CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
They knew she was close...The backpack did not deter them. I believe they already had way more information than we have been privied to. They will find this perp and I'm willing to bet it will be in her very neighborhood. A young, local male.

Why are they photographing from so high up? is the body intact?

Not Jessica?? Why would they even mention a body found in relation to Jessicas case?? Im so confused!! Specially if they knew this child was not Jessica?? RIP baby girl

Would Westminster police normally be involved in a body in Arvada? Do they have separate forces?

Not Jessica?? Why would they even mention a body found in relation to Jessicas case?? Im so confused!! Specially if they knew this child was not Jessica?? RIP baby girl

That info posted was from 2011.

My heart is broken. This is just so, so sad. This is the first case that I really did have hope. Going back to catch up, with a heavy heart and a little bit more jaded.

:cry:

That shot almost makes it look like they are over the culvert/wash area. Or they're trying to get a broader arial shot, interesting for sure.

You see any dogs out there Sarx? Would there be dogs or are they beyond that stage?

Police tweeted this after the Uncle's statement was tweeted:

Westminster Police‏@WestminsterPD

Official information about the #jessicaridgeway investigation will only come from the Westminster PD and not outside sources.

This is a local perp IMO
I also think LE has someone in mind.
This will be solved soon imo

People are posting links to an article about a girl who died last year...

If this is her, it certainly points to the BP being a diversion to direct things North. And, of course that the Maine sightings that seemed substantial enough to expand the alert were, again, false. As always, I am trying to learn from each and every Don't want to spend the night speculating though until there is confirmation on who this is, guess I'll have to turn my brain off for the night. Yeah, right.
--------------
I have been thinking the same thing, send them in the wrong direction.:seeya:

Standley Lake...exactly where I suggested after the WY girl was found. Wow!

Standley Lake HS is Wadswoth and 107th..my husband went there. This is 80th and Indiana towards the south west. All they had to do was jump on CO128 (by Rockt Mt. airport) west to Indiana and take that down to 80th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member