Identified! CO - Jefferson Co., Male skeletal UP11641, Sep'13 - Terry LeMay

I was in Deckers last month and I saw a flyer for Terry Lemay, and it's plausible that it could be Terry just from the standpoint of where Douglas and Jefferson counties meet up,
particularly because of where his vehicle was found as well. He could have been hiking up in the mountains.
It's a gorgeous area, despite the devastating damage from the Hayman Fire.

Quoting myself........
This makes me very sad, and again it brings to mind the Missing Terry LeMay flyer I saw in Deckers this past summer.
May you find much peace in Heaven, Terry.
God Bless!

Terry was the first missing person whose case I tried to match with a UID (that one turned out to be Lorne Mabbut). I had looked at Terry's Facebook page with pics of him rock climbing. Very sorry to see this outcome, but glad he was found.

Bumping for a new member

I am looking for a cold case where a decomposed body named Terry ____ was found in Jefferson County CO in 9/13.

I am looking for a cold case where a decomposed body named Terry ____ was found in Jefferson County CO in 9/13.

Hi senecawoman. Welcome to the forum.

:welcome:

I think this might be what you're looking for?

Here is the link to thread on websleuths:
Identified! CO - Jefferson Co., Male Skel UP11641, Found by Elk Hunter, Sep'13 - Terry LeMay
http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=223203

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/human-remains-found-by-elk-hunters-in-september-identified-as-missing-man-terry-lemay

"Elk hunters found the remains Sept. 28 on a mountainside in rural Jefferson County, a few miles from Deckers.

Five weeks later, a vehicle was found abandoned on Platte River Road near Highway 67. Investigators determined the owner was Terry LeMay. However, they were unable to find LeMay and reported that he might be missing.

With the help of DNA, investigators have now determined that the remains found in September were LeMay.

"This case is now closed and no foul play is suspected," the Douglas County Sheriff's Office said."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billyidaho
Back