CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #19 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charge up, bargain down.
I think they are charging him with what they can prove.

I haven’t seen many, if any, “no body murder cases” move this quickly.

Someone told them something, and it is backed up by evidence.

I suspect that this murder had been weeks, if not months in the making.

Whoever he reached out to in order to commit this crime, has told LE what they know.

I think the evidence against him is solid, and her death was no accident.

Once behind bars, I doubt they talk. They have appeals, and really why talk then? I think the DP is a good incentive to get them to talk. They only care about themselves so they will only tell if it benefits them. JMO

Discussing your crime in prison is taboo. IMO.
I’ve read you don’t ask & you don’t talk. In other word, you don’t know what anyone else is in for & they don’t know about you. Exception: high profile cases
WI prison system has another CW. A white male. You can see his pic on the WI DOC.

PF has nothing to gain by talking. IMO, he’s taking things day by day. Each passing day they don’t find her, he’s more self assured. JMO. It is his right to remain silent.

Whoever he reached out to in order to commit this crime, has told LE what they know.

ITA MG, WP LE were very succinct in their PC's. No way IMO would they even think about these charges if they didn't have the back up, especially with the media attention and public scrutiny after the Watts case.

I’ve read you don’t ask & you don’t talk. In other word, you don’t know what anyone else is in for & they don’t know about you. Exception: high profile cases
WI prison system has another CW. A white male. You can see his pic on the WI DOC.

PF has nothing to gain by talking. IMO, he’s taking things day by day. Each passing day they don’t find her, he’s more self assured. JMO. It is his right to remain silent.
This is true. You don't ask. I'm sure some lie so they look tougher. Every day she isn't found, I believe he thinks he will get away with it.

I've always thought from day 1 he'd plead NG and I don't think he'll ever offer any confession, remorse, information to her remains......nothing. IDK why I feel so strongly about this of PF, but I do.

Mass~I agree. I think there was probably a series of tests or calls or F2F chats & the solicited person was able to divulge some morsel of info to support his claim that he was in fact solicited. Perhaps PF told him how he wanted it done and a general area to dispose of her remains.
Someone can’t waltz into the PD and simply claim he recruited them to help. They had to have some detail.
IMO

Liquor stores that sell toilet paper....What will they think of next ?

That's how many of our liquor stores in California have been able to survive. People don't usually buy their liquor because its much cheaper to buy it at Costco or Trader Joe's or Albertson's.

I am much more likely to stop in at my corner liquor store for milk or toilet paper than I am to buy scotch or wine. I buy wine at the supermarket for a much better price.

I've always thought from day 1 he'd plead NG and I don't think he'll ever offer any confession, remorse, information to her remains......nothing. IDK why I feel so strongly about this of PF, but I do.
It jibes with his actions thus far. He’s basically saying “prove it.”

Unfortunately for him, I believe they are well on their way.

If you think about it, prison is a lot like a ranch.

Lots of animals.

He’ll be right at home!

One thing that makes me shy away from this scenario is that she'd been working all week, long hours with the drive. Wouldn't she have wanted to spend the holiday with baby K, and not just hand her back over to PF in the afternoon?My thoughts are she thought they MAY go out for dinner but then PF suggests they eat in and hence the quick trip to Safeway to buy some supplies for dinner. Perfect opportunity to do the unspeakable deed in the afternoon while baby K was having her nap.
edit: spelling
Totally agree!

Mass~I agree. I think there was probably a series of tests or calls or F2F chats & the solicited person was able to divulge some morsel of info to support his claim that he was in fact solicited. Perhaps PF told him how he wanted it done and a general area to dispose of her remains.
Someone can’t waltz into the PD and simply claim he recruited them to help. They had to have some detail.
IMO
I know I'm going all super stealthy here, but what if the "solicited' recorded the conversation with the "solicitor". It's easy to do on an iPhone. The phone or texts may have connected them, but spoken words would be irrefutable. JMO

Here are my nagging questions of late:
1. Who plans to kill someone on usually the most laid-back family-oriented day of the year? Of note: it is a long weekend for many; it is low staff for police force on the day; it is a high travel time before and after; in essence the timing buys time and speaks of planning and not of spontaneous behavior.
2. KB from all appearances is doing everything as she normally does and appears unsuspecting, the question becomes what does her life interfere with that is worth PF's freedom because he knows he he will stand a 99.999% chance of going to jail for life? It cannot be custody because he is in jail. It cannot be for his mother because she loses him.

You are thinking like a rationale person. Someone who murders their significant other is not rationale and they convince themselves they can get away with it. Its not rationale. Do they think they are smarter than everyone else? Who knows. The case in our family- the husband created this huge scenario to try and make it look like his wife's boyfriends estranged wife did the killing. But to no avail, because he was stupid and irrational. Left searches on his computer. Didn't leave a logical explanation for how the estranged wife made it to my cousins house at night in the middle of winter with no car, purse etc. Narcissim..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redhairdontcare