CO - James Holmes Trial Discussion - Begins April 27, 2015 # 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has the Dr. said why the gunman has this seething anger?

I dont think the Dr. has indicated about that yet. At least I dont recall it yet. Maybe it will come at some point.

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol · 30s30 seconds ago
#theatershooting

Statements aren’t consistent with major depressive disorder. Confusing - symptoms of mono overlap with sig. depression

Was he still going to class? Purpose?
Reid: Wanted to see how incapacitating depression was
The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol · 1m1 minute ago
#theatershooting

Pros: other evidence in record to support that?

Reid: He was going to class - grades good/better

He was going to gym in jan-Feb 1x week Mar-June 2x week. No indication he wasn’t doing usual life

I'm willing to bet that this guy rips him apart and is able to get him to tell the truth....sort of

"rips him apart" the way a psychiatrist is able to do...

I agree. This Dr. is really amazing.

I find it interesting how he can answer the lawyers questions with JH right there and the Dr. is able to block out that JH is even in the room. That alone is tough to do for some people.

I really like this Dr although I would not want to allow him to question me. LOL

I would be evasive and lie to him about my real thoughts. LOL

#theatershooting

FBI convo:

Reid: FBI car near range was

Also wondered if he was under survelience. I asked why and he said “After all i was planning a crime

Pros: Does that mean he was paranoid?

Reid: Doesn’t mean he was or wasn’t
One would expect suspicion if they were planning a crime
--
Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 1m1 minute ago
JH telling Dr he saw a car that said FBI on windshield and he thought they were watching him #theatershooting #theatertrial

Ah HA.....the white noise is a water cooler and also air conditioning.

Uggggg. Thats going to get annoying for all the videos.

#theatershooting

Doesn’t have impact of leaning towards incapacity. Suggests he knew he was planning something wrong

Doesn’t have impact of leaning towards incapacity. Suggests he knew he was planning something wrong
--
Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 1m1 minute ago
Reid: JH's comments suggest that he knew what he was doing was wrong. #theatershooting

--Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 1m1 minute ago
So far Dr is saying JH knew right from wrong #theatershooting #theatertrial

--
Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 33s34 seconds ago
The next video, to be shown to jurors after break, was taken the day after the first videos were recorded, July 31, 2014. #theatershooting

--

I agree. This Dr. is really amazing.

I find it interesting how he can answer the lawyers questions with JH right there and the Dr. is able to block out that JH is even in the room. That alone is tough to do for some people.

I really like this Dr although I would not want to allow him to question me. LOL

I would be evasive and lie to him about my real thoughts. LOL

Im so glad they got someone good and not a charlatan

its not the fantasies....it's the fact that they are conscious... ????

...that doesn't help me understand at all

I don't understand this either... perhaps he means..its not the fantasies but that he tries to make the fantasies real? Not sure

I don't understand this either... perhaps he means..its not the fantasies but that he tries to make the fantasies real? Not sure

Broken mind & not being normal. That's why he was angry but he says not anger but an aversion for mankind. Hmmm

so.... not a lawnmower???? ;)

They would have had to know these tapes would be important, so why in the world would they not find a more quiet room setting to record all those interviews?

Its mind blowing (no pun intended) that they would record 22 hours of critical interviews and not solve a background noise issue on the taping.

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 1m1 minute ago
Dr. Reid testimony on #theatershooting mental eval: Holmes seemed guarded about his anger, as if he were protecting that side of himself.

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol · 2m2 minutes ago
#theatershooting

JH mind -sees saws and that stuff helped doc see there was a mental illness there. We would never think that normally

--Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 3m3 minutes ago
Dr. Reid testimony on #theatershooting mental eval: Holmes has serious mental illness. We all have fantasies, but they're conscious for him

--
The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol · 3m3 minutes ago
#theatershooting

Doc is essentially saying, yes, mental illness, BUT not insane

I wonder if JH felt resentful towards people who could cope with life and didn't struggle with social difficulties.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think we have only got so far as to say that JH was hiding from his own anger.... GRRRR

Better keep the broccoli away from him---I know I'm sleeping with one eye open--My DD hate the little trees....

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 3m3 minutes ago
Dr Reid testimony on #theatershooting mental eval: Holmes seeing real or imaginary @FBI cars suggest he knew he was planning something wrong

Well, he clearly knew he was planning a crime& knew the crime was wrong !!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
genepool48