CO - James Holmes Trial Discussion - Begins April 27, 2015 #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think that fall was faked. He really did fall hard. But I think that episode was caused by not eating and drinking? The doctors have testified that going without food/drink for days can cause a psychotic break like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, delerium and psychosis have similar symptoms but the difference is that delirium resolves quickly once the cause (such as dehydration, anesthesia, etc) is resolved. His symptoms quickly resolved once he was rehydrated, which points to him suffering from delirium.

Hsing Tseng ‏@HsingTseng · 51s52 seconds ago
Judge says Hotmail emails should be treated as relevant and probative evidence just like CU emails. #TheaterShooting

Yeah, delerium and psychosis have similar symptoms but the difference is that delirium resolves quickly once the cause (such as dehydration, anesthesia, etc) is resolved. His symptoms quickly resolved once he was rehydrated, which points to him suffering from delirium.

Yup! They did stress the no food/water during that time. I don't think he doesn't have mental health problems BUT ---- he knew it was wrong to go to theater and shoot people. Point being when he saw police he surrendered.

The Gold Patrol ® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 43s44 seconds ago
#theatershooting

Prosecution agrees to remove some of the Hotmail emails. Judge now reiterating limits of Ashley Moser’s testimony.

------------------------------
Hsing Tseng ‏@HsingTseng · 1m1 minute ago
Judge: it's ok for Moser to speak about relearning things i.e. using spoon, but making a full list of those is unnecessary. #TheaterShooting

Is that a fact or your :moo:? I thought that was prior to this and no longer friends w/bene with Gargi during that time period. Do you have date of when FWB ended as I thought was earlier.

As far as I can remember JH and Gargi were FWB in April. The home was also in April. I could be wrong though. It happens occasionally lol!

The Gold Patrol ® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 42s42 seconds ago
#theatershooting

Moser can talk about having to learn to use spoon again, but not a long list of what he’s had to relearn.

The Gold Patrol ® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 2m2 minutes ago
#theatershooting

Judge asking for 15 more min for recess since they’re just finishing up hearing arguments

--------------------
Hsing Tseng ‏@HsingTseng · 40s41 seconds ago
Counsels are taking 10 min break after finishing discussion of removing a few pages of emails, limiting Moser's testimony #TheaterShooting

As far as I can remember JH and Gargi were FWB in April. The home was also in April. I could be wrong though. It happens occasionally lol!

Datta said the two broke up in February 2012 but continued to hang out as "friends with benefits." She said she confronted Holmes after he told someone who hit on her that she was his girlfriend. She says she reminded Holmes they weren't a couple, but she doesn't remember how he reacted.

Datta said they stopped hanging out in April 2012 - three months before the attack - because Holmes wanted to be more than friends, and she didn't.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/colorad...houghts-of-killing-people-ex-girlfriend-says/

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 2m2 minutes ago
Tearful survivor tells jurors about the terror, confusion and her injuries suffered in the Aurora #theatershooting http://dpo.st/1dOrBz6

Prosecution asking for a shorter lunch break so they can complete their case by 3:30 pm.

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 2m2 minutes ago
Judge and attorneys are back in #theatershooting courtroom. Watch live stream at http://dpo.st/1FNdtRy

Hsing Tseng ‏@HsingTseng · 3m3 minutes ago
#TheaterShooting trial back from morning break; Def. expected to cross-exam Hillary Allen. WATCH LIVE: http://link.kdvr.com/1Fr08td

The Gold Patrol ® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 1m1 minute ago
#theatershooting

Pros. targeting being done by end of day. Asking for shorter lunch to help make that happen. Should be done by 5:30EST
Judge will allow shorter lunch.
Jury coming in now.
Hillary back on the stand
-----------------------------------------------------
Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 58s58 seconds ago
Judge approves slightly abbreviated lunch today so that prosecution can wrap up its case and end by 3:30 p.m. today. #theatershooting

Judge approves slightly abbreviated lunch today so that prosecution can wrap up its case and end by 3:30 p.m. today. #theatershooting

The Gold Patrol ® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 51s52 seconds ago
#theatershooting

Defense cross:

In general JH kept to himself, socially awkward?

H: Yes

The Gold Patrol ® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 51s52 seconds ago
#theatershooting

Defense cross:

In general JH kept to himself, socially awkward?

H: Yes

#theatershooting

Defense - mostly communicated by text?

H - Yes

------------------------------
Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 1m1 minute ago
Hillary thought JH may of had a crush on her #theatershooting #TheaterTrial

---------------------------------------------------
#theatershooting

D: He wouldn’t talk to you in hall in passing.

H: Not that I recall

------------------------------------------------
Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 55s56 seconds ago
Allen says it seemed JH had a crush on her. He was quirky. She usually had to approach him to have any interaction. #theatershooting

Hsing Tseng ‏@HsingTseng · 1m1 minute ago
Def.: JH approached you but only through text. You had to approach him to have interaction?
Allen: Yes. #TheaterShooting

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 1m1 minute ago
Hillary had to initiate convo with JH #theatershooting #TheaterTrial

This defense has such a strange way to cross witness-they narrate & then say 'right?' It's very unusual, I haven't seen it with other def. attys. I've seen it done some but not a full cross with every witness.

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 1m1 minute ago
She gently laughs, says yes when Brady asks whether she thought JH's voice was like Kermit the frog during presentations. #theatershooting

This defense has such a strange way to cross witness-they narrate & then say 'right?' It's very unusual, I haven't seen it with other def. attys. I've seen it done some but not a full cross with every witness.

Loved when she pointed out that the shooter was "nice"---(yeah--unless he is armed :()

Hsing Tseng ‏@HsingTseng · 2m2 minutes ago
Allen laughs, agrees that she thought Holmes' voice was like Kermit the Frog's during presentations. #theatershooting

----------------------------------------------------
Hsing Tseng ‏@HsingTseng · 38s38 seconds ago
JH told Allen that he was "Bad news bears," it was better to avoid him, "the floodgates open now." #TheaterShooting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member