DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Juror #535 coming in to talk to Judge

Recognized someone in the gallery.

Name of Joy unknown last name.

ETA - Knows person who was a victim. The victim will not testify. Does Joy know the person on the Jury. Mrs. Teesch-Maguire says "I guess I should have asked that!" Laughter ensues. Is an acquaintance of the Juror's financial advisor.

My question...is that weird? Is that a problem?

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 56s57 seconds ago
Judge takes the bench. #theatershooting trial http://www.courtchatter.com/#!james-holmes

--
Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 55s56 seconds ago
Judge says there are "juror issues." Juror 535 thinks she recognizes someone in the gallery. Juror 872 has daycare issue #theatershooting

Why does it matter if a juror recognises someone watching from the gallery?

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 1m1 minute ago
Juror 535 thinks she knows someone in the gallery. Someone named "Joy" #theatershooting

--
Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 54s54 seconds ago
#TheaterShooting Juror 535 says she recognized woman named "Joy" in gallery this AM. DA/defense don't know this "Joy." May just be spectator

--Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 58s59 seconds ago
Judge questioning atty's. Neither side knows anyone named "Joy" Could have been a spectator from the morning session. #theatershooting

0 retweets 0 favorites

 Reply

 Retweet

 Favorite

 More

Juror 872 has a daycare issue. #theatershooting

--
Juror 872 has a daycare issue. #theatershooting

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 1m1 minute ago
The person, Joy, recognized by the juror, will not be called to testify. Joy is acquaintance of juror's financial adviser. #theatershooting

--
Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 44s44 seconds ago
"Joy" or someone who knows "Joy" (it's not clear) IS currently in the gallery #theatershooting

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 1m1 minute ago
DA: "Joy" is acquaintance of Juror 535's financial advisor. She knows #theatershooting survivor, but won't testify & knows no one who will

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol · 55s55 seconds ago
#theatershooting

Juror knew someone in gallery - the person is an acquaintance of her financial advisor

Juror 535: Middle-age white woman whose ex-husband works as a police officer. Niece was in the cafeteria at Columbine H.S. #theatershooting

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol · 1m1 minute ago
#theatershooting

Asking the usual ?’s about her ability to be fair and impartial. Juror says no.

--
Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 58s58 seconds ago
Juror 535 tells judge that seeing Joy won't affect her ability to be fair and do her job as juror. Judge praises her. #theatershooting

--
#theatershooting

On side note, lawyer didn’t question juror - Judge says, “That’s why they pay me the big bucks” #LOL

Now why on EARTH would the daycare not be available for jurors in THIS case?????

It seems to me, if there is a case where daycare would be made available, it would be one where jurors are kept for an extended period of time???

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol · 2m2 minutes ago
#theatershooting

Juror 872 now in court room

--
#theatershooting

Her kids get out of school in 2.5 weeks and she is worried about childcare

--
#theatershooting

Court provides daycare but not applicable in this case due to the duration of the trial

--
Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 58s58 seconds ago
Juror 872 is next in the #theatershooting courtroom. Might have a daycare issue when kids get out of school in a couple of weeks

--Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 58s58 seconds ago
Juror 872 is next in the #theatershooting courtroom. Might have a daycare issue when kids get out of school in a couple of weeks

Hello all.

I have been lurking as a guest here since poor little Caylee.

This case in particular has brought me out of the shadows for all kinds of reasons. I did want to share a link to an article about the insanity sentencing. The chance of him getting out of the hospital one day seems very likely. The average stay, at the Pueblo hospital he would go to, before sanity is found to be "restored" is only 8 years.

http://www.chiefads.com/news/local/vague-boundaries/article_ea0778b4-e023-11e0-bc62-001cc4c002e0.html

The deputy who stands next to the jury (when they come into court) always looks like he is expecting trouble lol!

Poor Joy. I bet she got a fright when her name was called out!

Its almost like 6 degrees of separation with this trial. Like

"Hey, I know you. Arent you my brother's friend's wife's tax accountant's husband? " :)

@newstouse We have three live feeds to choose from at http://TheGoldPatrol.com on #TheaterShooting

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol · 57s58 seconds ago
#theatershooting

Due to scheduling issue, a new witness is coming in to testify. CSI will be back later

I was wrong about the witnesses. Not victims.

Currently on the stand, Despina Papageorge, employee of Google. Custodian of records.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member