CO - James Holmes Trial Discussion - Begins April 27, 2015 #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anica Padilla ‏@AnicaPadilla · 6m6 minutes ago
#TheaterShooting trial jurors see 11-minute video of the gunman alone in a court house holding cell.
Raw video: http://bit.ly/1TyFodP
bbm

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 25m25 minutes ago
Another jury question: Can psychiatrist put a patient on involuntary hold due to a "gut feeling"? Neither side objects. #theatershooting

--------------
Hsing Tseng ‏@HsingTseng · 26m26 minutes ago
Jury Q:Does a person have to meet certain criteria for an involuntary medical hold, or can they do so b/c of a gut feeling? #TheaterShooting

------------
Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 26m26 minutes ago
Jury has questions for Feinstein, about med side effects, any missed diagnoses? How does JH compare to other patients? #theatershooting

--------Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 26m26 minutes ago
Jury has questions for Feinstein, about med side effects, any missed diagnoses? How does JH compare to other patients? #theatershooting

------------
KDVR FOX31 Denver ‏@KDVR · 1m1 minute ago
Court is back in session for #TheaterShooting trial. Judge will now read jurors' questions to Dr. Feinstein. http://link.kdvr.com/1eqromN

----------------------------------
KDVR FOX31 Denver ‏@KDVR · 1m1 minute ago
Court is back in session for #TheaterShooting trial. Judge will now read jurors' questions to Dr. Feinstein. http://link.kdvr.com/1eqromN

Aurora theater shooting: Google chat records between James Holmes and Ben Garcia released

7NEWS

Records of the Google chat messages exchanged between the Aurora movie theater shooting gunman and his friend Ben Garcia were published on Thursday. Garcia was also a graduate student at CU in the spring of 2012 and said he was friends with the gunman. 7News

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 1m1 minute ago
Judge to tell jurors that #theatershooting trial is open to the public and even dismissed jurors can attend. But they can't interact w/them

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 1m1 minute ago
We are back #theatershooting

Bless those little jurors hearts---being concerned about the days off and wanting to continue working!

Bless those little jurors hearts---being concerned about the days off and wanting to continue working!

I feel bad for the juror who won't be able to get paid for the 3 days off next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 1m1 minute ago
Judge telling jury a previous juror is attending trial and it's ok #theatershooting #theatertrial

------------------------------------------------
The Gold Patrol ® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 49s49 seconds ago
#theatershooting

Jury? Have you had a misdiagnosis of patient who became violent

A: No

-------------------------------------
Hsing Tseng ‏@HsingTseng · 51s51 seconds ago
Several jurors have noticed there's a prev. dismissed juror watching the court proceedings. Judge to jury: It's okay. #TheaterShooting

-The Gold Patrol ® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 46s47 seconds ago
#theatershooting

Jury? If aware he had dislike of Fenton why not see JH w/o her?

A: Exploring that transfer. JH would have to agree

---------------------
Hsing Tseng ‏@HsingTseng · 35s36 seconds ago
Jury Q: Have you ever had a patient who you misdiagnosed and then became violent?
Feinstein: No.
#TheaterShooting

---------------------
Question: Ever had a misdiagnosis with patient in which patient later became violent? Feinstein: No. #theatershooting

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 49s50 seconds ago
Have u had in your yrs of practice have u had a misdiagnosis and patient goes violent? NO #TheaterShooting #theatertrial

The Gold Patrol ® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 44s45 seconds ago
#theatershooting

Jury? Side effects of Risperdol

A: Weight gain, mild sedation, restlessness, tremor, rigid body, breast development

Aurora theater shooting: Google chat records between James Holmes and Ben Garcia released

7NEWS

Records of the Google chat messages exchanged between the Aurora movie theater shooting gunman and his friend Ben Garcia were published on Thursday. Garcia was also a graduate student at CU in the spring of 2012 and said he was friends with the gunman. 7News

Just browsing the new gchats now. This is so inconsequential compared to most of this case, but I feel bad that Ben's gchats where he is trash talking his teacher are made public. Or them making fun of Kirsten. You know the teachers are going to see that.

The Gold Patrol [emoji768] ‏@thegoldpatrol · 44s45 seconds ago
#theatershooting

Jury? Side effects of Risperdol

A: Weight gain, mild sedation, restlessness, tremor, rigid body, breast development

I'm not surprised he didn't want to take that.

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 53s53 seconds ago
Side effects of risperdal? Feinstein: Can cause weight gain. Restlessness. Body gets rigid, muscles tight, high fevers. #theatershooting

---------------------
The Gold Patrol ® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 1m1 minute ago
#theatershooting

Jury? If someone comes w. homicial thoughts, common for pt to ask for help to rid them of it?

A: Common

---------------------------
Hsing Tseng ‏@HsingTseng · 1m1 minute ago
Is it common for patient to ask 4 help in getting rid of homicidal thts? Feinstein: Yes, esp. when thoughts disturb them. #TheaterShooting

---------------------------------------------
#theatershooting

Jury? Do they have to meet certain criteria for hold or can psych put on hold for gut feeling?

A:Specific target, strict

----------------------------------------------------
The Gold Patrol ® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 46s46 seconds ago
#theatershooting

Jury? What is full list of criteria for 72 hr hold?

A: Danger to self, others, gravely disabled. Best clinical judgement

------------------------
Hsing Tseng ‏@HsingTseng · 37s37 seconds ago
Feinstein: Mental health hold always based on clinical judgment, never abt black and white or yes and no definitive answer. #TheaterShooting

-------------------------
The Gold Patrol ® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 45s45 seconds ago
#theatershooting

Jury? If concerned with JH homicidal thoughts but didn’t meet criteria, did you ask if he would go to hosp willingly?

-----The Gold Patrol ® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 45s45 seconds ago
#theatershooting

Jury? If concerned with JH homicidal thoughts but didn’t meet criteria, did you ask if he would go to hosp willingly?

--------------------------------
#theatershooting

A: I didn't

-----The Gold Patrol ® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 1m1 minute ago
#theatershooting

Jury? Stilted speech - symptoms f mental disorder. Which ones?

A: MAY be not always. Personality disorders

----------------------------
Anica Padilla ‏@AnicaPadilla · 27s28 seconds ago
Lawyers ask CU psychiatrist Dr. Feinstein who is to blame for not stopping the gunman before the #theatershooting: http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...e-during-his-theater-shooting-trial-testimony

think that was one of the medications they gave my mom---not nice drug! (however, I have giggled a bit over the weigh gain comments:blushing:)

The Gold Patrol ® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 45s46 seconds ago
#theatershooting

JH turned down free treatment - not likely to accept voluntary hospitalization

-------------------------------------------------

#theatershooting

JH told Routh about symptoms. Statute reads - if they appear to have mental illness psych can affect 72 hour hold

-------------
he Gold Patrol ® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 54s55 seconds ago
#theatershooting

Statute doesn’t say imminent danger

Riggs notes that commitment statute doesn't indicate that danger to others might be imminent within hours or days. #theatershooting

Riggs notes that commitment statute doesn't indicate that danger to others might be imminent within hours or days. #theatershooting

think that was one of the medications they gave my mom---not nice drug! (however, I have giggled a bit over the weigh gain comments:blushing:)

I did too :D

Fewer serious side effects than first generation antipsychotics. He's taking cogentin to help with movements, rigidity. As we have seen, he barely moves. Definitely got the man *advertiser censored* going on for sure.

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 25s25 seconds ago
Appel also testified on Day 8. He's now discussing Gander Mountain surveillance video. #theatershooting

Hsing Tseng ‏@HsingTseng · 2m2 minutes ago
Looks like the pros about to show Gander Mountain surveillance video -- it's a retail store for outdoor/hunting gear. #TheaterShooting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500