CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #39 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on today’s testimony, have we learned if there was a digital or other trail of PF’s instructions to KK via burner phones or otherwise?

Or are all the details we have learned today only of the verbal he-said / she-said vatiety?

Alexis Dominguez KRDO‏ @alexisdomm
Nov. 22nd at 4:30pm Krystal spoke with Frazee over text but ultimately spoke on the phone with her. Frazee told Krystal over the phone she had to get to CO because she had a mess to clean up. #kelseyberreth #PatrickFrazee
That is so romantic. I know I would do anything for a man who killed his baby's mother and then told me I better get there because *I* had a mess to clean up. And she did. WTF.

I mean, on top of everything else wrong, criminal, illegal, f'ed in the head with both of them.

Gag me with a spoon:
Slater: #KrystalLee did meet #KelseyBerreth and gave her coffee which Kelsey accepted. Krystal then tried to build a relationship with Kelsey.
<modsnipped unnecessary> wow. mind blown.
she was there.
involved.
and will walk away. free ffs

Last edited by a moderator:
The violence of this murder is horrific, far, FAR worse than I imagined.

KK mentioned there was a tooth from KB found in a vent -- he beat her to death with that baseball bat so hard and she must have suffered terribly.

She was only 103 pounds and the mother of his child. IMO both KK and PF are monsters.

Ma F pleaded the 5th. I guess she realized what was going on when she saw PF burning KB's remains at their ranch?

I feel sickened and can can only imagine the trauma and horror KB's parents are going through, knowing how she must have suffered.

moo
I always thought she was beaten to death.

If PF’s account to KK was true (it does appear to be backed up by her sighting of a blindfold), atleast Kelsey didn’t see it coming.

I hope she was knocked unconscious and never had a clue.

I doubt it though.

I almost can't believe how naive I was thinking maybe she just disposed of the phone and didn't actually have anything to do with the murder itself or the crime scene. I couldn't imagine they'd let her off so easy with a class 6 felony if her involvement was that extensive. I guess they wouldn't know all this if it wasn't for her, but it's still disturbing to say the least. And his mom too.. .Smh.

I don't think you're naive.

Most women couldn't even contemplate what KK was involved in.

Its unfathomable to me due to the violence of this crime...how can anyone live with themselves after seeing all the blood and gore?

How can anyone live with themselves after being solicited by a monster to beat a 103 pound woman to death and also slip her pills in her coffee?

Why didn't she ctc LE immediately?

And she still had an appetite after the clean-up? Just no.

I don't think KK was scared of PF, that's just an excuse, imoo.

KK may only serve 3 years in prison? Wow.
moo

Last edited:
I always thought she was beaten to death.

If PF’s account to KK was true (it does appear to be backed up by her sighting of a blindfold), atleast Kelsey didn’t see it coming.

I hope she was knocked unconscious and never had a clue.

I doubt it though.
I hope she was unconscious too.
But the method PF chose to murder her was very violent and imho he wanted her to suffer.
I don't think this was a quick killing, it was a blood-filled slaughter.
PF is even more disturbed and evil than I thought.

moo

YES!!! YOU GO KRDO...tell it to the Judge

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV
.@KRDONC13 coming forward to voice their case for a motion to unseal the documents. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney

3:39 PM - 19 Feb 2019
cheerleader2-smiley.gif

I have a bottle of Reisling Refections I’ll share
Lovely offer, but I've had to bust out the hard stuff. A good Scotch neat. It's cold and I'm pi$$ed.

I haven't even been able to eat after absorbing this info. how in the hell did KK stop at the fricking Sonic???? Psychopathic tendencies in her as well. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther