CO - Jessica Ridgeway Memorial Thread

Jessica, you are a real angel now, never to be hurt again. Know that thousands of people love you. To Jessica's parents, may God hold you and help you get through this terrible time. My deepest sympathy and love.

Dear sweet Jessica, after you fly with the angels you will meet so many of our other children we've grown to love here at WS. All so precious and in Heaven now with you. Run and play and be free. You were a blessing and continue to be an inspiration to so many.

To Jessica's family, may God comfort you and hold you in his arms and give you strength through this difficult time.

To the Law Enforcement members, including FBI, I have nothing but thanks for you. You have worked tirelessly and have been so committed to finding Jessica and now your quest is Justice for Jessica. For you who see so much darkness and evil, may God give you the strength to persevere and continued wisdom. May God bless you all and guide you to the truth as you fight this battle and a battle against evil it is. Amen!

Hey Jessica - you were taken away from your dad, mom, aunt, and grandma way too soon. Two weeks ago I lost my mom. Also way too soon. She was a wonderful, special lady who while she was here, took care of everyone - especially kids. All the kids in our family loved the special attention and love she showered on us. Go find her, she will give you hugs and tell you how special you are, sing you some songs, and help take care of you until you can be with your mom and grandma again. I know she misses us all, especially her grandchildren (my kids), so be sure to give her a big hug from us, too.

Much love - may you and your family here be surrounded by it, girl. :rose:

My deepest sympathy and condolences to Jessicas family and friends.

Jessica we will not forget, we will seek justice for you.

May God Bless Jessica's family....indeed an angel sent to this earth just for the family and friends to enjoy. Hold onto the beautiful memories.

May Justice be served for this angel!

Sarah,
You are a good mom. I know this, because you surrounded yourself with supportive loving family, you work hard, and your little girl had great experiences like cheerleading and a puppy to play with. It may sound simple, but so many don't have the love you gave your little girl.

You said you were looking into going to college courses. I salute you for modeling education for your daughter. In so many ways, I look at the glimpse of life we see through the media and see only the best that Jessica was surrounded by- so much love.

Please let those good things- those innocent, pure, amazing things- be the light in the darkness of your sorrow. You brought Jessica to the world, and we will remember only her beauty and smiles, not the tragedy that you didn't deserve. We will remember Jessica and celebrate her life. She will always be young. She will always be beautiful.

My name is Jessica too. I suppose you could say that is why I found a special need to talk to others about this tragedy. We are from Westminster- I gave birth to my first baby girl there. Perhaps that is why, today, on my daughters 9th birthday, our family is honoring you by releasing puple balloons before her party. We want you to feel how deeply your sorrow is shared, even as I sit in Washington state.

Blessings and peace, sweet family. You have forever touched my heart.

1JPqP-10i-1_zpsf5a7474a.jpg

Thinking of you, sweet Jessica, and prayers for your family.

241505598737881757UYcS0lY2c.jpg

A candle has been lit in NJ for dear Jessica.
I send strength and courage to all who have to now somehow carry on without her.
Please know that many many prayers and much much love is sent your way from the world over to try and help lighten this heavy burden.

Sleep sweetly, Angel Jessica.

Lighting a candle in Texas

Wishing peace & comfort for Jessica's family

Nothing but dress-up and fun in heaven, you can be that teenager you hoped to be forever. Your an angel now, please help us look out for the innocent children down here.

I watched Jessica's memorial online. Such a sweet, loving girl with an amazing family. Sending love from Louisiana.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350447855.481149.jpg
We lit all of our purple candles for you.

While Waiting For Thee

by Sharon A. Bryington

Don't weep at my grave
For I am not there,
I've a date with a butterfly
To dance on the air.
If I'm missed, find a flower,
I'll be there too,
Sniffing it's fragrance
Right next to you.

Don't be sad
When you remember me,
For I'm singing in the sunshine,
Wild and free,
Flirting with the lighting,
Playing tag with the wind,
Chasing the thunder
Time and again,
Soaring with the eagle,
Swimming in the sea,
Enjoying all of nature
While I'm waiting for thee.

purple_butterflies-t2.jpg

John 14:2 ASV
In my Father's house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you; for I go to prepare a place for you.

I'm sure it's the most beautiful color of amethyst you've ever laid eyes on Jessica.

God bless and may his comfort be upon the family in this trying time. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back