CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #50 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve been wondering about her car keys. I realize it’s a small detail, but I was re-watching the dateline special when they were talking about that her car keys were missing but her cars were there. Why would they take her car keys?
iirc, her house keys were missing and her car keys were there.

Maybe the actual police documents, I just remember today watching the dateline they said her car keys were missing but the cars were there. Which seemed odd. I would have to research (invokes @PommyMommy), to see if past reports say her car keys were also missing, officially. I just felt it was an odd choice if they took her car keys, if they were trying to make it look like she disappeared. Who takes their car keys but not their car? Just something that stuck with me

Actually, it is evidence.

And the prosecutor will hopefully weed out potential jurors and have peremptory challenges for people who do not understand such legal facts of the court and trial.

Moo
Oh I'm sure they will.
This DA has his eye on the ball.
I think most jurors do too, and won't be fooled by conspiracy theories when they have evidence to reference.

moo and imho.

The jury will want evidence PF is responsible for KB's disappearance and also her murder. PF didn't end up with KB's cell phone, it was in KK's possession.

Not answering a phone isn't evidence of a crime. It certainly isn't evidence of death. And her phone didn't cease communication. Her mother received additional text as did PF and KB's employer.

JMO
Yes, but I meant all communication from Kelsey herself ended. Imo

It's your opinion PF killed KB. Not all the jury may share your opinion after listening to the evidence presented at trial. Some may be convinced by the defense that it was KK who did the battering, the burning and dumping KB like trash.

Most women who have no history of documented domestic abuse can predict that their partner will murder them rather than the secret lover who showed up with coffee, metal rod and ball bat.

JMO
However the evidence so far points all fingers at PF being the murderer, manipulator and mastermind.

Do you have ANY evidence the DA and CBI do not have that confirm that KK was the actual killer?

Have you presented it to them?

WHY would KK use close combat to kill another woman with a baseball bat? Surely a gun would be easier?

Why would PF and Ma F allow KK to burn a body on their property knowing it may implicate them in a heinous murder?

Although KK is twice the size of KB, why not use an easier method of murder?

All evidence points to PF being the actual bat-swinger and KK coming along to clean up at his behest.

The cell phone records, everything.

What is the DA/Prosecution missing here?

IMHO and MOO.

Last edited:
However the evidence so far points all fingers at PF being the murderer, manipulator and mastermind.

Do you have ANY evidence the DA and CBI do not have that confirm that KK was the actual killer?

Have you presented it to them?

WHY would KK use close combat to kill another woman? Surely a gun would be easier?

Why would PF and Ma F allow KK to burn a body on their property knowing it may implicate them in a heinous murder?

Although KK is twice the size of KB, why not use an easier method of murder?

All evidence points to PF being the actual bat-swinger and KK coming along to clean up at his behest.

The cell phone records, everything.

What is the DA/Prosecution missing here?

IMHO and MOO.
Exactly. This is the Watts case all over again, where “evidence could exist” that points to another killer.

That’s specious, because it requires one to overlook actual evidence, and base a theory on nothing but speculation.

The theoretical existence of evidence, is not evidence.

If the evidence ain’t there, you can’t make it up, that’s not how it works.

Maybe the actual police documents, I just remember today watching the dateline they said her car keys were missing but the cars were there. Which seemed odd. I would have to research (invokes @PommyMommy), to see if past reports say her car keys were also missing, officially. I just felt it was an odd choice if they took her car keys, if they were trying to make it look like she disappeared. Who takes their car keys but not their car? Just something that stuck with me
https://www.9news.com/article/news/...rreth/73-b0348d1f-366a-4e8a-82c7-e9494ef1bef3
Prosecutors later asked Adams about the state of Berreth’s apartment after she was reported missing. He said she had flowers on her kitchen table, and that her purse and house keys were missing. Her car keys were still inside the home, and there was no indication she had packed any luggage or taken any clothes, Adams said.

Not sure if this has been posted or not. I'm not familiar with the waste facilities of CO so it may be nothing. I saw Globeville...

DPD, Adams County investigating body found at dump north of Globeville
DPD, Adams County investigating body found at dump north of Globeville

Additional details are not available at this time. Denver police did not say which waste facility the body was found at. The address given by DPD could point to Alpine Waste and Recycling, which has a facility at 645 W. 53rd Place, but there are several waste and recycling facilities in that area, including Altogether Recycling and Metech Recycling.

All three facilities are near the Interstate 25/Interstate 70 interchange and a few blocks from the National Western Complex in the Elysia Swansea neighborhood.

9NEWS Denver‏Verified account @9NEWS 19m19 minutes ago
DPD, Adams County investigating body found at dump north of Globeville https://on9news.tv/2F8WJJg

Courtroom updates: Preliminary hearing for Patrick Frazee, who is accused of killing Kelsey Berreth
Prosecutors later asked Adams about the state of Berreth’s apartment after she was reported missing. He said she had flowers on her kitchen table, and that her purse and house keys were missing. Her car keys were still inside the home, and there was no indication she had packed any luggage or taken any clothes, Adams said.
Pommy, your pie-baking is still paying dividends!

It's your opinion PF killed KB. Not all the jury may share your opinion after listening to the evidence presented at trial. Some may be convinced by the defense that it was KK who did the battering, the burning and dumping KB like trash.

Most women who have no history of documented domestic abuse can predict that their partner will murder them rather than the secret lover who showed up with coffee, metal rod and ball bat.

JMO
i value your devils advocate mybelle its important we see things 360 degrees but I truly think there is a very big binder of proof to back up KKs whereabouts and accusations by the written wording in the affidavit (I think...there.. off the cuff) by LE that she is a proven liar.

LE do not throw statements like that around lightly and for them to give her the sweetie deal she has doesn't gel simply for phone pings imo.

there is compelling evidence we are yet to see.

moo

Courtroom updates: Preliminary hearing for Patrick Frazee, who is accused of killing Kelsey Berreth
Thanks, I knew you would find it....Darn it Dateline. Just watched it again, it was Sam who said "her purse was gone, her cell phone was gone...as were her keys to her vehicles, but her vehicles were there" Perhaps he just misspoke. It just didn't make sense, even for PF and KK.

Haaaa. It’s rare to have a case like this, where the killer’s very efforts to misdirect law enforcement, end up making their case for them.

The digital evidence is so extensive, that it cannot be explained away.

It’s quite impressive.

For his next trick, PF will manage to cast a vote against himself at trial.

I usually keep all of my keys in my purse, so if someone were to take my purse, they would automatically take my keys. Other people hang keys near the door or keep them elsewhere. If someone was mainly focused on taking the purse, but the keys were elsewhere, the keys would be left behind. We are probably putting more thought into the keys than they did at that point. Adrenalin had to be rushing and their minds running wildly. That's where the perps can forget small details and make mistakes.

Haaaa. It’s rare to have a case like this, where the killer’s very efforts to misdirect law enforcement, end up making their case for them.

The digital evidence is so extensive, that it cannot be explained away.

It’s quite impressive.

For his next trick, PF will manage to cast a vote against himself at trial.

My deep sadness continues for the loss of such a bright life as KB.
BUT
I have no idea how PF could have thought that anyone would buy his "story" of KB just "taking off" without telling anyone in this time of cell phones, text messages, etc. Especially given KB had a responsible job, a young child, and a close relationship with her parents. JMO

However, back in the stone age in the late 1990s I dissapeared from my family for 6 weeks and none of my 3 siblings or my parents missed me.

I left a responsible job in my 30s and took 6 weeks off before beginning another responsible job. I traveled around the western and south pacific on a great vacation. Only my girlfriend back in the US knew my itenerary. I called all my family before I left but told them nothing of my job switch or plans. I faxed my girlfriend from Vietnam to let her know I was doing GREAT, called my elderly aunt and uncle from Bangkok because I knew they would miss hearing from me but I just made it seem like I was at home.

When I got back to LAX, I called all my family and nobody missed me for SIX WEEKS! Granted my siblings were busy with their kids and jobs, my parents were busy moving into a new house, and I was usually the one who called them because I was hard to reach because of my work hard/play hard lifestyle.

But STILL, I was gone for SIX WEEKS! Now if I don't answer a text from my family in 6 HOURS they call me to see if I'm alive. Different times.

PF and KK are clearly not members of MENSA.
MOO
Justice for Kelsey. Justice for Ying Ying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kelc3769