CO - James Holmes Trial Discussion - Begins April 27, 2015 #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Gold Patrol ® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 56s57 seconds ago
#theatershooting

Appel going over photos of evidence found.

Hsing Tseng ‏@HsingTseng · 55s56 seconds ago
PHOTOS: Detective identifies shotgun, rifle, pistol used in #TheaterShooting

Fewer serious side effects than first generation antipsychotics. He's taking cogentin to help with movements, rigidity. As we have seen, he barely moves. Definitely got the man *advertiser censored* going on for sure.

I'm so immature. Man *advertiser censored* made me laugh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prosecution calls Jose Lopez to the stand. Lopez is a bench store manager at Gander Mountain 7News
---------------------------------------------------
Hsing Tseng ‏@HsingTseng · 47s48 seconds ago
Photo: pistol found in door of car outside #TheaterShooting

Hsing Tseng ‏@HsingTseng · 50s50 seconds ago
There appears to be something judge wants to address -- Jury and witness stepping out momentarily #TheaterShooting

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 59s59 seconds ago
Next #theatershooting witness: Jose Lopez, works for Gander Mountani

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 38s39 seconds ago
Judge calls short break for #theatershooting jurors. Says there's something attorneys must take up

----------------------------------------------
Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 38s39 seconds ago
Judge calls short break for #theatershooting jurors. Says there's something attorneys must take up

---The Gold Patrol ® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 57s58 seconds ago
#theatershooting

Judge says there’s an issue to take up. Calls for 15 min break.

------------------
Hsing Tseng ‏@HsingTseng · 1m1 minute ago
Juror 527 passed judge note as soon as he saw Lopez: He knows this witness. #TheaterShooting

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 28s29 seconds ago
One of the jurors knows the witness #theatertrial #theatershooting

Hsing Tseng ‏@HsingTseng · 1m1 minute ago
Judge brings in Juror 527. He knows him as a friend of his BIL, play fantasy fball together, they communicate during season #TheaterShooting

The Gold Patrol ® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 2m2 minutes ago
#theatershooting

Juror 527 says he knows this witness from Gander Mountain

The Gold Patrol ® ‏@thegoldpatrol 1m1 minute ago
#theatershooting

Juror 527 says he knows this witness from Gander Mountain.

Ahh crap.

The Gold Patrol ® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 52s53 seconds ago
#theatershooting

Known witness for 8 years. Last communicated last fall - also Facebook friends

Hsing Tseng ‏@HsingTseng · 2m2 minutes ago
527 & Lopez are FB friends, haven't spoken since pre trial. 527 doesn't plan on communicating with him until fball season. #TheaterShooting
-------------------------
Hsing Tseng ‏@HsingTseng · 43s44 seconds ago
527 says it won't affect his judgment and assessment of witnesses. Brauchler praises his candor. No objections both sides. #TheaterShooting

This is just me but whenever the Judge asks them to "promise" no contact--I keep expecting "pinky swear" could be I'm female and mother of daughters---just something that comes up after "promise"....:blushing:

Judge says avoid contact with witness until after trial, including Facebook. Are jurors allowed to stay active on Facebook during the trial? A newsfeed of Aurora residents certainly seems like a good way to inadvertantly run into people talking about the case.

And, is he allowed to block him, or hide him on Facebook? Would accessing his profile to block him be viewing too much information about him?

Hsing Tseng ‏@HsingTseng · 43s44 seconds ago
527 says it won't affect his judgment and assessment of witnesses. Brauchler praises his candor. No objections both sides. #TheaterShooting

Ex-Juror now watching in the audience should take note.

ok, defense have no prob admitting he is the shooter-BUT, they have probs with showing him buying the guns/gear, have probs with survivors stating injuries, and on & on & on.

ok, defense have no prob admitting he is the shooter-BUT, they have probs with showing him buying the guns/gear, have probs with survivors stating injuries, and on & on & on.

I think the defense doesn't want him on video close to the time of the shooting acting sane. I think they are going to argue he was on a downward spiral that continued to get worse and progress into full psychosis after doctors last saw him.

I think the defense doesn't want him on video close to the time of the shooting acting sane. I think they are going to argue he was on a downward spiral that continued to get worse and progress into full psychosis after doctors last saw him.
That is 100% correct!

@thegoldpatrol: #theatershooting

July 1, 2012 Gander Mountain video showing

JH leaving Gander Mountain on July 1, 2012

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434667977.998845.jpg

Judge asks both sides to approach to discuss scheduling

@larryryckman: Lopez steps down. Judge dismisses #theatershooting jurors for the day. Reminds them to follow his advisements not to discuss case

https://twitter.com/larryryckman
https://twitter.com/thegoldpatrol

@larryryckman: Judge and attorneys are now discussing JH's Hotmail e-mails. #theatershooting

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman 3m3 minutes ago
Feinstein testimony sums up #theatershooting case: Defense says JH sought therapists' help. Prosecution says he didn't cooperate with them.

^^^ Yep..But the fact he sought help and kept returning for sessions..although all the while forming his plan..collecting the tools of his planned destructions..refusing to share information, because he knew it was WRONG, lends to the theory of setting up his Insanity Defence.

JH was not low mentally capable person..in fact had already researched and got involved with PHD work post graduating from his California education..His IQ/grades no doubt extremely high..so can't use excuse of low IQ/mentality at all. He was one step ahead of everyone..didn't have ability to FEEL empathy..(antisocial) nor motivation to alter his trajectory ( NOT Insane) which also fights into the "Schizotypal Personality Disorder" IMO

The Defence wants the jury to believe he was in and out of psychotic State ( I say PFFFFT!!) and psychiatrist's were capable of reading minds..LOL THEY cannot and it's impossible to treat anybody IF the therapists are NOT given accurate and (honest) forthcoming answers..

Their hands are tied in many respects..and Patient (JH) expects these folks to wave a wand and FIX.....HE should no better given his high level deductive reasoning..and ability to research the whole field. It's always based on a 2-way communication..NOT a> give me a pill to cure me..or else :moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500