CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #40 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know WHY but I thought KKs family lived in Colorado? I thought she went to Colorado for her family Thanksgiving ... I don’t know where I got the notion that her Dad lived there ... didn’t they say Dad didn’t think she was acting strange on 22nd?
We know she had KBs phone - so why couldn’t it have been HER with PF in all those pings?
There are holes in her story IMO... and the girly “smell the candle” DOES NOT fit the PF described by others that shot dogs and horses that failed to do their job.
Why didn’t he shoot KB, it would have been less messy. It doesn’t even make sense why he wouldn’t have done it while they are on the ranch checking cows at 4am ... much less evidence and mess to clean up out there.
Why go back to her house and do it?
Something isn’t right with this story.

RBBM

[SARCASM]Could this be one of KKL's many "helpful" contributions to this crime[/SARCASM]

Think I'm in need of a drink as well.

Last edited:
It also makes you wonder about KK taking a rental/borrowed car every time she traveled to CO. I think that in its self tells you what her initial intentions were and thats a concious decision she made every time IMO

I thought CB was lying too ... but only because she knew something and she was being directed by authorities to “play it cool” until baby K was in her custody. I can see myself doing this ... for the sake of my grandchild... I’m so grateful that baby K is with KBs parents ... safe and secure and protected from the evil that surrounded her and her mother.

I don’t even believe P would ask KKL to steal drugs. As we discussed previously, P had access to all sorts of meds for horses/dogs/cattle. There’s no doubt in my mind his DVM would give him what he asked for. I e never known a DVM that won’t satisy requests from a regular client. Moo
I think KKL is lying to cover her butt.
I think he was setting KKL up..just in case he needed to CYA

Some invisible fist grabbed hold of my chest and squeezed it in a vice-like grip when I read that there was "blood on a Bible."

Kelsey's blood on a Bible.

A bloody Bible which KK then threw away.

Could there be anything more damning than that?

Rhetorical question.

JMO.
well..there you have it right?

I am wondering where KK stayed while she was in CO all these times she came to murder Kelsey. I'm also wondering why she traded cars w a friend

And honestly I feel like I've been going thru the stages of grief today, like maybe somehow Kelsey was alive like Jaime in Wisconsin, I hung on to a tiny bit of hope.
So sorry, MLC ... Kind of you to hold out for Kelsey. (( Hugs ))

I thought she did not arrive until the 24th? She could not have been there when the murder took place if this is true.
I do believe she intended to kill KB during those attempts and then could not bring herself to follow through. At least that's how it sounds to me.
Maybe the reason she agreed to clean up such a big mess afterwards was because she felt she had let him down. Imo

The problem is the time of death is an assumption. Based on KK's testimony and then circumstantial evidence from cell phone data that puts PF and KK's cell phones together later on Nov 22 and Nov 23.

I think he could turn it around on KK that she came down and did it on the 24th except for the cell phone data- after he already said he only saw KB on Nov 22 to exchange custody why is her cell phone pinging with his??

Or is she putting words into his mouth and she said "don't worry there will be another chance".

Seems to me you have to be pretty invested in doing something as horrific as killing someone with a bat or a rod to drive 800 miles not just once but three times..

An I have to wonder why the heck would she drive 800 miles to clean up his mess, if she wasn't invested. Scared- call the police he is caught redhanded. Drive 800 miles?

I think their plan was for KK to do it, because she would be a completely unknown player in KB's life. Far less likely to be caught. But she couldn't do it. PF couldn't wait any more so they planned it for TG. The plan was for her to clean up while he had his alibi at home, at TG etc.

Who keeps hair net, booties, a full body coverup at home? For painting- yeah no. Not even painters wear them. I get covered in paint personally, including my hair and I do not wear a hair net. It would not protect against paint in your hair. And I'm a little vain, it looks awful. Put your hair up. Unless I didn't want my hair left as evidence, then i would use a hair net. I call BS on her story around that.

She was a full and equal partner in this crime, only he actually ended up doing the deed, but she tried 3x before. She just got lucky and got a deal to turn the tables on him.

THIS IS PERFECT

The thing that strikes me is this-

If I wanted to kill my girlfriend/fiance/wife at her condo, I would do it as quietly and cleanly as possible. This is Murder 101. I am not a "cowboy" or as big as PF but I have little doubt that I could strangle a woman (sorry) who had a sweater covering her face awaiting pleasant aromas.

This is not what PF wanted.

He wanted to use a baseball bat to inflict as much damage as possible with no concern for blood evidence. This is hard to fathom. He hated KB. He thought she deserved his punishment. His actions were not spontaneous, he thought this out and planned this method of execution. A baseball bat.

I can't even begin to understand this.
I’m on the same page ... not making sense to me either ..

I don't comment much.

I made a few off the cuff remarks here when I checked in, but I was at work and as we all know, the full story came out piecemeal over Twitter.

But now that I am absorbing it all. Wow, just wow. So terribly sad and outright evil.

How does a storm like this even happen?

Thankfully, PF, KKL, and even SF in her own way, are not as smart as they think they are. What a bunch of characters. Wish Angela Carter was alive to write a short story on them a la the Fall River Axe Murders.[/QUOT]
Yep. So hard to wrap one's head around not just 1, or 2 scummy,evil doers, but 3. I was suspicious if SF early on. My Lord. She watched Kelsey burn.
Of course she can get up on the stand and dispute this,but she's taking the 5th,and that's all I need to know.
MOO.
How could she as a Grandmother? How does she think she could ever look sweet Baby K in the face again? What a lowdown,dispicable, disgrace to Grandmahood.

The motive was control over Kelsey and his daughter and child support payments he would be required to make. IMO, it had little, if anything, to do with his affection for his daughter.
I also wonder if there is some element of Baby K being the “prized” child for PF.

Meaning, his brother may be a respected LE officer...his other siblings may earn Mama Frazee’s praise/respect for other reasons.

Possibly, Baby K was the “accomplishment” that finally earned him the respect/adoration he was craving from his mother (and others).

Pure speculation. Just something I’ve wondered about....So, if KB was at all threatening the idea to up and move closer to her job with Baby K...then there goes PF’s “prized possession.” And with it, the one thing that earned his mother’s approval/respect/admiration.

Again, just something I’ve pondered from a psychological standpoint. MOO

From the previous posters' link : (This was interesting )
Kelsey Berreth was killed with a baseball bat on Thanksgiving Day, officer testifies - CNN

The first witness Tuesday was Frazee's mother, Sheila, who invoked her Fifth Amendment rights. Her attorney said she was refusing to testify and not cooperating with the investigation.
Emphasis mine

I've a notion there are other people who know more than they're saying.
Disgusted with all of them.

Shocked a little like everyone else may be. Gruesome murder, little K there at the time! Revolting! Is there any evidence these two were drug buddies? It's the oddest relationship and story of how it happened I think I've ever read.

It really was shocking. I felt like I was in a Rocky Balboa movie.

Boom-First a right cross to the cheek.
Boom-Then an uppercut to the chin.
Boom-Then a gut punch to the stomach
BAM-Then finally the knockout blow as we learn baby K was present while PF killed her with a bat.

This is going to take me a couple days to recover. Im still somewhat shell shocked from it all.

Today wasn’t a trial. It was simply proving to a judge that there was justification to move forward.

They did that.

I am absolutely, completely, 100% sure that PF is done.

We got a small taste of the evidence against him, it is extensive.

KK can’t kill Kelsey if she is hundreds of miles away, and doesn’t arrive until a day and a half after the murder.

She came out of today looking worse than ever, but it won’t matter in regards to her nailing PF.

They’ve got him.
I know. I really know. But I am mad as heck. How can any of us sleep? We never knew it would be this bad. What I feel though is that KK should be tried for murder as well because she cleaned up the area, planned to help him but then claims she couldn’t carry through with it. Then goes to Vegas? I am so emotional about it. And then the investigator mentions repeatedly that PF and KK said KB abused the baby. That didn’t have to even be brought up. The DA’s own investigator trashed the victim and we all know that was a lie.

You were one hundred percent right though.....KK is much worse than CW’s lover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fe!ng!rl