CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
how do i message someone on here? Can a moderater please message me so i can reply. After emailing your LE and also sending a message to westminster pd fb page, which they messaged me back within 5 mins to say my information has been passed on to there tipline, with info i found....i want a moderater to tell me what they think.

The quickest way to reach a mod is to click on the red triangle that appears on the top right of each post. I clicked on your post asking a mod for assistance. HTH.

I don't think this guy was on a bicycle. Being from Colorado, I know I would look suspiciously at anyone who was riding around with a black trash bag. Especially one that looked heavy and full.

I think he's got access to a motor vehicle, it may not belong to him, but he has access to one.

The backpack...He placed it there to taunt LE and Jessica's family. No other reason, he just wanted to show how much smarter he was than LE.

As always JMO, IMO, :moo:, and all other disclaimers.

And how did he manage to kidnap her in the first place, on a bicycle? She had to be alive at the point he took her, so how on earth would he manage to get her on a bicycle without someone noticing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304