CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #48 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
ITA I do not believe KB was burned up at the Franchette.

I have doubts about that scenario, too. I don’t doubt that something was burned and I lean toward it being bloodied belongings, maybe clothes, that sort of thing. And not her body.

If he had help from someone, that person could have taken her body and dumped it somewhere in the wilderness. Yes, PF could’ve done that too, but he seems to be more into getting others to do things for him.

I’m beginning to wonder if we will ever know what truly happened after she was murdered. I know that at least part of KK’s testimony has indeed panned out, but she might not have known what was in that bag if he chose to lie about it.

I personally believe he had help from a man.

MOO

I can forgive the mistake a bit, as it was mentioned in a search warrant.

You’d have to be following this case very closely, to know in advance that it was in fact an error.

It’s so incendiary though, that it should have been vetted thoroughly beforehand.

My biggest issue is that it remained the top headline at the DM, many hours after this was revealed to be false.

By then, the damage was done.

I on the other hand figure that will be the media's excuse (if they knew), that LE put it in the search warrants and it wasn't "their" fault.

DM yes, I guess enough said right? No surprise. I find them more rag news than some alternative media most of the time. Yet in some cases it is amazing how they seem to have things from LE before others do (or from somewhere). jmo.

I even on seeing the other last name in the name (Mc) had a bit of a pause where I wondered if it was "ma". And I did not even know but had enough sense to question it. Then I thought well it is in the warrants and then I saw it start hitting headlines so even though I often question things, I thought well, it must be... So yes, I am sure it did its damage as I am sure many did as I did.

I do wish they would come out and say they do not know each other and are not related, etc. though if they really want to put it to rest...

Yes. But they should have investigated it, quickly realized that it was irrelevant, and not included it as a partial basis for a search warrant.

That’s where they made their mistake.

Is it stated that it's NOT part of the case? Or are you going on what others have said? I haven't seen it stated in the warrant that it was to be excluded. Until LE states that I'm thinking anything is possible.

It will certainly be interesting to hear PF's LE bro's testimony under oath.
It would not surprise me if he ended up being a hostile witness for the prosecution.

JMO.

I hope they are able to show that he was seriously questioned as PF both met with him and had him present for an interview and he was at Thanksgiving the day of her alleged murder.

Is it stated that it's NOT part of the case? Or are you going on what others have said? I haven't seen it stated in the warrant that it was to be excluded. Until LE states that I'm thinking anything is possible.

Yes, the DA’s office came out and shot it down.

“It’s just a very strange coincidence, but it is not Patrick Frazee’s mother,” Lee Richards, a spokeswoman for the 4th Judicial District Attorney’s Office, told the Gazette of Colorado Springs. “They saw it, they investigated it and it was not Patrick Frazee’s mother.”

Authorities call 'Witch is dead' post in Patrick Frazee case a 'strange coincidence': report

...Yet in some cases it is amazing how they seem to have things from LE before others do (or from somewhere). jmo.

They rely on social media, not on actual interviews or info that can be verified. And they don’t care if they are wrong as long as they have clickbait headlines that drive traffic to the websites. Sometimes social media gets it right so they’ll have true “hits” mixed in with the garbage.

Once it’s written they just move on to the next bit of news.

It’s all about quantity, not quality.

MOO

They rely on social media, not on actual interviews or info that can be verified. And they don’t care if they are wrong as long as they have clickbait headlines that drive traffic to the websites. Sometimes social media gets it right so they’ll have true “hits” mixed in with the garbage.

MOO

For sure.

They also on occasion though seem to have access no one else does. Pictures at the Gordon residence in the JC case for instance (along with Radar, not sure who was first)... And then they score an interview on occasion with LE...

Then in the next breath they publish something outrageously unverified, etc.

I still find it odd that they didn’t find a single tiny trace of burned remains at the Franch. Pieces of burned plastic but no human remains?

Of course kk as an absolute idiot if she lied about something that is important enough to lock her up for a very long time!

I still find it odd that they didn’t find a single tiny trace of burned remains at the Franch. Pieces of burned plastic but no human remains?

Of course kk as an absolute idiot if she lied about something that is important enough to lock her up for a very long time!

She will simply claim a he said, she said. She did not "see" the body after all, ever, that was emphasized by her, other than a lump in the fire.

I also find it odd. If he did such a good job he picked up all bone or parts of a body, that he left plastic clumps if from that same fire anyhow...

A preview of tonight’s Dateline by my favorite reporter in the whole world. :eek:

'He played head games': Ex-girlfriend of Patrick Frazee breaks her silence and reveals accused killer would 'build her up then slam her down' while he spun a 'confusing web of lies'

Ex-girlfriend of Patrick Frazee breaks her silence and reveals accused killer played head games | Daily Mail Online
He saw her picture on FB?.... pursued her because she was pretty?..... had visions at night of her in a wedding dress after shutting her down previously?.... I never thought I'd be somewhat Thankful I am older... and grew up to be in my 40's and married before the age of social media. This stuff is scary..... PF is super scary. And I think we are very slowly beginning to see the reality of PF as more people come forward (although you brilliant people have pinned PF from early on) Scary. Makes me even more worried about my grands!

ETA.... I know this report comes from the DM.... but considering it will be on tonight's Dateline, and I did privately sleuth VC .... I tend to follow what they are saying.

Last edited:
She will simply claim a he said, she said. She did not "see" the body after all, ever, that was emphasized by her, other than a lump in the fire.

I also find it odd. If he did such a good job he picked up all bone or parts of a body, that he left plastic clumps if from that same fire anyhow...

Good point, Still not sure the reason to lie, unless PF lied to her? I mean when she was telling FBI and CBI all this she has to know that they already had some things that pointed to PF. So she wasn't going to save his *advertiser censored* by lying where the body was, was she?

Did PF actually tell her that KB was in the tote when they retrieved it or did she just assume?

I mean if shes still was lying after she took the plea deal then she is the dumbest person on the face of the earth.

ETA:
I'm starting to seriously question weather she was actually burned at the Franch.

I'm starting to lean towards either:

A: PF lied to KK about what he did with the body

B: KK made an assumption that the tote had a body in it and not just bloody clothes and other things from the condo when they retrieved it from Nash ranch. MOO

Last edited:
Good point, Still not sure the reason to lie, unless PF lied to her? I mean when she was telling FBI and CBI all this she has to know that they all ready had some things that pointed at PF. So she wasn't going to save his *advertiser censored* by lying where the body was was she?

Did PF actually tell her that KB was in the tote when they retrieved it or did she just assume?

I mean if shes still was lying after she took the plea deal then she is the dumbest person on the face of the earth.

Anyone's guess there, no idea if it was he/she/them. I think back to people who almost thought when he was dumping garbage with friends that he was sending them on a wild goose chase... This entire story sometimes seems fabricated. There are some things that can be corroborated to a point but as far as a bat, the fire, the remains and some of the other things, not really...

I just don't know...

I could very easily see a scenario where KK could have seen a lump of melted plastic bc of the things inside the Tote. There would be no oxygen inside the tote to burn the possible bloody wad of clothes etc, until the plastic melted down enough to allow it in MOO

Last edited:
I can almost forgive the mistake a bit, as it was mentioned in a search warrant.

You’d have to be following this case very closely, to know in advance that it was in fact an error.

It’s so incendiary though, that it should have been vetted thoroughly beforehand.

My biggest issue is that it remained the top headline at the DM, many hours after this was revealed to be false.

By then, the damage was done.
ITA.... and wasn't there mention in the AA's to collect any DVD's VCR's etc of the "Wizard of Oz"? That's bizarre.

I think they are looking for a recently played video of the Wizard of Oz at the Franch to rule in or out the connection. JMO
The warrant was seeking to connect FB postings to the OZ clip to movie knowledge perhaps to the eventual IP address investigation which would all make sense for investigation.

MOO
Just to be clear, it wasn't unverified. In the Search Warrants, it was put out there as a fact. However, later LE determined it was a different SF and should have removed it, but they left it in the supporting evidence of the search warrants which is why so many of us believed it to be true. It's only been within the last 72 hours that LE made a statement that they had made a mistake and that the SF in the search warrant supporting evidence was a different one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member