CO - James Holmes Trial Discussion - Begins April 27, 2015 # 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
after movie started

object was thrown from bottom of theatre

to up into theatre - looked like possible soda bottle

OK now wait a minute...

You are telling me this guy was in the theater...and doesn't know what was thrown? Maybe a soda bottle?? But says white gas was coming out of it?

Nah...that's weird!

ETA - I mean weird, because it was said in reports from the very beginning it was tear gas. So he hasn't read a report about what happened since then? That is just strange to me!

Is anyone waiting for one of the witnesses to stab the tv screen with that stick?? Or is that just me??

I'm more hoping none of them is proficient with a javelin! Can you imagine it being thrown at JH!

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman

Morrison recalls a yellow flash from firearm. "I heard a loud bang sort of noise."

Morrison: "I first turned to my friend and told him to get down." When he didn't, Morrison pulled him down

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman 2 minutes ago

Morrison heard a lot of gunshots. Movie was still playing. He and friend were on the ground. In a minute or 2 they got up.

Morrison: "I started to crawl ... and then crawled up the stairs ... and I stood up. The gunfire continued."

"People were running up the stairs." After standing up, "I immediately fell back down." Felt sharp pain in left knee.

Morrison: "I saw people exiting and I immediately got up. ... I proceeded to run." Wasn't hard to run with hurt knee.

As he was running out, some people were trying to get into the theater. They asked if it was part of the movie. "No! Get out!" he yelled.

I see Ms Spengler is still struggling to get up when she addresses the judge!

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman 51 seconds ago

Morrison says he tore his meniscus and his ACL while trying to get out of the theater.

Morrison steps down from the stand. Judge calls 90-minute lunch break

What??? 557 released? I'm about 3 hours behind.. rl and other stuff. Again, if someone has stuff to add to my time line I am keeping, please do a shout out and I'll see when I catch up on the past 3 hours.

ETA: I do the max per page, so page 3 for me is page 12 for some. I used to do 200 posts per page, now max is 100 or less.

:seeya:

Doing RL and haven't even checked yet the other trial I'm following today.... McStay.

Hope I'm not posting on wrong thread lol

OK now wait a minute...

You are telling me this guy was in the theater...and doesn't know what was thrown? Maybe a soda bottle?? But says white gas was coming out of it?

Nah...that's weird!

ETA - I mean weird, because it was said in reports from the very beginning it was tear gas. So he hasn't read a report about what happened since then? That is just strange to me!

I think he's supposed to respond as to what he thought at that time. I could see myself thinking that was a soda bottle flying across the room, and hearing that hissing sound like soda spraying out... And then actually see the gas and being like THAT AINT NO SODA BOTTLE lol. And from after that time he probably never saw that object again. Sure we all know it was tear gas but that's just because we assume what we have been told is true. Which would be hearsay at this point still. I think.

LOL!! The evidence from yesterday, from the Motorcycle Training Class, was not admitted! Judge said it could have been with additional foundation, but the PT decided not to admit it.

Guess pulling teeth for a 3rd time wasn't appetizing to the PT. They got the instructor on, so it probably doesn't matter anyway.

Why was it so hard for that witness to say "Nobody messed with the database, info was brought in normally, nobody touched it, I handed it over when the cops asked" ??????

I know they aren't professional tweets, but I am doing my best to do updates in my own way.

I can't do tweets. I can't be searching and copying and pasting...and pay attention to what is happening at the same time. I guess I am not as good as y'all at focusing on more than one thing at a time.

If my commentary isn't helpful and is just clogging up the thread, I can stop. Someone just needs to tell me!

I love your commentary! You notice stuff that they leave out of the tweets. Both together make it easy for some of us to follow the trial in the evening!

What??? 557 released? I'm about 3 hours behind.. rl and other stuff. Again, if someone has stuff to add to my time line I am keeping, please do a shout out and I'll see when I catch up on the past 3 hours.

ETA: I do the max per page, so page 3 for me is page 12 for some. I used to do 200 posts per page, now max is 100 or less.

:seeya:

Doing RL and haven't even checked yet the other trial I'm following today.... McStay.

Hope I'm not posting on wrong thread lol

I didn't hear that she had been released. Did I miss that?

I'm really curious about that bent key. Was it his car key? Did it make the car inoperable?

When JH exited the cinema (after the shooting) were the police already there?

I know they saw him standing at his car but I don't know if he was waiting when they arrived or whether they caught him just after he walked out. This could explain his car key not working.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member