CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another thing. PF said KB was going to Soap Lake, WA?

Soap Lake, Washington - Wikipedia

It is a tiny sity. Any of her relatives and friends living there would be easy to find. There is a municipal airport in Euphrata, rather close, and another rehab facility nearby (might be just a coincidence). The road to Soap Lake would be different than to Sandpoint, in fact, according to the map, it could be via i-84 to I-90.

RS&BBM (Phooey. Hope this works; I was writing this as the prior thread was closing. Bombs Away!)

Thanks, Charlot! Though I don't read "focused on the quality" the same as 'searching for a quality', I can understand your interpretation/statement. I didn't 'follow' without the entirety of the BIL's comment, so appreciate your reply.
This article is the most substantive I have read yet. Lots of quotes and facts and not much speculation.

RSandBBM

Whaaaat? A breakup, and a planned trip to Lake Washington?

Changes everything.
He said that she was planning to travel there.

The fact that no one else knew about this supposed trip, is not a good sign.

It’s not good for PF, and certainly not good for Kelsey.

Shanann wasn’t at a friend’s house in the Watts case. My guess is that Kelsey isn’t in Washington.

Yet another effort to mislead, it seems.

Thank you for those "welcome to the site" notes. I do appreciate it.
Again, I apologize in advance if I am repeating any questions that have been asked or stating anything that someone has already stated.
I have been looking this entire thing from so many sides and angles, trying to make some kind sense of what has been said and what has been done or not done as of today. I am not LE. I am not a lawyer or a pilot. I am not a criminal! Every so often I have a chance to meet with a group of very gifted men and women. Comparable to a think tank, I guess, not formal and no political or economy discussions. We sort through problems to find various causes and solutions. I am trying to approach this as we would. Something I would like to understand is, up until yesterday's press conference LE was able to make me feel as though PF was doing what they asked, answering any questions they asked, etc. I believe he handed his phone over, made them aware of the texts sent, even submitted a DNA sample. He was willingly co-operating. At yesterday's press conference they are pleading with him to talk with LE all of a sudden. You all know the information just as I do. I thought they were talking about someone new to the story. It was never mentioned that all information obtained from PF had come from his attorney, until yesterday. If thats the case I would venture a guess that what was communicated was somewhat filtered, edited, after a client attorney discussion. Is there a reason they made the choice to make it appear different than it really was with this particular situation, with PF?

One idea. A young unmarried woman with a child...I would not look at the rolls.

I would look at her medications and cosmetic kit.

If she planned being away from home for the weekend, this is the minimum she'd have packed.

If these things are at home, then her trip was totally unplanned, or, worse, she never came back home from Safeway.

Ha! I'd look at the diaper pail. One simply does not leave a full pail to sit ripening for a week. .

In regards to the reward, they are still working on it. Unclear as whether he had a hired hand or anyone close to him who could shed some light as to if he could have been gone the 25 th. I imagine that once a reward is established, it could easily be increased from time to time.

I am very suspicious of PF telling KB’s mother that KB said she was “taking a trip”.

It’s alarming that they broke up on Thanksgiving and now she is missing.

PF was said to be tight financially, KB appeared to have a good job, they break up on Thanksgiving, and PF says she’s “taking a trip”?

I don’t like where this case is heading because I want KB to be found alive.

I have tried to be unbiased and not think of the Watts case but now I am getting CW vibes and I don’t like it.

Now it's the telephone game - PF told someone this and they told someone else who told the media who was unable to reach the source.

LE has said nothing about Soap Lake or about PF telling LE about a trip to Soap Lake. Consider the source: DM.

If PF hasn’t spoken to LE then surely they havent been able to confirm if he has an alibi for the day? The area where her phone pinged would have taken a long time to drive to, and would have most likely driven past CCTV cameras. So if they spot the car on any of those they may be able to enhance the image. There’s a several hour/day window that he’s going to have to explain. A 700 mile trip from 22nd to 25th when the message was sent? Obviously all MOO and JMO at this point.
Prayers to Kelsey’s family they are in my thoughts x

She has a grandmother there and no, apparently PF was the only one whom she told this.

Not quite. It was the family on Dec 7 that mentioned Soap Lake as a possible place she could be.

"TRI-CITIES, Wash. — Family of a Colorado mother missing since Thanksgiving want folks in Eastern Washington to be on the lookout, even as they try to figure out the circumstances around her disappearance.

They say it's a long shot, but she has family in Soap Lake, Wash. and authorities say her phone last pinged, or sent a signal, from an area near Gooding, Idaho."

Pasco relatives pray for miracle as search continues for missing Colorado mother

Ok, this is out of left field. ...Her mom said she called for a recipe . Did Kelsey mention when she was going to make it?Was she making it for Thanksgiving? To eat at a Thanksgiving dinner she was preparing ,or to bring as a dish somewhere. Were the ingredients for the recipe that she called her mother for on Kelseys counter at her home? In the fridge?

I agree this possibility is unlikely, but I don’t think we know yet what other forms of transportation have been looked into or what has been discovered. Just bc we don’t know doesn’t mean the police couldn’t know something.

Regarding the idea KB (and not just her phone) was traveling: Well, what is she traveling in?

Her cars are at her home.
No discovery of a plane rented to her.
No discovery of a rental car rented to her.
No one coming forth saying "I lent her my car for however long she wanted it."
No videos showing anyone stopping by her home (either found or even looked for yet that we know).

Edited to take out a part answered by another poster.[/QU

I am way behind, but I want to know where in ID did her phone ping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa