CO - James Holmes Trial Discussion - Begins April 27, 2015 #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 58s58 seconds ago
In last exchange, JH texted Allen about dysphoric mania, said he was "bad news bears" and that "floodgates" were open now. #theatershooting

The Gold Patrol ® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 1m1 minute ago
#theatershooting

Det. Appel asked if she saw change and H said just the fact that she didn’t see hanging w. Gargi anymore

-----------------------------------------------------
#theatershooting

D: Do you remember saying he wouldn’t talk but he did in 2nd semester.

H: I guess i did if you say it

---------------------------------------------------------

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 41s42 seconds ago
No further questions for Allen from Brady. Brauchler has questions. #theatershooting

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 55s56 seconds ago
Hillary says JH stood out with his own style during his presentations #theatershooting #TheaterTrial

---------------------------------------
The Gold Patrol ® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 49s50 seconds ago
#theatershooting

Prosecution:
When you said he was quiet, introverted. Was that inconsistent with other science guys?

H: No

--------------------------------------------------------------
#theatershooting

His demeanor was consistent the whole time she knew him

JH seemed less involved with his friends after break-up with Gargi
------------------------------------------
Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 43s43 seconds ago
Clarifying when Allen learned that JH had failed prelim. Allen says JH's behavior remained consistent. #theatershooting
-----------------------------------

----------Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 49s49 seconds ago
Allen didn't know that JH had broken up with Gargi Datta, but she noticed that he didn't seem to be hanging out with her. #theatershooting
-------------------------------------------------

----Hsing Tseng ‏@HsingTseng · 1m1 minute ago
Allen says Holmes' quiet demeanor was the same while she knew him, even tho he participated less in 2nd sem. #TheaterShooting

-------------------------------------
#theatershooting

2nd semester it was more than just not hanging out with Gargi. Defense says again that he didn’t participate in 2nd sem

-----------------------
Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 1m1 minute ago
Jury has question for Allen. #theatershooting

------------------

This defense has such a strange way to cross witness-they narrate & then say 'right?' It's very unusual, I haven't seen it with other def. attys. I've seen it done some but not a full cross with every witness.

What really annoyed me with defense questioning yesterday was when Feinstein would not answer her questions with the "yes" that she wanted and she would quickly say "yeah, uh hu" or "so then yes" and move to the next question quickly as if she was overriding his noncompliant answer. Like if he said "I wouldn't use that word specifically" she'd quickly "so yes, more or less" him and move on. I realize they have a job to do but I don't have to like them!

Hsing Tseng ‏@HsingTseng · 58s58 seconds ago
Jury ?: Did you see JH with his dyed red hair and if so, what was your impression?
Allen: I did not until after #TheaterShooting

---------------------------------------------------
#theatershooting

Jury?: Red Hair?

A: Didn’t see him with that until after and it was surprising

The defence grab at anything. Asking if JH red hair was unusual. Yes but not because he was insane! He wanted to stand out! Two very different things!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hsing Tseng ‏@HsingTseng · 2m2 minutes ago
Allen saw his pic on news, TV. Said it was surprising and had not seen him in person. She leaves the stand. #TheaterShooting

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 2m2 minutes ago
Next #theatershooting witness: David Bunch, works for 24 Hour Fitness.

Hsing Tseng ‏@HsingTseng · 1m1 minute ago
Now on stand: David Bunch, works for 24 Hour Fitness. #TheaterShooting

The Gold Patrol ® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 2m2 minutes ago
#theatershooting

New members can sign up online.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 2m2 minutes ago
David Bunch is on the stand he's employed with 24 HR Fitness #theatershooting #TheaterTrial

The Gold Patrol ® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 59s59 seconds ago
#theatershooting

24 Hour Fitness Rep going over JH application for membership

Hsing Tseng ‏@HsingTseng · 1m1 minute ago
Bunch describing JH's application for membership and records with 24 hr fitness. #TheaterShooting

Hsing Tseng ‏@HsingTseng · 2m2 minutes ago
Bunch: Bioscans - check-ins that record date and time for unique members of 24-hr fitness #TheaterShooting
-----------------------------------------------------------
The Gold Patrol ® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 2m2 minutes ago
#theatershooting

Bioscans - how members check in and how it’s recorded.

What is it with the attorney's voice anyway? It is nervousness?

Actually it's not. I have heard this warpbly voice many times..especially many of the "Kennedy Clan" including both men and women..So tend to think it's something to do with their voice box and how it filters sound...

https://rfkin2008.wordpress.com/2008/07/06/rfk-jrs-voice-why-it-sounds-like-that/
Kennedy’s Voice Draws Attention to Rare Disorder

snip~
In truth, Kennedy has a condition called spasmodic dysphonia, a specific form of an involuntary movement disorder called dystonia that affects only the voice box.

Actually it's not. I have heard this warpbly voice many times..especially many of the "Kennedy Clan" including both men and women..So tend to think it's something to do with their voice box and how it filters sound...

https://rfkin2008.wordpress.com/2008/07/06/rfk-jrs-voice-why-it-sounds-like-that/
Kennedy’s Voice Draws Attention to Rare Disorder

snip~

Stupid Question and totally O/T BUT how do you get the name "Ted" from Edward M. Kennedy???? Me and daughters talked about this the other night--i.e., "Jack" and real name "John" anyone?

Prosecution calls Arapahoe County Undersheriff Louie Perea. He is the one who held onto the holding cell video for 2 years before telling anyone.

anica.padilla

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member