CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I am thinking the witness they talked about who said Jessica appeared to be on her way to school is this "friend" that is now being mentioned. This friend may have some clues. Plus an amber alert was issued and I thought they could not issue an amber alert unless they have a vehicle description.

Different Amber Alert rules here in CO mentioned in 1st thread. But if LE had a descrip of vehicle or person(s), I'm sure they would've released it!!

I know there's a sex difference, but Jessica also looks a lot like Kyron Horman, especially with her glasses on.

And there was a similar issue with Kyron's glasses and whether or not he has them.

Oh my for some reason I too keep thinking of little Kyron and his big smile when I see this little girl.

My fingers are crossed this one will have a happy ending. However I am sad as more time passes and nothing...no Jessica.

I thought the mom watched her walk down the street as part of their "little ritual". Guess I read that wrong.. Oh well.... what do I know I am just a reader.

As Sarx pointed out, sometimes that kind of information can prejudice potential witnesses and lead to overlooking key data -- or warn a potential perp.

They've said all along there was a witness to her walking toward school.

BBM...

They have?

I want to know more about this friend she walked out the door with. What happened, did they get seperated some how?
If this info about a friend is true, it reminds me of Somer Thompson. She was walking home from school with her brother, sister and some other kids. She ran ahead of her group and disappeared. Turned out an unregistered pedophile was staying at a house nearby. He lured her into the house. He told her the dog that lived at the house, a dog that she she had petted before when it was outside, was inside.

I thought the mom watched her walk down the street as part of their "little ritual". Guess I read that wrong.. Oh well.... what do I know I am just a reader.

Nope..that IS what has been said by MSM all along.

Ok. I am confused. There was attempted child abductions in Arvada in 2011 and then this year by another man?
#1)Yes there were several attempted abductions in Arvada(8miles from where jess was abducted) back in late 2011..this is the suspect sketch..
composite_abduction_11_11-200x260.jpg

#2)Then also in Arvada(again just 8miles from where Jess was abducted) just within this past month there have been two attempted abductions(Sept 9 and Sept 14, 2012)..this is the suspect sketch from those most recent attempts..
arvadasuspect.jpg

#3)And then we have the white haired male(No sketch, only description at this time) that has been involved in attempted abductions as well as the actual abduction, rape, and brutal assault of the 11 year old victim just yesterday(Cody, WY)
He is described as having short white hair, with white facial hair(beard and/or goatee), 55-60yoa, 6ft, approx 200lbs, and driving a white SUV(possibly Suburban) with the entire back seat area removed and replaced with a mattress in the back of the vehicle..also has a red backpack and cases of bottled water strapped to the travel rack on the roof of the vehicle.

So including the above description only suspect(#3)that is three known suspects of attempted and successful child abduction..with the first 2 both being attempts all made in the Arvada area which not to sound like a broken record but is only 8miles from the area Jessica is believed to have been abducted..

HTH:)

That is exactly what I was thinking! I thought - WHAT?!? I Just had to post the info as soon as I saw it!

Um what?!? Ive been a little sick and napping most of the day so I'm just catching up. Why was this left out? This is huge!

Good point! Discrepancy. Watched her out the door, or down the street? Ugh.

No horse trailers at the open space today. Not a single police car. I did see joggers out there, which I think is weird because you'd think they would want no other human scents interfering with the search. There was just absolutely nothing going on out there today.
I drove farther South on McCaslin until it intersects another highway and, guys, that area is just massive. It is just a sea of rolling prairie land. I worry that if she is out there, no one will ever find her. :(

The highway is Colorado 128, south of that is the Rocky Flats National Wildlife Refuge. It is fenced and not open to the public. The gates are almost certainly to be padlocked. East of Indiana street is also open space, home to prairie dogs and coyotes.

Yeah, something's definitely up, IMO. If she actually walked out of the house with a friend, LE'd be releasing a vehicle and/or perp description, as that friend would have to have seen something??

Although it really doesn't matter what we've heard as long as it matches what LE has heard.

So true. If the mom is adding this in as a last-minute detail, then it's a major issue. But if LE knew all along but just didn't tell the public, then no big deal.

Just seems that the friend would've told LE something that LE would've passed along to the public - such as, she ran off that way, or she ran back home to get something, or the friend stopped but J kept walking, etc. But they have not mentioned anything at all. Nada. :waitasec:

Yeah, something's definitely up, IMO. If she actually walked out of the house with a friend, LE'd be releasing a vehicle and/or perp description, as that friend would have to have seen something??

"Please, Say it ain't so"! 'For over four days we were lead to believe that Jessica Ridgeway vanished without a trace'..

If this is true, the ramifications are damning, imo. Delayed investigation, no description of vehicle or perp, and squandering of their most valuable investigative resource: the American public via the MS Media(local/national)...

"Silence & misinformation in missing persons investigations only causes innocent victims lives lost and mounting cold cases"...

BBM This information horrifies me. Absolutely horrifies.

I'm praying for Jessica and all the other poor innocents who are missing all over the world.
Yes, it's mind boggling. Just think if you have between 10 and 20 RSO's in one town how many possible victims are involved or in danger at 260 victims per pedo. Anywhere from 260 children to over 5,000 in the perps lifetimes. :what:
They need to have a gps implant after their first arrest....on a 2nd offense...an island in the middle of nowhere just for them. IMO If I had the $$$ I'd press to see it happen.

I think now is the time to start a list of discrepancies between printed quotes from the media and verbal quotes from today's interview.

Can you find that quote and post it? I have to run out the door. Tia!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74