GUILTY CO - Jordan Vong, 7, found deceased, Denver, 6 Aug 2018 *arrests*

I have never been in that neighborhood, but it is located near where I-70 branches off to Pena Blvd to go to the airport. In the late 90’s, right after the new airport location was announced, many “planned” neighborhoods were constructed up there. Closely built houses, with a local park and school area. The houses were surprisingly cheap at the time, but have increased in value (but not as fast as other Denver neighborhoods) to the upper $200,000s.

I don’t want to break any rules about Twitter, but KDVR reporter Ashley Michels tweeted a picture of the scene with crime tape

It should be fine (I hope!) because she's a news reporter of a site that appears to me to be valid MSM and this seems to be her official account, not a personal page.

I don't know how to pull the actual tweet over here, but I found a link with the info you've given and there's a photo with the tweet

Ashley Michels on Twitter

It should be fine (I hope!) because she's a news reporter of a site that appears to me to be valid MSM and this seems to be her official account, not a personal page.

I don't know how to pull the actual tweet over here, but I found a link with the info you've given and there's a photo with the tweet

Ashley Michels on Twitter
Thanks Amonet! More from the reporter:

Ashley Michels‏Verified account @ReporterAshley 13m13 minutes agoRight now: investigators wearing blue gloves have entered the home of missing 7yo Jordan Vong. We can see flashes of light as they take evidence photos #KDVR
Denver police said that the FBI joined the search because the agency is part of the Safe Streets team in the Denver metro area.

Officers have not called the investigation criminal and said they are looking into every possibility.
FBI Joins Search For Missing Boy
Hmm. If Jordan simply ran away why would there be evidence in the house?

Ashley Michels‏Verified account @ReporterAshley 3m3 minutes ago
Investigators are now inside an upstairs bedroom of 7yo missing boys house taking lots and lot of photos #KDVR

Seven-year-old child disappears at 4:30pm but LE isn't called until 7pm. Two and a half hours. Sorry but why would his family wait two and a half hours before calling 911? He's 7. I could see a half hour, maybe even an hour. Beyond that my hinky meter starts humming. JMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419
Back