GUILTY CO - Jordan Vong, 7, found deceased, Denver, 6 Aug 2018 *arrests*

Teen girl questioned after missing Colorado boy found dead :: WRAL.com
Police found the body of Jordan Vong hidden in his family's home Tuesday and took the teenage girl into custody for investigation of first-degree murder. Joe Montoya, division chief of investigations, said Wednesday that the coroner's office will determine a cause and manner of death, and the district attorney's office will decide if charges should be filed.

This makes Jordan's death doubly sad:
Two girls at Greenwood Academy, which sits right next to the elementary school, said they befriended Vong after seeing him playing alone on the school’s playground.

“We would play tag with him, and I remember asking him what’s his name. And he would say, ‘Jordan’ all smiling and happy,” said 13-year-old [I redacted the minor's name]. “When we asked him who were his friends, he would say, ‘I don’t have no friends. You guys are my only friends.’”

[Redacted second minor's name], who lives close to Vong and is also 13, said she decided to play with Vong because he was always alone.
Police: 16-year-old girl arrested in Jordan Vong's death; body found concealed in home

Whoa, the girls Facebook page is still up. I'm surprised it hasn't been pulled down yet.

I am shocked beyond belief.

Ya I ran across hers and a bunch of the families fb last night. Seemed a lot of people live in that house FYI. Extended family etc. no way a 16 hid the body on her own. First it took the police 3 searches to find and you’re telling me no one was home to notice, naw IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back