CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #19 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the point of protecting the witness/solicitee identity from PF? He already knows who he solicited!! It’s not going to surprise him. The only thing I can think of is there is more than one and he doesn’t know which one might be talking? Would he care who it was or would he just try to do something to everyone he knows he involved?

What if the cooperating witness isn't a solicitee? Let's say someone drove past just at the moment KB was being moved out of the house into a vehicle, or something of that nature. A totally innocent person who saw something incriminating and who is cooperating with LE. Maybe making that witnesses name public might put them at risk if there are cooperators or supporters of PK who might try to silence them?

I understand your point.... but what if PF reached out to a friend who knew of someone to hire and the friend was the middle man?? Going back to my point that PF may not even know the person who actually committed the crime. Based on the charges it appears he may have hired someone. What the payment, if any, is way beyond me guessing.
It’s possible that he doesn’t know, but I’m of the opinion that PF ultimately committed this crime himself.

When Allen Blackthorne wanted his ex wife killed, he asked a golfing buddy to do it.

The golfing buddy then enlisted a friend to do the murder.

The friend then enlisted his cousin to actually carry it out.

It was.

So your point has precedence.

Last edited:
Thankfully! If not, there’d be little purpose in a judicial system, imo.
On another note, will we ever hear him speak? Is he remaining silent for now, only to see what the State has? Will he end up pleading guilty & quietly go away, leaving behind a path of destruction?
He won't take the stand IMO, I don't think he'll ever admit guilt even for a lesser charge, which I don't believe the DA would even consider. This is just my gut instinct based on his actions thus far.

It’s possible that he doesn’t know, but I’m of the opinion that PF ultimately committed this crime himself.

When Allen Blackthorne hired someone to kill his ex wife, he asked a golfing buddy to do it.

It was.

Thanks.... I thought you were going to pile on me.... and then I would have to change my avitar to a picture of my friends Eagles Super Bowl ring. ...LOL... but if I did that, you really would pile on me with your Pats' 5 (or is it 6) Super Bowl rings :) .....

What if the cooperating witness isn't a solicitee? Let's say someone drove past just at the moment KB was being moved out of the house into a vehicle, or something of that nature. A totally innocent person who saw something incriminating and who is cooperating with LE. Maybe making that witnesses name public might put them at risk if there are cooperators or supporters of PK who might try to silence them?
But then why ask that his attorney not be allowed to discuss it with him?

When Allen Blackthorne hired someone to kill his ex wife, he asked a golfing buddy to do it.

It was.

Allen Blackthorne was another stone cold type. <shiver>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads