CO - James Holmes Trial Discussion - Begins April 27, 2015 # 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this judge definitely is not a fan of removing jurors that's for sure lol.

LOL!! The evidence from yesterday, from the Motorcycle Training Class, was not admitted! Judge said it could have been with additional foundation, but the PT decided not to admit it.

Guess pulling teeth for a 3rd time wasn't appetizing to the PT. They got the instructor on, so it probably doesn't matter anyway.

I know they aren't professional tweets, but I am doing my best to do updates in my own way.

I can't do tweets. I can't be searching and copying and pasting...and pay attention to what is happening at the same time. I guess I am not as good as y'all at focusing on more than one thing at a time.

If my commentary isn't helpful and is just clogging up the thread, I can stop. Someone just needs to tell me!

I know they aren't professional tweets, but I am doing my best to do updates in my own way.

I can't do tweets. I can't be searching and copying and pasting...and pay attention to what is happening at the same time. I guess I am not as good as y'all at focusing on more than one thing at a time.

If my commentary isn't helpful and is just clogging up the thread, I can stop. Someone just needs to tell me!

You are doing a great job!! Enjoy your posts!

Back on the record

Mrs. Pearson starting her admitting of the evidence from the car.

#139 - magazine butt plate

#140 - ski goggles

#141 - magazine for .223 rounds, full

#142 - insurance card for Robert and Arlene Holmes

#143 - metal spikes (Road Stars) found in front seat

#151 - metal clip wrapped with blue/green tape

#152 - magazine, .223 rounds, full

#154 - black knit hat

End of testimony. Jury question

I'm back! I was facetiming my baby grandson <3

I can do the tweets if you want corundogs but you are doing a great job :)

something about the photo looking like front windshield blacked out - no - just lighting in garage

Was front window "blacked out"? (UUMMM..no, that would be illegal)

Answer - no just lighting from garage

Is a copper conical fragment different than other fragments? (I think?)

Answer - no, just the entire bullet not fragment

Jen's Trial Diaries &#8207;@TrialDiariesJ 13 seconds ago

The jury is going to look and pass around the evidence #theatershooting #theatertrial

Now publishing all of the above evidence from the car to the Jury. Should be a little while...

I'm sort of relieved I missed the young girls evidence earlier. I don't cope well with the emotional testimony. It makes me cry.

all physical exhibits now admitted and seen by jury (not photos)

Next witness

Orman questioning City of Aurora CSI Supervisor Angela Benford

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members