CO CO - Jon Haynes, 18, Boulder, 24 July 1981

Very lengthy but it looks like some good steps are being taken to help.

I mean, great, but without any money being dedicated, laws being passed (eg required reporting to Namus), etc, this is a big pile of performative paper, whereas and wherein other substantive activities are not designated, funded, or proclaimed.

(No offense to you, @dotr , appreciate your posting this!)

I mean, great, but without any money being dedicated, laws being passed (eg required reporting to Namus), etc, this is a big pile of performative paper, whereas and wherein other substantive activities are not designated, funded, or proclaimed.

(No offense to you, @dotr , appreciate your posting this!)
Hopefully media will take advantage of this new initiative, promoting cases like Jon's might help shake the money tree in the direction of MPs investigations!

What we know is that marijuana dealers at that time often also dealt in other illicit drugs, such as cocaine, hashish, LSD, mushrooms, and peyote. Also, sometimes the bad quality marijuana was laced with things like PCP....not sure but the car with the windows down in the rain, which disappeared a few days later, makes me wonder if maybe he decided to try something harder than marijuana, perhaps a hallucinogen. - had a bad trip alone and ended up dying from exposure somewhere. Someone could have opportunistically stolen the car after seeing it there for a couple of days. Wild speculation, just another possible aspect...
either way
rest in peace

To me, this sounds like a car accident. He went over the ledge into a ravine somewhere, probably not anywhere near where he was last seen.
He went over the cliff but the vehicle did not? Or are you thinking self-harm?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Linnymac68$
Back