CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Media, Maps and Timelines *NO DISCUSSION*

Discussion in 'Missing! Timeline Forum and Media links' started by PommyMommy, Dec 12, 2018.

1. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

JAN 7, 2019 - Video w/Twin Falls Sheriff & Reporter who knocks on KK's door
    Search for clues in case of missing mother continues
    FOX31 Problem Solver Chris Halsne has traveled to Idaho for answers.

In the video above, he tells us that a task force there is serving search warrants and collecting new evidence.

2. PommyMommy

3. PommyMommy

JAN 8, 2019
    Source confirms Frazee solicitation charges are tied to Idaho woman
    Sources revealed to 11 News sister station KMVT in Idaho and CBS that Patrick Frazee allegedly asked KL more than once to murder Kelsey Berreth. It is all tied to three counts of solicitation against Frazee. A source told KMVT and CBS News that the solicitation charges involve Lee.

4. PommyMommy

JAN 8, 2019
    FBI searching Idaho town for evidence in Kelsey Berreth case
    FBI agents have been searching a small town outside Twin Falls, Idaho for evidence related to the disappearance and suspected death of a young Colorado mother. Kelsey Berreth was last seen Thanksgiving Day in her hometown of Woodland Park.

Hansen, Idaho is roughly 10 miles east of Twin Falls and has about 1,000 residents. A 32-year-old nurse who lives in the town is allegedly associated with Patrick Frazee, Berreth's fiance.

5. dixiegirl1035

dixiegirl1035 Well-Known Member

Delete (pommy posted link above @ 12:35)

Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
    oviedo likes this.
  6. PommyMommy

JAN 9, 2019
    Patrick Frazee asked Idaho nurse ‘more than once’ to kill Kelsey Berreth; investigator comb Twin Falls for clues in murder investigation [VIDEO]
    Accused killer Patrick Frazee attempted to enlist an Idaho nurse in the murder of Kelsey Berreth, a local news station reports.

According to KKTV 11, sources told its Idaho-based sister station KMTV that Krystal Lee is connected to the three solicitation of first-degree murder counts Frazee was charged with following his arrest in late December.

The sources said that Frazee allegedly asked Lee multiple times to murder Berreth, the 29-year-old pilot and mother of Frazee’s 1-year-old daughter.

7. PommyMommy

JAN 9, 2019
    Rodeo associate shows support for woman investigated by FBI
    One of KL’s long-time supporters shares with KMVT’s Kelsey Souto how KL’s rodeo involvement put her into the spot light. KK, now KL, was crowned the 2008 Miss Magic Valley Stampede queen.

“She was probably one of the best queens, she was amazing,” said LS, who spent time with KK in the District VI rodeo circuit.
    LS says she knew the family well.

“A person is gonna be hard pressed to find someone more honest, reliable, kind and very well grounded,” LS said. “She's just one in a million. My K, she's a really wonderful, wonderful person. And I cannot for the life of me, and I can't imagine any of this, what her families going through, her friends.”

Since K’s (alleged) connection to the Berreth case came to light, a number of her friends have reached out to KMVT to say they don't believe she's capable of harm. However, most of the friends are afraid of doing an interview on camera for fear of backlash from the community.

(names changed to initials)

BUF, Beagle, gregjrichards and 8 others like this.
  8. PommyMommy

Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
  9. PommyMommy

JAN 9, 2019
    Twin Falls couple discusses tough call to FBI
    Last night, KMVT’S Kelsey Souto sat down with a Twin Falls family who called the FBI when they realized they had information regarding the disappearance and presumed murder of missing Colorado woman Kelsey Berreth.

J and P tell KMVT, last October, one of their employees came to them visibly upset.

The employee explained her best friend, now identified as KL, allegedly told her that "a man had asked her to kill the mother of his child."

The two then told their employee, to have KL come speak to them.
    But, she never did.

The R's say KL even told her best friend "to forget the whole thing."

When asked what made P come forward and call the FBI, she said it was when she connected the dots of who was involved and watching Kelsey’s mother Cheryl plea for help on national television.

“I think the mother that had the courage and go on TV when her daughter was missing, saying that someone knew where she was at,” P said. “At that point in my mind I thought that Patrick, and that was the only name I had heard him called, I didn't know his last name, had done something to her daughter and he knew where she was at.”

The R's decided to come forward to KMVT News after their employee endured harassment and threats on social media.

10. PommyMommy

JAN 9, 2019
    Berreth family's pastor speaks out about how Kelsey's parents are coping
    Now, her mother and father face the difficult job of raising their one-year-old granddaughter, as well as finding a way to get back and forth to Colorado for the trial of the man engaged to marry their daughter.

Kelsey grew up in the Moses Lake area. Her parents now live in Sandpoint and for the first time, their pastor is speaking out about the heartbreaking ordeal the family is going through.

We are much with them in our thought and in our prayers," Sauza said.

The church is doing its best to support the Berreth family with faith.

"They want Kelsey to be found," Sauza said.

As they cope with the disappearance of their daughter, they're also raising Kaylee, Kelsey's one-year-old child.

"It's a joy, also, to have that little girl," Sauza said.

They say they're hoping others will pray for them.

"That's a real source of encouragement to them. They attribute it to god, to their friends, their family, to their church, to the Seventh Day Adventist Church. So it's a real blessing," Sauza said.

Nudgee, BUF, Insomnia Momma and 6 others like this.
  11. Seattle1

Seattle1 Well-Known Member

Twin Falls couple discusses tough call to FBI
    [...]

"If we could've just gotten the police to call or drive by and say 'Are you thinking of killing someone?' that would've stopped it," said JR. "We wouldn't be here. We wouldn't have all of this going on."

When asked what made PR come forward and call the FBI, she said it was when she connected the dots of who was involved and watching Kelsey’s mother Cheryl plea for help on national television.

“I think the mother that had the courage and go on TV when her daughter was missing, saying that someone knew where she was at,” PR said. “At that point in my mind I thought that Patrick, and that was the only name I had heard him called, I didn't know his last name, had done something to her daughter and he knew where she was at.”

The R's decided to speak to KMVT News after their employee endured harassment and threats on social media. They also wanted to dispel some of the misinformation circling around.

They tell KMVT, the FBI was already in Twin Falls and at their office quickly after making the call.
    Within four days of their conversation with the FBI, Patrick Frazee had been arrested.

KMVT asked PR if she considers herself a hero. She said "no." She more considers herself a whistleblower and hopes anyone else with information to this case, or other crimes, has the courage like she did to come forward.

This is just part one of a very comprehensive interview.

Gardener1850, sassyblue, BUF and 5 others like this.
  12. gregjrichards

gregjrichards Well-Known Member

A couple who called the FBI with important information regarding the disappearance of Kelsey Berreth are speaking out of how they learned of the 'plot' to kill her.

Joe and Patty Rockstahl, owners of Rockstahl Law Offices, told KMVT that last October one of their employees came to them visibly upset and explained their her best friend told her that 'a man had asked her to kill the mother of his child.'

The friend of the employee is now known to be Krytsal Lee, the divorced mother-of-two who is believed to have been having an affair with Berreth's fiance Patrick Frazee.

Frazee has been charged in Berreth's murder even though her body has yet to be found.

Idaho couple say they called the FBI after hearing about the 'plot' to kill Kelsey Berreth | Daily Mail Online

Gardener1850, sassyblue, BUF and 4 others like this.
  13. PommyMommy

JAN 10, 2019
    Friend of Krystal Lee told her employers that Patrick Frazee asked Idaho nurse to kill his baby’s mother [VIDEO]
    KMTV reports that JR and PR spoke to CBS News and Gray Television about claims made by one of their employees in October. The unidentified woman reportedly came to them, visibly upset, and said that her best friend KL had told her that “a man had asked her to kill the mother of his child,” the R's said.

At the time, the R's did not know if they should take the claims seriously and did not feel they had enough information to contact authorities. But that changed after the news of Berreth’s disappearance, when they saw Kelsey’s mother Cheryl Berreth pleading for her daughter’s return on television.

At that point the R's contacted the FBI, and learned that the law enforcement agency was already in the area. Four days later, they said, Frazee was arrested.

JR said in the interview that he now regrets waiting to contact authorities.

“If we could’ve just gotten the police to call or drive by and say ‘Are you thinking of killing someone?’ he said. “We wouldn’t be here. We wouldn’t have all of this going on.”

sassyblue, BUF, HayLouise and 2 others like this.
  14. PommyMommy

JAN 10, 2019
    Kelsey Berreth’s fiancé, Patrick Frazee, asked Idaho woman to help kill the Colorado mother, couple says
    JR and PR told KMVT they contacted the FBI after they connected information one of their employees told them to the case of Berreth, who is presumed dead by authorities. The couple, who owns Rockstahl Law Offices, said one of their employees told them in October that her best friend said, “a man had asked her to kill the mother of his child.”

The friend, identified as KL, is being investigated in connection with Berreth’s disappearance. Berreth’s cellphone pinged from Gooding, Idaho, three days after she was last seen alive.

The R's said they asked to talk to KL, but the meeting never happened. KL also told her friend to “forget the whole thing,” the couple said, adding that they didn’t contact authorities sooner because the information was vague and coming from a secondhand source.

PR said she finally called the FBI after seeing Berreth’s mother, CB, plead with the public for her daughter’s return.

Four days after she called the FBI, Frazee was arrested in Berreth’s murder.

Gardener1850, sassyblue, BUF and 3 others like this.
  15. Seattle1

Seattle1 Well-Known Member

16. cybervampira

cybervampira Well-Known Member

Idaho woman had relationship with fiancé of missing Colorado mom, couple claims

[...]

"She was in love with him from a very young age," PR said, adding, "She was very vulnerable and I think she cared for him, and he took advantage of that… He was her first love, I understand, and… he had a hold on her."

[...]

The R‘s said they were told KL, a nurse from Idaho and a mother, visited Frazee as recently as November – the month Berreth vanished. They claim their employee said Frazee threatened KL, and she may have helped him dispose of evidence.

"Do you know what the threats were?" Battiste asked.

"Patrick told KL that little girls go missing off the playground all the time," Patty said.

[...]

The R‘s said they were told Frazee asked KL three times as early as October to help kill Berreth, the mother of his child, but KL refused.

Asked what they heard was Frazee's motive, P said, "That he felt that Kelsey was going to harm the child, that she was crazy."

"Is KL a murderer?" Battiste asked.

"I don't believe so. I don't," P said.

[...]

17. PommyMommy

JAN 11, 2019
    Patrick Frazee threatened to hurt daughters of Idaho nurse involved in Kelsey Berreth murder investigation; Krystal Lee believed Frazee may have killed before: Report
    “She was very vulnerable and I think she cared for him, and he took advantage of that… He was her first love, I understand, and… he had a hold on her.”

The R's claimed that KL and Frazee became involved right after high school, though KL went on to marry and divorce someone else. She now has two children.

The couple believes that Frazee asked KL three times to murder Berreth, and also asked her to help dispose potential evidence, allegedly threatening her.

“Patrick told KL that little girls go missing off the playground all the time,” PR told CBS News.

“KL was so scared, he was so angry that he said things that made KL think he had killed before,” JR said.

The couple said they believe Lee had been to Colorado as recently as November. PR also offered a theory about a motive, claiming that Frazee “felt that Kelsey was going to harm the child, that she was crazy.”

18. PommyMommy

JAN 11, 2019
    Part Two: Twin Falls couple discusses tough call to FBI
    TWIN FALLS, Idaho (KMVT/KSVT) Joe and Patty Rockstahl have never met
    After PR saw a Facebook post about a missing Colorado mom that sounded familiar, she delivered an ultimatum on Nov. 26 for her employee ("M") to pass along to KK.

“I said, ‘Would you please text your friend KK and ask her if this is that woman?,” PR said. She responded quickly and said that it was. “I said, 'Now I’m very concerned. So your friend has 24 hours to go to the police, or I’m calling them.'”

On Nov. 27, PR learned KK got a new phone number and was told KK had spoken with law enforcement.

“I don’t know why she didn’t, I don’t know if she was scared,” PR said. “That’s what got reported back to me. That she had gone to the police. I didn’t know until almost two weeks later that she hadn’t.”

After this realization, PR contacted the Colorado Bureau of Investigations on Dec. 17 through the number that was posted at the bottom of Cheryl Berreth’s televised plea for help. M immediately called KK to let her know, but she wasn’t surprised.

“The FBI was at KK’s house,” PR said. “They had a search warrant and someone of the FBI was at her property. She knew that M would more than likely get called because there was so many phone calls and text messages back and forth in fact some about this incident.”

That's where the R's say Kelsey's phone comes into play. When it produced a signal near Gooding, Idaho just days after she was last seen.

"She had the phone," said PR. "She was probably instructed to send those texts by Patrick but that's-- there's nobody else that could've sent those texts to my knowledge."

"I think she's done enough where she [KK] could be charged with aiding and abetting," said JR.

Despite threats and several weeks of stress, PR says she doesn’t regret making the call.

“It’s tough for everyone,” she said. “It’s been a very emotional situation we’ve all lost some sleep over this but I’m sure nothing compared to Kelsey’s family.”

The R's tell KMVT they are not accepting any reward money.

Since KIMVT initial aired the R's experience, KMVT has been told a couple other people have come forward with information about the case and they say that those details have been given to the authorities.

On Sunday, Jan. 13, you’ll hear about KK's and Patrick’s relationship and her time spent in Colorado with him.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
  19. PommyMommy

JAN 11, 2019 - Article Updated
    Part Two: Twin Falls couple discusses tough call to FBI
    On November 26th, M came to PR and said 'that person, she's missing, she's also a pilot.' PR realized she had also seen a Facebook post about a missing Colorado mom that sounded familiar. She delivered an ultimatum for her employee M to pass along to KK.

20. PommyMommy