CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #28 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m guessing many of us have dealt (professionally) with threats, I have. Those of us reporting threats to LE know how “seriously” they DON’T take things. IMO, particularly things they deem to be nothing more than personality disputes. MOO
JMO...LE might have taken an attorney a bit more seriously. I am not saying that’s right, but...

This dated

Published at 7:00 pm, January 3, 2019
Updated at 7:10 pm, January 3, 2019

Police in Twin Falls have been trying to return to Colorado evidence of a sensitive nature that was discovered in December, after the FBI asked them to assist in the murder investigation, they said Thursday.

Police would not discuss the evidence further and said they’re working with Colorado investigators to determine whether the items should be sent by mail or courier.

Twin Falls Police will send "sensitive" evidence to Colorado in connection to missing woman | East Idaho News

Any thoughts on this now that we know what we know.
Seriously? Sending sensitive evidence via "mail or courier"? Shades of dumb and dumber. IMO

Depends on how often the employee is "visibly upset".

Imagine. The employee tends to run late/not show up and tells dramatic stories to explain her performance. After a while, she might be viewed as "the boy who cried wolf". Then one day she comes in late and tells this story. All the employers say is, "OK, have her come to us". Then after a while, the employee says, "she said, forget it". What would the employer think? "Oh, surely..."

This is one possible scenario. Maybe the BFF is the epitome of punctuality and not dramatic at all.

MOO

That is my point in most of my posts re this...you don't make those judgements because generally you don't have the knowledge, or capacity to discern what's up.

You provide LE with what you know, and let them handle it.

What can LE do? The “boyfriend” in your situation would lie & deny, if the police did question him, imo.
If the police confronted him ahead of time, it is highly likely KB would still be alive. It’s doubtful that he would’ve followed through with his plans. KB would also have had the chance to be cautious in her day to day activities.

I wonder if the R's are getting paid for the interview?

They say they finally went to LE after seeing CB's plea, like they were doing her a favor. If I were CB, I'd be livid to know that they had information in October, and are now parading around on TV (possibly making money) patting themselves on the back ... while her daughter is dead due to multiple peoples' inactions.
KB is dead due to TWO people's ACTIONS ! 3rd party inactions are moot at this point. IMO

That's my understanding.

The R's called the FBI sometime after seeing the Dec 10 presser with CB. The FBI was already in Twin Falls because of KB's phone pinging in Gooding. Two links in this thread (IBTimes and DM) report that PF was arrested 4 days after they called. DM:

Within four days of making the call to the FBI, Patrick Frazee was arrested.

PF was arrested Dec 21. That would put the call from the R's at Dec 17. I think the BFF/employee statement to the R's was just in passing; the R's certainly forgot about it, young people drama.

JMO but it may be that KK was identified in the case based on the call from the R's and not as a result of electronic communications between PF + KK.

What I do not understand in most posts is the assumption that KK was telling the truth to her BFF. I don't even think she is the BFF but more like a "useful idiot" FF. JMO and I don't know anything about KK, but I have never known of a beauty queen or cheerleader type who did not have 20 BFF's. KK told this BFF the story that her BF wanted her to kill his babymommy for some reason known only to KK, but KK knew fully well that this BFF works for a law firm, and also likely knows her well enough to know the BFF would blab.

I don't have any reason to think KK told this BFF a truthful story about being solicitated by PF. I don't know. KK may have told her the truth or just made it up.

I'm trying to follow the logic of your thinking. Are you trying to state that KK told her best friend back in October that her boyfriend wanted her to kill the baby mama. And that was some type of her planning to ...what avail?

Oh. In my state, they would not do that. There’d have to be specific details. That’s good that CO & ID take things seriously. Moo
No disrespect, but I find it hard to believe that in your entire state if BFF (or the R's) went to LE and said, 'hey, my friend KK just told me that her boyfriend asked her to kill his fiance', that LE wouldn't do anything. I think they would have a responsibility at that point to speak to KK, which would lead them to PF and Kelsey. Just having KK and PF aware that LE were asking questions could be enough to deter the murder. While there is no way to know if it would have made a difference, I believe for Kelsey's sake, LE should have been given the opportunity to look into it.

If the police confronted him ahead of time, it is highly likely KB would still be alive. It’s doubtful that he would’ve followed through with his plans. KB would also have had the chance to be cautious in her day to day activities.
Yes, this is true but we weren't in the shoes of the R's and have no idea how this played out in real time. In retrospect, they must wish they would have said something, but in reality maybe the situation as they experienced it was not taken seriously for multiple reasons- like one person said- 'young people drama' that appeared to have been in passing.

Understood KK’s friend works at the law office. I also understand they were told Patrick’s name when the employee brought it to the employers attention. Did the employee also mention KK to her bosses?
Thanks so much for clearing this up in my head lol

Edited for typo

* self delete as original poster corrected their post*

....thinking........

I agree

I think BFF knows who PF is and is not just some random “Patrick” as the R’s want to make out.

I’m sure BFF has met PF. Maybe they were a “thing” once, who knows. That rodeo crowd may do more than Western swing...

If BFF and KK were truly great friends, BFF would have at least heard of PF and likely KK would have confided about the KB situation and how it made her feel ! “So where are you going this weekend KK? Oh, I’m meeting PF at the Laramie WY rodeo.” Stuff like that.

I think BFF may be feeling some real remorse for knowing much more than the R’s are revealing.

And maybe she’s afraid of KK...

Wouldnt BFF be a hugely important material witness against KK and PF?

This article says KK was taken into custody.

As police continue the investigation into the case, they took an unidentified 32-year-old nurse from Idaho in custody.
Missing Colorado Mom Update: Patrick Frazee's Mistress Told Friend About Murder Plot

I think more bad reporting as this is an off mainstream that is doing pickups from other news organizations? The cases we follow are getting worse and worse as to mainstream reporting! I like the previous poster of thread who said we need to not post mainstream anymore until we have it verified by social media LOL

What if the R's notifying FBI after seeing Kelsey's mom on TV is what actually alerted them to KK? They were there investigating the phone ping we know, but did they even know at that time that KK even existed? It may have been that call that will ultimately put PF (and possibly KK) away forever.

Isn't that what happened? I'm so confused by all of this! I wish LE would speak or the arrest warrant/search warrants would be released so we would know for sure who went to police first... :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member