CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there, long time lurker 1st time poster. The car in the attempted abduction video looks like an early to mid 90s oldsmobile cutlass... Note the body style, rear windows, brake light shape.

It also appears to me that the man who tried to abduct her, is wearing Dickies shorts (black) with long socks, which is the style of mexican gangbangers.

If I am correct in what I saw, that narrows it down to the type of hispanic male they are looking for.

I also thought Pontiac (I drive one) but assumed LE probably has very good vehicle ID resources.

I'm sure they do, but they aren't saying. Couldn't hurt for us to try to figure it out?

Snipped by me:

I have not heard anything more about the possible suicide, or the person found. It is not likely that we will hear anything else unless he was somehow connected to JR.

I too am wondering about the WPD additional info, so if anybody has please update us. TIA

Nothing on Twitter.

Gonna be thinking of her when I go to TurboKick tonight! :rocker:

Sexual Predator/Serial Killer John Gardner Shows His True Face

During his sentencing of the murders of Chelsea King and Amber Dubois, John Gardener faced a victim; Candice Moncayo, that got away by fighting back. Her dad was a kick boxing champion. At the end of her statement Gardner showed the face he has hidden from us since he was arrested. This is what those young girls saw last before they died.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzbX08KilWo"]John Gardner Shows His True Face - YouTube[/ame]

I'm still looking for the unedited Helicopter footage. I've been searching for about 5 hours now. Does anyone have a link?

The live footage is not available but youtube has a couple of stillls in a video. search her name with body and the word graphic.

:rant:

After reading so much about these horrible creeps, I am stunned by a few of my reactions....

-What makes them think they can just TAKE people??
This is such a primitive way to live--- eat or be eaten, rape or be raped, kill or be killed, all of humanity divided into predators and prey. No different from back in the cave.

-Makes me think of bullies in grade school. "I can take your lunch because I'm bigger than you." "I can take your coat because I can beat you up. Who's gonna stop me?"

-Makes me think that every child, every woman, every small person needs to start taking self-defense classes from the time they turn 4 yrs old. And take them every day at school until they finish high school.

So the next time one of these attackers think they can just TAKE another person, they get a big surprise...incapacitated by an 8 yr old, with the police on their way.

:furious: :furious:

And I'm usually such a peaceful tolerant person...

It is possible the May Ketner Lake attempt was two perps. The victim saw only one guy but she never saw his car, and most likely he had a car. Maybe one perp got out to do the "grab" and the other stayed in the car so they could do a quick get-away, like the attempt at the bar. And maybe one looks Hispanic and the other looks lighter skinned.

I figure Jessica's to be a case with a single perp...but it's not much of a stretch to consider two perps.

JMO.

Hi there, long time lurker 1st time poster. The car in the attempted abduction video looks like an early to mid 90s oldsmobile cutlass... Note the body style, rear windows, brake light shape.

It also appears to me that the man who tried to abduct her, is wearing Dickies shorts (black) with long socks, which is the style of mexican gangbangers.

If I am correct in what I saw, that narrows it down to the type of hispanic male they are looking for.

Welcome JohnCharles!

:rant:

After reading so much about these horrible creeps, I am stunned by a few of my reactions....

-What makes them think they can just TAKE people??
This is such a primitive way to live--- eat or be eaten, rape or be raped, kill or be killed, all of humanity divided into predators and prey. No different from back in the cave.

-Makes me think of bullies in grade school. "I can take your lunch because I'm bigger than you." "I can take your coat because I can beat you up. Who's gonna stop me?"

-Makes me think that every child, every woman, every small person needs to start taking self-defense classes from the time they turn 4 yrs old. And take them every day at school until they finish high school.

So the next time one of these attackers think they can just TAKE another person, they get a big surprise...incapacitated by an 8 yr old, with the police on their way....

They seem very brazen and will do anything to get what they want, that is really scary.

Would they have been able to get DNA off the ground where the guy fell after the recent abduction attempt? Would they have even tried that? Also, was there a person sitting in the patio area where the woman jumped into that didn't even bother to look her way when she came over the fence?

Sexual Predator/Serial Killer John Gardner Shows His True Face

During his sentencing of the murders of Chelsea King and Amber Dubois, John Gardener faced a victim; Candice Moncayo, that got away by fighting back. Her dad was a kick boxing champion. At the end of her statement Gardner showed the face he has hidden from us since he was arrested. This is what those young girls saw last before they died.

John Gardner Shows His True Face - YouTube

Ew. What does he mouth there? She kicked me?

Ugg, I never figured I would have to ask again, but anybody remember how chloroform is made at home? With pool shock? Pools aren't that common in CO, so maybe that will come in to play eventually.

I no nothing about pool care or the chemicals involved, but if, and this is a big if pool chems are used it leads me back to a previous posters suggestion that the perp might work at one of the local rec centers. Does anyone know if either of the two rec centers have pool facilities?

O/T I need a way out if left field smilie, it would be working overtime for me today. LOL:blushing:

Not sure if this is new but it was to me.

Snipped

On Monday a group of four people, some who appeared to be associated with law enforcement, were searching a field across the highway from where Ridgeway’s remains were found. The group had cameras with them. They wouldn’t confirm or deny if they were part of the Ridgeway investigation, but a short time later the group showed up at the Westminster Police Department and were inside for about three hours.

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2012/10/...y-case/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

On the chemical smelling rag, I remember chloroform to be a smell sweet, and if a lot of it to smell sickening sweet. Bleach, pool shock & I forget the rest, is used to make it. It's available online to buy also.

I thought we did not allow examiner articles here, for various reasons.

Kinda off topic, but how brazen are these people? Police are searching for a predator, and these dirt bags are still out there trying to get their sick thrills. One would think these sickos would want to lay low for a bit while the FBI and Police are out in full force trying to capture them. Seems to be a total lack of self control.

:welcome5: johncharles

I thought we did not allow examiner articles here, for various reasons.

as did I but lately they do not come up wit the little ******* that is used to indicate a bad (disallowed at WS) link.

Confusing, have been away much lately and thought I may have missed some changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74