CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, it's in that post, but I think there is a new one pinned to the beginning of this thread that doesn't include it.

Yes, I just checked and it's not included in the list at the beginning of this thread.

Yes, I was reading about that. Still, I would rather have an officer with her, or watching her, than for her to have to hit a panic button and wait.

I think we are going to be able to get an officer to follow her, or any of the ladies, to the bank each night.

Thanks, absentia!!

My mom bought me a panic button when I moved from home to Downtown Denver when I was 20. It didn't have GPS, just an insanely loud alarm. I used to set that thing off on accident all the time! I worked in a bank and grabbed my bag one day and off it goes. I couldn't find it and all of the customers looked like "OMG, what's going on, a robbery?". I think I stopped using it that day :|

My mom bought me a panic button when I moved from home to Downtown Denver when I was 20. It didn't have GPS, just an insanely loud alarm. I used to set that thing off on accident all the time! I worked in a bank and grabbed my bag one day and off it goes. I couldn't find it and all of the customers looked like "OMG, what's going on, a robbery?". I think I stopped using it that day :|

LOL my mom got me something similar when I worked late nights- a personal alarm... set it off a few times accidently getting something out of my purse... on a call floor! I had forgot about it til I read that! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Do we think this is a serial killer? Or the start of one? I have not followed earlier threads, can someone tell me if her body was out in the open or in a bag?

That report has to be inaccurate or just based on the "data." I can say, conclusively, 100%, there was a light dusting of snow covering the ground that morning at 7:30am. It didn't stick on the road and wasn't more than 1/4" - 1/2" but it covered grassy areas.

What area were you in though? We had a dusting that basically blew away, but driving to work I saw cars with snow on them, like almost an inch ( I assume they were coming down from the mountains, though)

Do we think this is a serial killer? Or the start of one? I have not followed earlier threads, can someone tell me if her body was out in the open or in a bag?

bbm: there is an entire range of speculation and reporting as to that (bags, out in the open, degree of not- intactness, etc)

not sure if this is a serial killer but for sure this is a serial offender of some sort as he has been connected to the memorial day attempted kidnapping of a jogger.

What area were you in though? We had a dusting that basically blew away, but driving to work I saw cars with snow on them, like almost an inch ( I assume they were coming down from the mountains, though)

I am quite close to where the abduction took place.

JUST ANNOUNCED ON TV - ARRREST MADE!!!!!!!

Trying to find that news story with the survelliance camera tape of the woman almost abducted in the bar parking lot. There's no link at the start of this thread.

Thanks.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! We need some peace here in Colorado!!!!! Best news I have heard ALL day!!!!!!! Can't wait for that news conference!!! Thank you, Lord!!!!

I am quite close to where the abduction took place.

JUST ANNOUNCED ON TV - ARRREST MADE!!!!!!!

Ok - the announcement about the arrest came while I was typing and I got so excited I didn't bother to add the rest about the weather:

I'm very close and I recall that morning perfectly. When it snows, you just check to see how your commute will be. I also always take a pic of the first few snows to send to family out of state. I have a pic on my phone, about 7:30am and there is plenty of snow on the ground, 1/4 - 1/2", not sticking to road. By 8:30, though, I would doubt much would still be there for footprints.

I'm going back through the earliest threads now in light of what we now know. Two things stand out.

1. LE said around 1:45pm on Sat 10/6 that they had found "socks" and "other items" at Chelsea Park (near Jessica's home) but didn't know if they were linked. In light of now knowing that socks weren't found with clothes perhaps they had them this early. Might also explain why they called off the public searches that evening and never resumed them with volunteers. They must have learned 'something' IMO.

2. In the excellent summary of previous attempts in the area that is at the beginning of the thread we are missing this one that clearly sounds like it could be related giving MO and close proximity. Also, appears there may be another eye witness. Can we please add this to the summary of attempts?

http://www.ourcoloradonews.com/west...cle_cf97a78a-72a2-11e1-888d-001871e3ce6c.html

Good point. I wonder if he went back and put the socks there? I can't imagine any other reason they would be there except for that.

ARREST MADE NEAR KETNER LAKE!!!

NEWS conference at noonl

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tears streaming down my face right now....Oh thank God.

Thank God.

:great:

OH MY GOSH!! I bet this is a small/young man who attempted to abduct women and couldn't, then moved on to smaller victims.

Is their a link to the news conference??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member