CO CO - Kayleah Wilson, 12, Greeley, 28 March 2010 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone even looking for this child? It seems to have dropped right off the radar.

My son called this afternoon and said they searched his apt. looked in all closets and around went to every apt. and the ones that did not answer they were writing down said there was a lot of LE and FBI and were there around the area at least 3 hours. Said there is still alot of activity so will keep you posted. PRAYER'S for Kayleah!

My son called this afternoon and said they searched his apt. looked in all closets and around went to every apt. and the ones that did not answer they were writing down said there was a lot of LE and FBI and were there around the area at least 3 hours. Said there is still alot of activity so will keep you posted. PRAYER'S for Kayleah!

LE searched your son's apartment? Does he live close to the mall? TIA

Makes me wonder if they have reason to believe she's in that complex (not your son's specifically). Sightings/tips/something?

Yes he lives right across from the mall, they were searching every apt. in the area. They did not have dogs with them.

Seems like they have got something to be back over there, the first week she was missing they passed out flyer's to them but did not go in and search at their complex and sounds like they must have looked through that whole street of apts. for them to be there that long.

Thank you so much Roni for posting about the apartment searches. It gives me hope!!!

Kayleah we haven't forgot about you!!!

Praying for Kayleah. Have not heard any more, hope to hear something today before I leave for Wyoming for the weekend. It is raining a lot here and suppose to be that way through the weekend. Not sure if they are searching this weekend, sounds like the church they are using has a funeral this weekend. May 1st they are having a motorcycle ride for anyone who wants to ride to support Kayleah and family it is free of cost and starts at Thunder Mountain at 10:00 a.m.

Praying for Kayleah. Have not heard any more, hope to hear something today before I leave for Wyoming for the weekend.

Have a safe trip Roni. Was hoping to log on this morning and see good news! ...instead there is "nothing" in the news once again. Sorry to see that there may not be a search this weekend but hoping the rally for Kayleah will bring more attention to the areas outside of Greeley and hopefully get her back in the news!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mamabee1221