CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
This case is now making national news, it was featured prominently on our local news, in Montana.

Something isn't right about a man who doesn't report the Mother of his child missing for over a week. Especially if she sent one short text.

He could have had anyone drive to Idaho with her phone...not necessarily him.

Question for any attorney
At what point would obstruction of justice come into play? Does talking through his attorney keep that from being an option?
I just find it incredibly odd that he has yet to sit down with LE, even with his lawyer.

I never thought you did.
Nice to meet you.
So sorry it's under such trying circumstances.
I'm always on the road and can't always post, but rest assured every trucker and many touring bands we can reach are aware and on the watch for any clue.
Chi
My husband, son and several other family members are truckers, and I know that there is no other network that can get out there and have eyes everywhere. They were the first place I turned to get the word out.

@Kelsey's Aunt you did the right thing.
My dear deceased husband was a trucker for life and I do what I do in his memory.
As per WS TOS I don't post FB links etc unless Mod approved. It shuts down crucial threads like this one.
I am just hoping beyond all things pointing a sadder direction that Kelsey makes it home to Emma.
Chi

K

What if camera's show Kelsey and the baby being picked up by PF? That wouldn't match PF story.

Just popping in to say I think you are on to something here (I am way far behind again, so apologies if you've already discussed this). My thoughts are that they did have plans for the evening whether it be dinner or getting the Christmas tree. His version is that he arrived to pick up the baby, but the real story (IMO) is that he picked up both of them, and only returned home with the baby.

Just popping in to say I think you are on to something here (I am way far behind again, so apologies if you've already discussed this). My thoughts are that they did have plans for the evening whether it be dinner or getting the Christmas tree. His version is that he arrived to pick up the baby, but the real story (IMO) is that he picked up both of them, and only returned home with the baby.
So much conflicting information out there regarding where the exchange of K took place. The Daily Mail article that K's aunt just posted said that KB dropped K off at PF's house. Ugh..

K

What if camera's show Kelsey and the baby being picked up by PF? That wouldn't match PF story.

The route between Florissant and Woodland Park is 15 miles of rural. What cameras are you talking about? She lived by the Safeway, yes? Unless the booming metropolis of Divide, CO suddenly embraced technology, you have little hope of cameras.

Yes. I live out here...for eight years. There seems to be little understanding in this discussion of the geographical area.

The route between Florissant and Woodland Park is 15 miles of rural. What cameras are you talking about? She lived by the Safeway, yes? Unless the booming metropolis of Divide, CO suddenly embraced technology, you have little hope of cameras.

Yes. I live out here...for eight years. There seems to be little understanding in this discussion of the geographical area.
I understand. I have friends in Divide. Up the mountain from main route through the area. Pikes Peak visible from their yard. And the father west you go, the more rural it becomes as I recall.

Last edited:
Why dont we know more? Thats a serious question. Is there a reason we dont know more about these two?

Seems like the family has been told the less information out there the better. That runs contrary to every missing person case I've ever heard about.

Of course you dont want to give material facts about the investigation away but how does knowing why these two were living apart and creating a broken home for their daughter if they had intentions to marry? Could very well be for religious purposes but why is that so difficult to tell people when you are looking for their help to find someone. It just causes speculation and rumor which takes away people from coming up with ideas to find the missing person. This whole thing has been strange.

Guessing because he lawyered up for starters. Have to play everything very carefully

Question for any attorney
At what point would obstruction of justice come into play? Does talking through his attorney keep that from being an option?
I just find it incredibly odd that he has yet to sit down with LE, even with his lawyer.
Same. I would love to know at what point he will ordered be to answer questions. @riolove77 , @gitana1 can you give us some insight?

Thanksgiving week is heavily traveled. Maybe that will work to LE advantage Truck drivers and the public are very aware of Kelsey's case. As are employees that work with the public. Keeping Kelsey and her family in our prayers,that baby needs her Mama !Someone saw something! Glad to see you Chi and Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanayarford