CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #27 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This article that was posted, I'm not holding any weight into what this source told the news station. It could of course be legit, inside info OR some source sitting in a hut across the world with an internet connection (I apologize for lame attempt at humor here).

According to this article, PF asked one individual, on more than one occasion, to murder KB?

How does that conversation even go? Then, you come back around and keep asking? Change your mind yet?

These type of murders never make sense to me but this just sounds absurd to me. Then there's the possibility that it's true.

Source confirms Frazee solicitation charges are tied to Idaho woman

It could also be PF is telling LE the same story, in reverse.

No. There has to be more. That would have to be part of a broader conversation asking for her help to murder KB. Plus taking a step to confirm it.

Rio- what is your opinion on why no charges have been filed yet for KK if the newest report is true that she was the solicitee?

ETA- nevermind, you answered above! ;)

@riolove77

What is your opinion on the opinion KB went missing Thanksgiving? How could anyone know? Tysm, Rio

They’ve got to know. Perhaps zero activity on her phone after 1 pm that day, for example. Or KB told CB that morning that she was baking cinnamon rolls. So they would know for a fact the rolls were made that morning, and then not put away. Maybe she took medication and none was used after that day. I’m only 31 and I have a cranial nerve disorder that requires a lot of medication, so I use a weekly pill box. If someone came in my house and the last empty day was Thursday morning, they would know.

Anything, or any combination of these things, likely led them to this conclusion.

I'm sticking with the belief that the fool kept the phone, believing the false ping threw LE off, and was planning on sending more messages from 'Kelsey' to make it look like Kelsey is still alive,and just took off.
MOO

Anyone else here watch "You" on Netflix? It came out in September 2018, the main character excelled at sending texts from people's phones after having killed them. It kept people from searching for the missing. Maybe PF got some idea's from the show.
You (TV series) - Wikipedia

I believe it's got to be more than that. It has to shown intent and a believable desire to carry it out.
I went back over the solicitation explanation from the arrest video of Teller Couty. There has to be a clear soliciting for murder for hire... in this case, they have three clear requests for murder for hire (presuming all three) from PF to KK.
patrick frazee arrested - Bing video

They’ve got to know. Perhaps zero activity on her phone after 1 pm that day, for example. Or KB told CB that morning that she was baking cinnamon rolls. So they would know for a fact the rolls were made that morning, and then not put away. Maybe she took medication and none was used after that day. I’m only 31 and I have a cranial nerve disorder that requires a lot of medication, so I use a weekly pill box. If someone came in my house and the last empty day was Thursday morning, they would know.

Anything, or any combination of these things, likely led them to this conclusion.

Tysm. I’m not sure we know if KB actively used her phone.
If she did, no one thought it odd she didn’t respond by answering, returning a call or texting back. It’s possible more texts were sent, that we don’t know of. If I had her phone, I think I’d be texting back, to buy time before alerting anyone that something was amiss.

Yes, that is a very big IF, IMHO. I am trying to wrap my head around allegedly disposing of the cell phone of a woman I had been asked to murder. How does that work? (Theoretically) "No, I will not kill KB for you." So he kills her instead and then asks KKL to take KB's phone to Idaho, turn it on, and dispose of it? And she does it?

I am skeptical of this one report until we hear more. Either it's false, or this is one of the most bizarre cases I've ever heard of. MOO

Now that we're allowed to discuss it a little bit more, I do not think any phone can be in roaming mode hidden in a suitcase to Future text out an email or text. My phone when I am traveling, it tries to roam and reach towers and uses a lot of energy to do it.

We've also determined here that if a text is done in airplane mode, when the phone is turned back on it is still in airplane mode. And you have to put in your password to turn it back on.

So how the heck did the texts go out to him and his work from Idaho without it being on all the time, and somebody having the password in Idaho to send it three days later.?

I think we all know that LE scan social media sites for info sometimes. What's being said, what's the rumor(s) out there. The detective/agent that's sitting there drinking coffee reading WS - come on! Who's hot on their sleuthing, who's cold?!

All my opinion. lol

I think they’re likely being strategic because she’s likely talking and talking A LOT. Her lawyer at this point is prob trying to work out the best situation he can for her. I don’t think she was there, in the condo, and had a hand in killing her. I could be wrong of course.

I always thought you worked out a deal before you talked- but you (or another lawyer) mentioned a few days ago that isn't the case because the DA makes the deal not LE. So you choose to talk, knowing that they will recommend a good deal and you trust. Which now that they are saying she is suspected of being the one he solicited- aren't the charges for that pretty steep. If you are being solicited and let the conversation take shape- to the point of the solicitor getting charged, can't you get 10 yrs- particularly since it would be federal charges? Or am I wrong and that is only the person who did the solicitation?

Idk, if LE stated she was killed on Thanksgiving. IMO, it would not be unusual for anyone to go a day or two w/o using their phone. I didn’t use mine yesterday. I didn’t feel like being bothered. Today, I returned calls & texts.
Jmo

If this MSM news is true, then KK had knowledge of PF’s intent to murder KB

So she cannot possibly claim any innocence in carrying the phone to Gooding ID, and she must have been complicit in sending the texts to Doss and PF. And she may have very well participated in the cleanup / disposal.

As she has not been arrested, AFAWK, then I would assume she is fully cooperative with LE and in some sort of protective custody. LE made very clear in their arraignment of PF that he had the potential to “cause harm” to others.

I assume this means there is evidence that PF has also threatened KK.

As finding KB’s body is paramount at this time, I have to assume the LE silence is all about working with KK

Once you are in custody whether arrested or as a material witness you are handed over to US Marshals as they are responsible for anyone in federal custody. US Marshals are not required to announce they have a specific individual in their custody. However, if the media were to inquire they have to acknowledge unless there is a federal magistrate court order preventing them from doing so. The media in this case should be contacting the US Marshals and asking if a specific individual is in custody. Asking anyone else won't get them an answer.
It definitely looks like KK is under federal investigation or in federal protection.

He had to move for that though. Have we seen a motion to that effect here yet? I wouldn’t be surprised if he has filed. Maybe I missed it.
I considered he wants no visitors. Maybe his mom put commie money on his books. I’m sure his lawyer has told him to keep his lips zipped.
There’s little for him to chat about with a visitor. Mundane small talk is about it.
Moo

Good points- birth control pills. No sightings after thanksgiving. And someone who is talking and said it happened on Thanksgiving (not a fact JMO).

Last edited:
Now that we're allowed to discuss it a little bit more, I do not think any phone can be in roaming mode hidden in a suitcase to Future text out an email or text. My phone when I am traveling, it tries to roam and reach towers and uses a lot of energy to do it.

We've also determined here that if a text is done in airplane mode, when the phone is turned back on it is still in airplane mode. And you have to put in your password to turn it back on.

So how the heck did the texts go out to him and his work from Idaho without it being on all the time, and somebody having the password in Idaho to send it three days later.?

I for one do not have phone password protected. I think the phone when taken with Kelsey’s purse that it was turned off. Then for what ever reason it was turned on in Gooding idaho (not so much the town but possible gooding co., to send the message to Kelsey’s work & PF, then turned back off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname