CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #40 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The case definitely needed her to get him. Sickening but true.
It did. For that deal to make any sort of sense, she had to deliver.

Hearing what I heard today, convinced me that she did.

It was sickening to hear just how involved she was (more than I thought), but I absolutely support a deal.

I just wish it was harsher.

Trial by twitter is confusing...more on KK timeline:

KK resides in Idaho as do her parents and extended family. KK spent Thanksgiving Day in Idaho with her family.

Relative to KK's Aunt Kristi, it's believed she resides in Colorado -- and KK used as excuse to travel to Colorado.

We learned in preliminary hearing that KK met with Investigators in Las Veges on 12/14/18 where she denied knowing KB, and denied having a personal relationship with PF.

KK refused to release her phone records to authorities. KK was in Las Vegas with her Aunt Kristi, who's believed to reside in Colorado, and who unknowingly went to KB's condo with KK last Sept 24 to deliver a coffee to KB at her front door. (Aunt Kristi waited in car).

12/18/18 Investigators went to KK's Idaho home and confronted her with proof she lied to FBI about her knowledge of what happened to KB. KK was then arrested for buccal swab, but refused questions until she could speak to attorney.

12/19/18 KK's Aunt (not identified but believed to reside in Idaho) is said to have obtained lawyer in Boise, and KK agreed to talk to Investigators with lawyer present.

12/20/18 With DA agreement in place, KK is interviewed in Colorado Springs, and takes Investigators to Nash Ranch where PF first stored the black tote containing KB's body on top a hay stack inside red barn, before transporting tote to SF place for burning. KK is said to have showed Investigators the burn area on SF property (black tote burn site).

12/21/18 PF arrested at SF home early morning hours.

Live blog: Patrick Frazee appears in court for preliminary hearing

Last edited:
So much to process from today. KKL just disgusts me more than I ever thought possible. She left some "intentional" blood splatter huh? Turning on KB’s phone "on purpose" to leave a trail. Nice attempt at claiming to leave some Scooby doo type clues. Sure. Right in between throwing out teeth, burning bodies, sending fake text messages, burning phones, and disposing of evidence. Outrageous.

And she's out walking around, unemployed, and hanging with her family until this goes to trial - and then she gets sentenced after? I hope she does something to violate whatever agreement she has so that they can throw the book at her. If they catch her in lies during PF's trial or find out some additional crime she could be charged with, does her plea agreement still stand? I mean she has to still uphold her part of this "bargain," correct? I'll say she got a bargain considering how up to her neck in this she was.

She had knowledge this was going to happen and didn't stop it. This wasn't just assisting with a cover up after the fact. "Come clean up YOUR mess" ??? She was all for this. It's horrific. Vile.

THIS IS PERFECT
I AGREE... 800 Miles is 14 hours +|- in the vehicle ... so MUCH time to think and consider ... and to turn around. Anger would normally dissipate after a few hours at the most ... what was driving her? Addiction to PF - desire- determination - to have him at ALL costs - disregarding all others - including her own children. KKs motives are evil to the core and it disturbs me that she will be walking amongst us. It is not justice, in my opinion.
I can’t get past this feeling of betrayal that KK did this to another mother, someone she met and befriended with the intentions to participate in her murder. I can only hope that karma is true.

just in case you missed it....as I recallv (from Sam Kraemer Twitter acct), PF asked KB to identify a candle, putting the sweater over her. It was mentioned it was tied on at one time. It wasn't clear to me if the candle test was sniffing a candle WITH a blindfold--the sweater--or if he was asking her to identify a scent ON the sweater. Either way, it was a ruse.

JMO
Why am I getting thoughts of someone sneaking up behind her to throw a sweater over her head and then someone (maybe a different person) beating her with a bat while she struggles to get the sweater off.

KK resides in Idaho as do her parents and extended family. KK spent Thanksgiving Day in Idaho with her family.

Relative to KK's Aunt Kristi, it's believed she resides in Colorado -- and KK used as excuse to travel to Colorado.

We learned in preliminary hearing that KK met with Investigators in Las Veges on 12/14/18 where she denied knowing KB, and denied having a personal relationship with PF.

KK refused to release her phone records to authorities. KK was in Las Vegas with her Aunt Kristi, who's believed to reside in Colorado, and who unknowingly went to KB's condo with KK last Sept 24 to deliver a coffee to KB at her front door. (Aunt Kristi waited in car).

12/18/18 Investigators went to KK's Idaho home and confronted KB with proof she lied to FBI about her knowledge of what happened to KB. KB was then arrested for buccal swab, but refused questions until she could speak to attorney.

12/19/18 KB's Aunt (not identified but believed to reside in Idaho) is said to have obtained lawyer in Boise, and KB agreed to talk to Investigators with lawyer present.

12/20/18 With DA agreement in place, KB is interviewed in Colorado Springs, and takes Investigators to Nash Ranch where PF first stored the black tote containing KB's body on top a hay stack inside red barn, before transporting tote to SF place for burning. KK is said to have showed Investigators the burn area on SF property (black tote burn site).

BBM KK

Last edited:
After reading everything it sounds as if PF had sought legal counsel to get full custody of babyK at some point in August. My guess is he asked under what circumstances he would be able to get full custody. At that time he began telling everyone he knew that KB was abusing the baby, that she routinely deserted the child, suffered from mental illness, abused drugs and he began taking baby K to jobs so he could show proof that he was the one with her all the time. I would guess he also played head games with KB and suggested she seek help so he could make it appear she had been treated for these "issues". When she went to the clinic for depression I'll bet they put her symptoms down to PPD and exhaustion. Because of that, PF realized he would never get full custody and so he hatched a plan with his lover KK to kill KB.
So KK then became a friend of KB, first by the missing dog ruse and sharing a cup of coffee and chatting with her on the phone. I think PF got impatient and jumped the gun, but I still think KK was completely on board with the murder. <modsnipped>

Last edited by a moderator:

12/18/18 Investigators went to KK's Idaho home and confronted KB with proof she lied to FBI about her knowledge of what happened to KB. KB was then arrested for buccal swab, but refused questions until she could speak to attorney.

12/19/18 KB's Aunt (not identified but believed to reside in Idaho) is said to have obtained lawyer in Boise, and KB agreed to talk to Investigators with lawyer present.

12/20/18 With DA agreement in place, KB is interviewed in Colorado Springs, and takes Investigators to Nash Ranch where PF first stored the black tote containing KB's body on top a hay stack inside red barn, before transporting tote to SF place for burning. KK is said to have showed Investigators the burn area on SF property (black tote burn site).

You mixed some of the KKLs with KBs

2 questions
1. Does anyone live at Nash Ranch, does it belong to Frazee family, or it is public property? Tried to google this today but couldn’t figure it out.
2. Do we know if KBs body was intact inside the black bag that PF stored on the hay bale?
No Frazeeing clue about your first question, but I do believe her body was intact inside that tote.

Had she been dismembered, KK would know, as PF clearly likes to run his mouth.

It wasn’t necessary to dismember her in order to remove her from that house.

PF beat that child’s mother to death in front of the child.....THAT is child abuse. Why haven’t they charged him with that and child endangerment? He should have all rights terminated immediately.

I am so curious to hear what the judge says about today's request to 'terminate the non-contact order' between the defendant and the baby.

He has not been convicted of anything yet, so does this give him a chance to reverse this order, until then? I certainly hope not.

I wonder what type of job KKL can get after all of this. I would hope her nurse's license is permanently revoked.

Thoughts?
Oh I hope that her license is null and void as of um yesterday. I can’t imagine she gets to keep it. Aren’t nurses subject to the same oath as doctors? “First do no harm”.

After today she could probably get a job at Sonic.... in Alaska maybe! She will be limited to jobs that don’t do a background check I’d think for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member