CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #14 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would agree that it’s more likely someone outside the family.

I could see a protective family member, in any criminal case, providing a false alibi. But it’s far less likely they’d be in on the act.

Precisely.. pretty sure his mom had to have some idea that her son is guilty, but I doubt he would ask her to directly help.

They “didn’t take him seriously.”

We hear that one a lot.
You never know when to take someone seriously. An early job for me was as a teller at ae bank. One man was a regular visitor on Friday afternoons to cash his check. Then he got laid off. When he did come to the bank, he'd discuss his situation with me. He and his family were having a really tough time.

One day, he walked up to my window and told me, "This is a stick up."

He looked serious and it scared me. This man I knew. Then he started laughing. I guess he saw I was trying to decide whether he was serious or not.

I could kind of see how PF’s close-ish friends might think LE was way off, that they “knew” him and didn’t think he’d kill his fiancé. So maybe he asks them to accompany him to the dump just in case locals ganged up on him or something...

But the other part of me wonders whether one or both of the men who accompanied him will be named for some sort of conspiracy in this. Because it still seems gutsy to help someone who is suspected of murder to dispose of their trash.
Maybe they are "singing" a duet :)

When you say “you all,” I think you just mean certain people. I’ve seen plenty of people on all sides and several have mentioned even tonight how it’s unlikely they are criminally involved.

I see a lot of negative commentary on this site about the other members of the Frazee family, Sheila in particular.

Why is it you all don’t see them as victims too? There has been no evidence that they were involved. If there had been, Sheila would have been arrested right along with him. They have all been damaged by his actions as well. They have lost the chance to see Kaylee, they have lost a son and brother, they have lost the mother to their grandchild. Are you all so cold that you cannot see that his actions have destroyed their lives too?

And Sheila’s home was trashed, there is no longer a septic tank, her animals are gone, and she is utterly alone. How is she NOT a victim?

I am not saying they are suffering more than the Berreth’s or even as much as they are. Of course not. So please don’t twist my words to imply that is what I am saying.

I am saying that trashing them on this site lowers this community to the same trenches of evil as social media sites. As many cases as you all have followed here, I would have thought you realized by now that PF is the evil one. Not his innocent family members.

I am praying for ALL of them. And for the sake of all of us, I hope this is not MY OPINION ONLY!

Didn’t someone mention way earlier in this case that farmers tend to have access to incinerators, though I hate to think he might have done that.

And regarding her manner of death, it does sound like it left more evidence than CW’s crime but I’m kind of surprised he didn’t “copy” that since it had just happened in the local news.

They believe that she may have been killed in her house.

I think this is likely based on physical evidence, and the most likely form of that is blood.

If that’s the case, I think she was likely beaten or stabbed to death.

I think this was pretty gruesome.

But I’m just wondering how in the world they missed this the first time around. If there was evidence of a violent crime, how come it was not noticed when they initially searched her home? Or was it “cleaned” up to a point that wouldn’t be readily noticeable but found after a more thorough search.

The police did say “violent” so yes I would agree that it involved blood and was gruesome. :(

Didn’t someone mention way earlier in this case that farmers tend to have access to incinerators, though I hate to think he might have done that.

And regarding her manner of death, it does sound like it left more evidence than CW’s crime but I’m kind of surprised he didn’t “copy” that since it had just happened in the local news.
But it appears the actual murder happened in Kelsey's home, so it would mean the body would have to be transported, carried to a vehicle, out a vehicle, etc. And I'm not sure on his property if he had an incinerator.

What? Cinnamon rolls are hardly an unusual breakfast food or something one might only eat after an overnight hookup. We have them on almost every holiday and birthday. Why? Because they are delicious. And it’s only my daughter and I.
Can't believe I'm admitting this but I've made (well defrosted and baked) at least 3 butter braids over the last year for only myself. Granted I ate less than half but... still. It's my kitchen and I'll cook what I want to. :p I'll make fried egg sandwiches for dinner and eaten left over hot wings for breakfast.

MOO

But I’m just wondering how in the world they missed this the first time around. If there was evidence of a violent crime, how come it was not noticed when they initially searched her home? Or was it “cleaned” up to a point that wouldn’t be readily noticeable but found after a more thorough search.

The police did say “violent” so yes I would agree that it involved blood and was gruesome. :(

I just can’t even handle these thoughts. She looks like such a sweetheart. It kills me :(

I do remember that. The thing is though, PF isn't a farmer. I don't even consider him to be a serious rancher. My impression was that he tinkered in this and that - rodeos, dog-training, etc. I can't see how he made a living at it.
MOO

I think it was cleaned up, and possibly painted over as well.

He had plenty of time in which to do this, and those text messages only bought him more time.

I think it’s possible that he returned to the house multiple times, in an effort to conceal what happened there.

Yes, this was mentioned early on. I tend to think LE would’ve uncovered this. Either that they had their own or that he had accessed someone else’s.

I see a lot of negative commentary on this site about the other members of the Frazee family, Sheila in particular.

Why is it you all don’t see them as victims too? There has been no evidence that they were involved. If there had been, Sheila would have been arrested right along with him. They have all been damaged by his actions as well. They have lost the chance to see Kaylee, they have lost a son and brother, they have lost the mother to their grandchild. Are you all so cold that you cannot see that his actions have destroyed their lives too?

And Sheila’s home was trashed, there is no longer a septic tank, her animals are gone, and she is utterly alone. How is she NOT a victim?

I am not saying they are suffering more than the Berreth’s or even as much as they are. Of course not. So please don’t twist my words to imply that is what I am saying.

I am saying that trashing them on this site lowers this community to the same trenches of evil as social media sites. As many cases as you all have followed here, I would have thought you realized by now that PF is the evil one. Not his innocent family members.

I am praying for ALL of them. And for the sake of all of us, I hope this is not MY OPINION ONLY!
Can you please direct me to your sources? I don't remember reading anything that said the home was trashed, the septic removed or all the animals were removed.

People who just think I am weird, husband already rolls his eyes at me, my friends think I am nuts.. no one wants to discuss any of these cases but you guys so I come here lol. I was looking up Heather Elvis today, I am not familiar with all of it but my best friend lives in that neighborhood and i recall the news about her. Crazy case.
Yes, even as a young child...4th grade...I ready the Hardy Boys, Trixie Belden and Nancy Drew.

I wonder if they missed it because it was somehow high up? That seems ridiculous...except they had the fire department bring a ladder.

He had plenty of time in which to do this, and those text messages only bought him more time.

I think it’s possible that he returned to the house multiple times, in an effort to conceal what happened there.
I agree, I think he spent time cleaning up and making sure nothing look disturbed.

Only reason I’m not sure if it’s painted over is because you would smell fresh paint. Maybe he painted her entire house, and they had to take a good amount of time to find spots of interest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname