CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another one for you sarx:

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8437946&postcount=27"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CO CO - AMBER ALERT: Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #4[/ame]

Sort of jumping off of your post here. We've had some sleuthers here who saw (I'm sorry, this is about to get graphic) what they think is part of the body recovered via the copter cam. They described the body parts as "flesh colored". There are also some who see blood stains in the grass there.

Okay, bear with me here. After all of these days, if it is Jessica and she was killed shortly after she went missing, would that flesh not be a way different color? And would there still be blood loss?

Forgive my gruesome questions, but if, in fact, the body still had a "fleshy" color, I'm thinking that this person was held captive until what, yesterday or the day before?

I don't know very much about what happens to a body after death, and maybe the cold temps have something to do with it.

IDK, I saw one vid of the body being removed and it looked like torso/legs to me.

As far as blood loss, I would think a lot of that would be dependent on what was done to it, and where. If major dismemberment took place elsewhere, I would think that the vast majority of blood would be out of the body prior to its being placed there. Also, IDK what day time temps have been there lately....I know night has been cold, which would theoretically slow decomp, but it appeared to have been left out in the open to be at risk of scavengers. Bodies do discolor and bloat as they decompose.....which again would be affected by the condition of the body.

Jorelys Rivera/Georgia--But to be fair, Ryan Brunn 'confessed' in exchange for a life sentence, which ended up being only a few days since he killed himself right after he was transferred. Hmmm.... was he charged with kidnapping? But anyway, I think if he hadn't have confessed, the state would definitely have gone death penalty.

Yes, he was charged with kidnapping Jorelys.

Ah thats true. There are so many cases like this that it is hard to keep them all straight but the vast majority do get the DP..........richly deserved.

IMO

Lets move it over guys! [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=187444"]ACTIVE SEARCH CO - AMBER ALERT: Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #6 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members