CO CO - Kayleah Wilson, 12, Greeley, 28 March 2010 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is not even a young-looking 18, yikes...he looks like a man more than a boy, that is for sure.

I am thinking that Kayleah's Mom may have allowed too much interaction between Kayleah and her step-brother's friends, and too great of an age gap for that ever to be a good idea...I think she must have been worrying all this time that this boy may have had something to do with this...but hoped otherwise. And as to LE, they would not have had any reason to arrest him prior to now, even if they felt he was involved. I would guess he either confessed to the intimate relationship or somehow they have DNA results, which means he would have to provide them some time ago...

Right now, I'll bet there's not many people on this planet that are feeling a bigger case of "what if's" and guilt than AW. Not that she could have stopped this, really, but I'll bet she feels just horrible. So let's just say that this is her penance for not being the kind of mom that some should feel she should have been. She's paid dearly. That said, there is a POI that we can direct the blame to for Kayleah's murder. Let's direct our negative vibes towards him and our positive vibes to the mom who is making funeral arrangements for her baby girl.

I agree.

bilde

Kayleah's boyfriend jailed on sex assault charges
Friday, May 21, 2010

http://www.greeleytribune.com/article/20100521/NEWS/100529928/1051&ParentProfile=1001

Right now, I'll bet there's not many people on this planet that are feeling a bigger case of "what if's" and guilt than AW. Not that she could have stopped this, really, but I'll bet she feels just horrible. So let's just say that this is her penance for not being the kind of mom that some should feel she should have been. She's paid dearly. That said, there is a POI that we can direct the blame to for Kayleah's murder. Let's direct our negative vibes towards him and our positive vibes to the mom who is making funeral arrangements for her baby girl.
amen. there with you

When I was 14 I started dating a guy. My mother put a stop to it. She thought. I kept dating him. She had no idea I was. I lied to her. I hid the ring he gave me. I pretended I was at other places when I was with him.

Sorry, mom.

Yes, most kids will find a way to get away with whatever they can....or whatever their parents will allow them to get away with by thinking its a "they're just kids and that's what kids do" kind of thing.

When I was 14 I started dating a guy. My mother put a stop to it. She thought. I kept dating him. She had no idea I was. I lied to her. I hid the ring he gave me. I pretended I was at other places when I was with him.

Sorry, mom.

:applause::applause::applause::applause:

bilde

Kayleah's boyfriend jailed on sex assault charges
Friday, May 21, 2010

http://www.greeleytribune.com/article/20100521/NEWS/100529928/1051&ParentProfile=1001

I do not think it is a coincidence they have arrested him now. I have a feeling he is a suspect, although law enforcement isn't saying, in Kayleah's murder. They may have been afraid he'd skip town after her body was discovered so arrested him immediately.

I think they held off arresting this guy hoping Kayleah's body would be found soon so they could hopefully get DNA evidence that would tie this guy to her death.

I may be wrong and of course, this is just my opinion.

If you've been following the Venus Rose Stewart thread, there is a bran new Facebook group called Abducted Venus Rose Stewart Case Discussion. Here's the link: http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=123524517673155&ref=ts

An 18yo murdering a 12yo for whatever reason, brings up the word 'psychopath' for me and I wonder, if true, why LE didn't arrest him on their 1st interview? Or does he have that psychopathic 'charm'? Or didn't they interview him? moo

Unless you meant to say "having a relationship with" as opposed to "murdered," I am guessing it's because they didn't know for sure that her murdered her -- or at least didn't have enough evidence -- to arrest him at the time of the first interview. As far as whether he was interviewed or not, I am better 100% that he was.

I agree that AW did all she could. As the mother of 3 girls there is nothing more determined that a girl that wants to be with a boy. If you tell them not to see them they just develope more sophisticated ways to sneak around. It is a very hard balancing act not to push the girl even further towards the guy by expressing your dislike of the guy or forbidding her to see him. She probably did forbide her to see him and that just made her do it behind her back, maybe to her end.

The 18-year-old boyfriend of murder victim Kayleah Wilson, 12, is in jail today on $100,000 bond, facing a charge of sexual assault on a child because of his relationship with the murdered girl.

Greeley police spokesman Sgt. Joe Tymkowych said Friday that the sexual assault is not currently connected to the murder of Kayleah, whose body was found earlier this week in a west Greeley irrigation ditch.

bold: he is in jail because of his sexual relationship with Kayleah? What is the proof? They must have something forensic because Kayleah is not here to talk about it! (if we are to believe this article that is... another article said it was another girl so is this misreporting?)

AND

sexual assault charges are not CURRENTLY related to Kayleah interesting choice of words.. currently.... much can be read into that

Is anyone here a member of the Prayers for Kayleah FB page? If so, and if you feel comfortable, would you please post this:

CRISIS FUND: A fund is being set up to help the Wilson family with funeral and other expenses following the death of 12-year-old Kayleah. The Tribune Community Crisis Fund is set up to help people in an emergency. Donations may be sent to the Community Foundation Serving Greeley and Weld County, 711 8th Ave., Greeley, CO 80631. These gifts are tax-deductible and supervised by the fund's board. For more information, call the foundation at (970) 304-9970.

MT is mentioning donations to "the other" fund again, and it grates on my nerves...

The 18-year-old boyfriend of murder victim Kayleah Wilson, 12, is in jail today on $100,000 bond, facing a charge of sexual assault on a child because of his relationship with the murdered girl.

Greeley police spokesman Sgt. Joe Tymkowych said Friday that the sexual assault is not currently connected to the murder of Kayleah, whose body was found earlier this week in a west Greeley irrigation ditch.

bold: he is in jail because of his sexual relationship with Kayleah? What is the proof? They must have something forensic because Kayleah is not here to talk about it! (if we are to believe this article that is... another article said it was another girl so is this misreporting?)

AND

sexual assault charges are not CURRENTLY related to Kayleah interesting choice of words.. currently.... much can be read into that

We should be used to this nurse - the entire case since March 28th has been reported this way. Always good for our guessing game strategies. moo

burning freaking question!

how can they charge this guy with the sexual assault of a dead person? Is there some reporting faux pas going on?

they said that all they had was their story about the events preceding her missing.

and that the video was inconclusive

and they are not clearing anyone

and nothing has led to the family

----------------

to me.... nothing is not just nothing. Under the currents of cop speak I could almost read "nothing yet".. but that is just me. Not saying the family was involved.. but if this family friend was perhaps they were not forthcoming with all things. JMHOO

Here's what I was looking at in the article, nurse, and what I posted.

Garner said no one has been ruled out but investigators have nothing that points them to family members.

I just noticed in your previous post you said presser. I'm not trying to be obtuse - I think we're looking at two different things - article and video.

Well said, spam.

SNIPPED>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Robert Laurencio Montoya, 18, of Greeley is considered a “person of interest” in the case, Tymkowych said. “...one of several persons of interest.” He is being held in the Weld County Jail on charges of the sexual assault on a child and sexual assault on a child as a pattern of abuse.

All court records on the case have been sealed by the Weld District Attorney's Office.

Rumors of Kayleah's possible pregnancy have been coming up in the case, but Tymkowych said he can't confirm those stories.

The girl disappeared March 28 on a Sunday afternoon when she left her south Greeley home to meet a friend for a birthday party. She was never seen again until Wednesday morning, when her body was discovered in the irrigation ditch.

It was so badly decomposed that the exact date of death hasn't been determined. Police will not release the cause of death, except to say it is now being investigated as a murder case.

Tymkowych said police believe Montoya was involved in a sexual relationship with the girl when he was 17 and 18 years old

http://www.greeleytribune.com/article/20100521/NEWS/100529928/1005&parentprofile=1001

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
myauris11