Deceased/Not Found CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller Co, 22 Nov 2018 #71 *GUILTY*

Well I hope EVERY TIME she hears a car door, or pick-up tailgate, or horse trailer gate, every rodeo gate slam shut she hears the echos of her jail house doors slamming shut.
I hope it all reminds her of the court room gavel slamming down on the bench with her name on it.
Slam, slam, slam!
And I hope she remembers everyday what a pathetic, and willing patsy she was that made all of what happened possible.
Guilty, guilty, guilty.

I don't think she will even be bothered by any bad memories of that time in her life at all.

That witch went to Sonic after cleaning up a brutal murder and ate while watching another woman's body burn. She has no soul, no conscious, no empathy, no sympathy and no morals or ethics. She's a sociopath and may she rot in hell someday soon.

I don't think she will even be bothered by any bad memories of that time in her life at all.

That witch went to Sonic after cleaning up a brutal murder and ate while watching another woman's body burn. She has no soul, no conscious, no empathy, no sympathy and no morals or ethics. She's a sociopath and may she rot in hell someday soon.
And cleaned another woman's blood off the walls and primped her hair before going to meet the murderer, who tried to have her murdered too. How desperate for a man, can you be?
I cannot believe that she thought that this man was going to offer her a life when she had seen what he did with woman he no longer wanted.
And I also cannot believe why he had to kill Kelsie and why she thought that that was reasonable. Did she ever suggest to him that he could just break it off with Kelsie without killing her?

Well I hope EVERY TIME she hears a car door, or pick-up tailgate, or horse trailer gate, every rodeo gate slam shut she hears the echos of her jail house doors slamming shut.
I hope it all reminds her of the court room gavel slamming down on the bench with her name on it.
Slam, slam, slam!
And I hope she remembers everyday what a pathetic, and willing patsy she was that made all of what happened possible.
Guilty, guilty, guilty.

AND all for a pig of a so-called man :mad:

Would it be legal for a group of us to pay for print ads to be published wherever KK ends up living? Ads that detail who she is and what she did that could be published on some sort of schedule. Wouldn’t be libelous or slanderous if the ads spell out what was proven in court, to what she herself testified.

One of the most heinous parts of this—in a SLEW of her heinous and egregious acts—is that she knew Kelsey was in danger and DID NOT TELL.

KK could have prevented Kelsey’s murder, and SHE SAID NOTHING.

I want her to see ongoing ads in newspapers and online (something, anything) and know people have not forgotten what a poor excuse she is for a human being.

Because I’m not sure she’s going to slink off and go away like she ought to.

She definitely could have saved Kelsey’s life. She was an accessory before the fact, and after the fact. She aided and abetted significantly enough that it is hard to believe she didn’t somehow relish the thought of her far more beautiful rival dead.

Oh @sassyblue Tell us how you really feel. lol It’s freeing to get the words out of your head. Isn’t it? I feel the same way about Gannon’s murderer ~ one of the Burger King child killers. Send her to hell while you’re at it.

Krystal Lee Kenny, the key witness in the murder case of Kelsey Berreth, has had her sentence vacated. Kenney was sentenced to three years for her guilty plea for evidence tampering. Berreth disappeared on Thanksgiving Day, 2018. Her then-boyfriend Patrick Frazee was convicted for bludgeoning Berreth to death in her Woodland Park, Colorado, townhouse that evening.

Kenney testified that Frazee called her and demanded that she drive from Idaho to Colorado to clean up the crime scene. She reportedly complied and also accompanied Frazee to his nearby ranch, where she said he burned Berreth’s remains as well as her personal belongings.
Wednesday Crime Stories: Murdered Kelsey Berreth Bombshell! Rodeo queen Krystal Lee Kenney sentence TOSSED!

Sentence vacated for ex-girlfriend who helped clean up Kelsey Berreth murder scene

COLORADO COURT OF APPEALS
Court of Appeals No. 20CA0237
Teller County District Court No. 19CR17
Honorable Scott A. Sells, Judge
The People of the State of Colorado, Plaintiff-Appellee,
v.
Krystal Jean Kenney, Defendant-Appellant.
http://ewscripps.brightspotcdn.com/...c0022938/20ca0237-peo-v-kenney-02-18-2021.pdf

Wild developments with KK sentence being vacated (she will be resentenced).

So, does the court/prosecution have egg on their face over this? Did they really want this case over and overlooked how their deal with KK could be at risk in the future? Or are KK's attorneys that good?

I admit to not following many cases through the court proceedings and being clueless about the law. IMO

It shows how hollow her words were at the time, when she said something about not being able to express how sorry she feels. Not so sorry that she would accept and do the very short sentence given to her.

Will KK be resentenced in District Court or Trial Court?

20CA0237 Peo v Kenney 02-18-2021
COLORADO COURT OF APPEALS
Court of Appeals No. 20CA0237
Teller County District Court No. 19CR17 Honorable Scott A. Sells, Judge

We vacate KKs sentence and remand the case to the district court for resentencing in the presumptive range.

See Isaacks, 133 P.3d at 1196 (“The proper procedure for an appellate court to follow upon finding Blakely error is to remand the case to the trial court for resentencing within the presumptive range.”)

Can she get a longer sentence? Thanks

No, they will only be able to sentence her in the presumptive range of 18 months.

KK has been serving a three-year sentence in the Colorado Department of Corrections since January 2020. In her appeal, Kenney argued that this sentence was unconstitutional because it exceeded the maximum for the charge she pleaded guilty to under the deal, which did not mention aggravating factors and was therefore only 18 months.

The appeals court agreed, writing in an opinion "we vacate Kenney's sentence and remand the case to the district court for resentencing in the presumptive range."

Kelsey Berreth murder: Krystal Lee sentence vacated | ktvb.com

KK's Original Case #: D602019CR17
Colorado Court Of Appeals Case #: 20CA0237
Teller County District Court No. 19CR17 Honorable Scott A. Sells, Judge

Colorado Judicial Branch Docket Search: Colorado Judicial Branch - Court Docket Search

Teller County Jail Lookup: Archonix XJail Public

4th District Cases of Interest: Colorado Judicial Branch - 4th Judicial District - Homepage

People of CO v. PF: Colorado Judicial Branch

People v. KLK: Colorado Judicial Branch

Custody Docket: Colorado Judicial Branch - Court Docket Search

Case#: D602018JV26
Year = 2018
Case Class = JV
Case Sequence = 26

What I would like to see is every news station that airs this story to play the video of her driving through the Sonic takeout primping herself for a heinous evening with her “beau” to burn the body of a beautiful young mother after having cleaned up her innocent blood for 4 hours. That video is a testament to who she is and the apparent satisfaction she derived from Kelsey’s brutal murder. She had the power to save her and she would not do it because she is a vile, evil woman. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaEvans52
Back