Deceased/Not Found CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #38 *ARREST*

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by GuyfromCanada, Dec 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lindaromas

lindaromas Well-Known Member

Off topic... just remember anyone can fix breakfast and they all taste about the same no matter where you go. But, Cracker Barrel’s lunch and dinner is outstanding! Even their salads are amazing!

crhedBngr, Kapua and NoeticSoul like this.
  2. lindaromas

lindaromas Well-Known Member

Unless this judge is hearing the civil case I’m assuming he would ignore anything that has to do with the civil side. His focus is on the criminal case.

3. k-mac

k-mac Well-Known Member

as great as it is to receive any little tid bits we can, this release add on only relates to the berreths perspective and eye opening as it is to see what Patrick was spinning them they were imo in the dark about ALOT of things in the lead up.

I am more sure than ever Kelsey had a very 'its complicated' relationship with Patrick and kept ALOT of it under wraps. likely from embarrassment, her baby daddy was a jerk, she had moved to his environment to be with him and it appears he wasn't at all what she signed up for.

we still have no idea if she was dominant and decisive or accommodating and naive, sticking around hoping things would get better, had written him off and was setting the agenda, knew about the close relationship he had with KKL so many unknowns!

ugh PFs words to kelseys mum are contradiction after contradiction.
    he was sick of it all...but then tells her he loved Kelsey.
    everything he says the next breath cancels out the last.

which I have at least taken away from this he THINKS he is a player.
    players have affairs.

the berreths didn't know about the other woman imo and the other woman has much much more to do with WHY this all went down (my speculation only)

women being women I wonder did KB know about KKL??
    moo

MrsM, Artis, susiQ and 11 others like this.
  4. justaparent

justaparent Well-Known Member

Self deleted. Was a bit out of context.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2019
  5. justaparent

27. On Friday, February 8, 2018, Krystal Lee Jean Kenney (hereinafter referred to as “Kenney”) testified under oath in the District Court of Teller County, Colorado, that Frazee
    admitted to Kenney that he had murdered Kelsey on or about November 22, 2018.

Above is from the complaint filed. Is this a problem since KK did not actually testify that PF told her he murdered KB? Like much of her other testimony, that portion left many questions.

6. justaparent

The complaint reboot makes me uneasy about his prosecution. It seems like this could have waited until after the DA released more information. The trial might take forever so I would understand if they served it beforehand if that lagged on, but why now?

I’m certainly not an attorney — perhaps there is solid reasoning behind the timing.

Mercedes, susiQ, MsBetsy and 2 others like this.
  7. CarolinePolly

CarolinePolly Well-Known Member

I apologize if this was already discussed I may have missed it.
    Snipped by me from amended complaint (Attached screenshot and file)

The dates ( see screenshot )
    Why does it state this in #5? Because PF was in already in custody on that second date stated “November 22 and December 23
    bbm
    Does anybody have thoughts and/or a answer on this?
    TIA

http://media.graytvinc.com/documents/Amended+complaint+vs+Patrick+Frazee.pdf

Attached Files:

Mercedes, Artis, MsBetsy and 5 others like this.
  8. BUF

BUF Well-Known Member

9. amm

amm Well-Known Member

I think it is also about control. It is true that they don't want to pay child support but it is also about controlling the child(ren) and the other parent by having the child(ren). The child is viewed as a possession and they don't want the other parent to have anything. I agree that it definitely is not about love and wanting the best environment for the child. While most cases I hear about involve a father trying to take the children for these reasons, this also could apply to a mother - just want to make it clear that I am not trying to cast all non-custodial fathers in a bad light.

Katharine, Artis, susiQ and 4 others like this.
  10. Noharg

Noharg Well-Known Member

I’m interested in the timing of the B’s WD suit. Is this a “normal” time in a case for family to file one? I’m not being critical, just curious. Would their timing adversely affect the prosecutor’s case? JMO and just wondering. TIA

ETA last two sentences

susiQ, SandyQLS, MsBetsy and 4 others like this.
  11. ?mysterian?

?mysterian? Well-Known Member

From the amended complaint at the link you posted:
    (snipped by me)

"5. This matter arises as a result of the extreme and outrageous conduct of Frazee occurring approximately on and/or between the dates of November 22, 2018, and December 23, 2018, in or about Woodland Park, Teller County, state of Colorado. "

I'm not a lawyer, but I read that statement to include his conduct that occurred between those two dates, regardless of his custody status. They are claiming that anything he did during that time frame relates to the lawsuit, is how I interpret that statement. It's very likely that I'm wrong, though. :)

Mercedes, Artis, SandyQLS and 4 others like this.
  12. Elley Mae

Elley Mae The enemy is here. beware

Thanks gliving!

From link.

Frazee allegedly told Cheryl that he and Kelsey had broken up on Thanksgiving Day and agreed to split custody of their daughter. That same day, Kelsey left Kaylee with Frazee while she “figured out what she was going to do”," according to the phone call documented in the amended complaint.

That tells me she was killed TG day.

From link.

According to the documents, Frazee told Cheryl Berreth that he met Kelsey on Thanksgiving at a Cracker Barrel restaurant in Colorado Springs.

That says to me she will be found between woodland park/Colorado springs.

Now I understand why pf’s mom is still fighting for custody, that was the goal.

13. NoeticSoul

NoeticSoul Learning is a gift, even if pain is your teacher.

eta Good morning! :)

But there has never been any searches here locally for her body. None that have been publicized in MSM anyhow. I find that extremely strange and it makes me believe that there is nothing left to be found. I think the Berreths know this s well. And I think that is what KK means by "never seen that kind of evil in anyone" Just mho

susiQ, MemPat, Artis and 5 others like this.
  14. BUF

BUF Well-Known Member

Why does that tell you she will be found between Woodland Park and Colorado Springs?

15. NoeticSoul

NoeticSoul Learning is a gift, even if pain is your teacher.

I did not notice if the Berreths amended the filing to file on behalf of Baby K and not themselves? TIA if anyone else noticed that change?

16. Elley Mae

Elley Mae The enemy is here. beware

Just him stating that is where they went that day, gives a reason why he was out that way if he or his truck were seen. Jmo

gngr~snap, susiQ, Artis and 6 others like this.
  17. BUF

BUF Well-Known Member

Ok thanks. That makes sense.

18. ?mysterian?

?mysterian? Well-Known Member

Good morning! From the amended document at link: http://media.graytvinc.com/documents/Amended+complaint+vs+Patrick+Frazee.pdf
    it looks like KB's parents are the plaintiffs.
    (snipped by me):

"PARTIES, JURISDICTION AND VENUE

1. At all times pertinent hereto, the Plaintiff Cheryl-Lee Ellen Berreth was a natural person and citizen of the state of Idaho and resides in Bonner County.

2. At all times pertinent hereto, the Plaintiff Darrell Lynn Berreth was a natural person and citizen of the state of Idaho and resides in Bonner County.

3. At all times pertinent hereto, Plaintiffs Cheryl-Lee Ellen Berreth and Darrell LynnBerreth were husband and wife and the natural parents of Kelsey Berreth (hereinafter referred to as “Kelsey”)."

(snipped by me)

Allygator, mompalm, SandyQLS and 4 others like this.
  19. jewelsmac

jewelsmac No one really knows why anyone does anything

narcissism, party of one, your table is ready

20. jewelsmac

jewelsmac No one really knows why anyone does anything

Bingo

Allygator, MrsM, MemPat and 8 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.