CO - James Holmes Trial Discussion - Begins April 27, 2015 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find LF to be pretty upfront about and nonevasive. Admitting she was concerned he could hurt someone else. And writes about assessing his dangerousness. If I warned to remove culpability, I might try to downplay these things. I think she's truly being honest.

Hi everyone I've been busy the last couple of days. What time did Dr Fentons testimony start so I know where to start reading the tweets. TIA

@thegoldpatrol: #theatershooting

Final visit 6/11/2012

Angry tone, hostile. May be shifting into frank psychotic disorder such as schizophrenia.

@larryryckman: "He may be shifting insidiously" into a psychotic disorder, Fenton wrote. His fear/hatred of humans has impaired him.

@thegoldpatrol:

Notes he doesn’t have some symptoms of psychotic break.

@thegoldpatrol:

Fear/hatred of humans has impaired him.

@larryryckman: Fenton called campus police officer and said JH might be psychotic, that he was in age group of first psychotic break.

@thegoldpatrol:

B/C Fenton so concerned, she contacted BETA team - Lynn Whitten @ campus police. Said JH may be psychotic
@thegoldpatrol:

Also said he was in age group for 1st psychotic break
@thegoldpatrol:

In schizophrenia & related psychotic disorder 1st symptoms occur in males late teens/early 20’s

@larryryckman: Fenton was expressing concern about his homicidal thoughts, not about his anxiety. She reached out to CU BETA team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi everyone I've been busy the last couple of days. What time did Dr Fentons testimony start so I know where to start reading the tweets. TIA

You can revisit her testimony starting with Part 2 of today's Utube's Whiteorchids ..She has appeared to be very forthcoming... Big wave coming at you sweet pea :loveyou:

@larryryckman: "He never met criteria for me to hospitalize him," Fenton says. #theatershooting

Fenton offered free treatment he never came back. didn’t contact him at all. Said they offered him options but declined

Fenton hoped he would come back. Said she didn’t “close” his file. Fenton sounds emotinoal

Defense finished with cross.

Redirect with Brauchler.

When someone tell you they don’t want you to be their doc are you legally required to pursue them?

Fenton - No

Hippa keeps pts. records confidential.

HIPPA - Provider cannot contact patient by email, call, or prior consent

@larryryckman: Brauchler almost suggesting that Fenton could have violated HIPAA rules by following up on JH after he quit treatment.

@larryryckman: Fenton reached out to JH mother, others. JH had expressly told Fenton and Feinstein that he did not give them permission to speak to others

Can anyone else take over the tweets?

You can revisit her testimony starting with Part 2 of today's Utube's Whiteorchids ..She has appeared to be very forthcoming... Big wave coming at you sweet pea :loveyou:

Thank you so much. Would that be croakerqueens YouTube?

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman 4m4 minutes ago
Fenton says JH never told her the Zoloft had caused him to lose his fear or that he wanted to stop taking it. #theatershooting

@larryryckman: Fenton, under questioning from @GeorgeBrauchler, says JH always responded to her email messages.

@larryryckman: Fenton says JH never told her the Zoloft had caused him to lose his fear or that he wanted to stop taking it.

@larryryckman: Fenton says there was "no evidence" that JH posed an imminent threat to himself or others.

@larryryckman: Brady now underlining that Fenton violated HIPAA by reaching out to JH's mother, CU adviser, etc., because she had concerns about him.

@larryryckman: Jury has questions now for Fenton.

JH, to Fenton, didn’t show evidence he was imminent threat.

The Gold Patrol ® ‏@thegoldpatrol 2m2 minutes ago
#theatershooting

Might be a long sidebar, looked like there were a lot of jury questions

Read from top to bottom~~
The Gold Patrol ® ‏@thegoldpatrol 5m5 minutes ago
#theatershooting

The Gold Patrol ® ‏@thegoldpatrol 4m4 minutes ago
#theatershooting

Jury has questions for Fenton. This should be good. http://www.thegoldpatrol.com
Schaibly ‏@Schaibly 3m3 minutes ago
What did people want Fenton to do? Lock up shooter psychiatric hold who was mentally ill but did not seem have have plans? #theatershooting

^^^^^^^ This is the dilemma all Psychiatrist have to wrestle with constantly and the laws give's them a clear outline..WHICH JH did NOT fit into!!

Really interested to hear the jury questions. They will help us take the jury's temp.

Back, first publishing an exhibit, juror has plane to catch, so only have 20 minutes to review. I think the exhibit is Fenton's notes and calendar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74