CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #26 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone should be careful, imo, to make sure you say a theory is speculation...not based on knowledge or info we have been given.

I can’t believe the number of things that are speculated on one page and a “fact”discussed by many three pages later. Not just this case, all cases.

This case proves even more than most than we can’t trust MSM to get it right. They get worse, quite literally in each new “major” case. Only words out of the mouth of LE on the case (not retired “experts, etc) have any meaning to me. Jmo

But still possible, PF does not strike me as a an active (not sure what word to use here) killer with the solicitation charges he made that clear. He may have been looking for a more hands off way to accomplish it. Drugs could have been his plan B choice.

I think his original idea was alibi-based. If someone else committed the murder, he could be sure to be elsewhere. But...I do not understand how hiding her and having her “be on a trip” would provide an alibi, when he became the last person known to have seen her. Jmo

I think his original idea was alibi-based. If someone else committed the murder, he could be sure to be elsewhere. But...I do not understand how hiding her and having her “be on a trip” would provide an alibi, when he became the last person known to have seen her. Jmo
If he was able to sell the story that she was on a “trip,” then it wouldn’t matter if he was the last person to see her.

Fortunately, he did a crappy job of selling the story.

But yet, that is the exact assumption - that she did try to see the baby and was refused. Honestly, we don't know that she would want to be in PF's presence if she thought he had killed KB. We don't know if law enforcement had advised her not to attempt to go to where PF lived or even to contact him. We simply don't know if there was any attempt made to see the child by KB's mother.
I think there are some common sense assumptions very safe to make and that is why the media pressed the question.

The child's maternal grandmother had every right to see her biological grandchild especially because the child's mother was missing. CB didn't need to be in PF's presence. He could have arranged for a meeting at his attorney's office. Instead, PF chose to project himself as arrogant and selfishly unconcerned about the child's best interest.

Duly noted and the media and the public don't quickly forget. JMO

Wow, wow, wow.

If true, there is no way that she didn’t know exactly what she was doing with Kelsey’s phone.

She’s in some deep trouble. Screw accessory after the fact, she’s looking at potential conspiracy charges.

“Sources revealed to 11 News sister station KMVT in Idaho and CBS that Patrick Frazee allegedly asked Krystal Lee more than once to murder Kelsey Berreth. It is all tied to three counts of solicitation against Frazee. A source told KMVT and CBS News that the solicitation charges involve Lee.”

If he was able to sell the story that she was on a “trip,” then it wouldn’t matter if he was the last person to see her.

Fortunately, he did a crappy job of selling the story.

But then why not just “handle” it himself instead of involving others? I think he needed to be seen to be in town, at least...especially for phone purposes.

Sources revealed to 11 News sister station KMVT in Idaho and CBS that Patrick Frazee allegedly asked Krystal Lee more than once to murder Kelsey Berreth. It is all tied to three counts of solicitation against Frazee. A source told KMVT and CBS News that the solicitation charges involve Lee.
So the first sentence says sources (plural) revealed. And in the third sentence it says a source (singular). Both sentences say solicitation - the former implicitly and the latter explicitly. Which is it?

I would so much rather that "sources" or "source" was "law enforcement sources" or "law enforcement source" instead.

<modsnip: snipped quoted post>

The fact that law enforcement has had this information for a while, and only PF has been charged with murder, means that they believe they can prove he was involved.

The fact that she has also not been charged, is also telling.

He’s going down either way. The question is if she is going down as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why the heck isn't she charged

To explain, 'no arrest': Could it be, that KK did not agree to being solicited?
KK may have believed PF's version that KB went on a trip, and there was a reason KK was given the phone, besides KB being murdered.

If above is rubbish, LE are extracting more evidence, to lessen KK's 'time': ie involving lesser charges, if she spills the beans.
MOO.

Wow, wow, wow.

If true, there is no way that she didn’t know exactly what she was doing with Kelsey’s phone.

She’s in some deep trouble. Screw accessory after the fact, she’s looking at potential conspiracy charges.

“Sources revealed to 11 News sister station KMVT in Idaho and CBS that Patrick Frazee allegedly asked Krystal Lee more than once to murder Kelsey Berreth. It is all tied to three counts of solicitation against Frazee. A source told KMVT and CBS News that the solicitation charges involve Lee.”
I wonder what there is about her or whom she knows that made PF ask her...not once, but three times?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stoney12