CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think mummy will be forthcoming with any info. You do have to ask why a grown man who is a parent is still living with his mummy.
Exactly. I get the feeling that Mommy might have been very involved in this whole situation. Where did he get the money for a criminal defense attorney? Supposedly he was broke and his cattle were not selling. My guess is someone else, maybe mommy, is paying his legal fees.

Exactly. I get the feeling that Mommy might have been very involved in this whole situation. Where did he get the money for a criminal defense attorney? Supposedly he was broke and his cattle were not selling. My guess is someone else, maybe mommy, is paying his legal fees.
Cattle always sell but not for the price that you may want for them. There is a choice. You keep feeding them, waiting for the price to go up or you sell them off. That is the life of a farmer.

Correct. Let’s just hope they found something.

I’m still holding out a little hope there’s something because I don’t see why they would have brought the excavator up to the property otherwise right? It’s not like they would pick a random spot out of 35 acres to dig up.

I’m hoping they at least had a hit on clothing or something similar, but who knows.

Have any of these ideas been discussed?

A) a disgruntled or obsessed ex flight student?
B) she got offered or paid to fly a private plane somewhere? People buy and sell all the time and need planes moved. And never arrived or it was a fake offer?
C) he’s hush because she got offered a one off gig to do something illicit? And she hasn’t returned obviously, and that’s why he lawyered up.
A - has been discussed a bit.
B and C I haven't seen discussed, but perhaps I missed it.

B is intriguing.

The issue is that it appears that he is not voluntarily allowing Kelsey’s grandmother to see her grandchild.

That’s the issue right now, although down the road there may be a fight if he is charged with a crime.

Could the reason not allowing access to the grandchild, by the grandmother, be that he has bad reports about this grandmother in the past, from Kelsey?

Could the reason not allowing access to the grandchild, by the grandmother, be that he has bad reports about this grandmother in the past, from Kelsey?
Theoretically that’s plausible, but judging by all of his actions thus far, I don’t think that’s the case.

A guy who doesn’t report his fiancé missing, likely doesn’t care about his fiance’s mother seeing his child.

You know what surprises me? We don't have any biography of KB. Except for her growing up in Moses Lake and getting a diploma in a community college in Big Bend. But what happened after that, where she lived, what jobs she had, when she moved to CO? I understand she moved in the context of relationship, but even this is unclear.

I understand that her parents may even be unaware of the details of her life in CO, but can one get a normal, regular life story before CO? I think it might be very helpful.

You know what surprises me? We don't have any biography of KB. Except for her growing up in Moses Lake and getting a diploma in a community college in Big Bend. But what happened after that, where she lived, what jobs she had, when she moved to CO? I understand she moved in the context of relationship, but even this is unclear.

I understand that her parents may even be unaware of the details of her life in CO, but can one get a normal, regular life story before CO? I think it might be very helpful.

This part is really bizarre to me too. We know basically nothing about her life or PFs life. Pretty much the complete opposite of the Watts case when about 24 hours in we had almost full life stories for both CW and SW, including their life in NC before moving.

This part is really bizarre to me too. We know basically nothing about her life or PFs life. Pretty much the complete opposite of the Watts case when about 24 hours in we had almost full life stories for both CW and SW, including their life in NC before moving.
Exactly. This is weird on so many levels.

Exactly. This is weird on so many levels.

Can any school friend of PF come upfront and tell what a good guy he was at school, or how he played football?

I can imagine that financial situation often prompts adult children live with the parents. But surely PF had a life before KB? Had relationships, maybe was even married? He is not an alien who fell from the sky, he is a local.

This story practically starts and ends with KB walking into the grocery store.

I tend to think she was the reluctant one because of his financial problems.

It's cheaper for a couple to be together in one household than two. She appeared to be financially stable and perhaps she didn't want a leach. MOOooo
I also think that she was the reluctant one, but for a different reason. I think she came from a background in which the women are strong and capable and don't necessarily need to rely on a man. Her mother has been in front of the cameras far more than her father. Kelsey, herself moved to a new state where she may have not known anyone, and she chose a career path, historically dominated by men. On the contrary, the father of her child lived at home with family. I think Kelsey was anything but, run of the mill-- and I challenge whether a traditional relationship is what she was looking for. I think if she wanted to get married, she would be married. And I don't think he was capable of handling her independence.

I also think that she was the reluctant one, but for a different reason. I think she came from a background in which the women are strong and capable and don't necessarily need to rely on a man. Her mother has been in front of the cameras far more than her father. Kelsey, herself moved to a new state where she may have not known anyone, and she chose a career path, historically dominated by men. On the contrary, the father of her child lived at home with family. I think Kelsey was anything but, run of the mill-- and I challenge whether a traditional relationship is what she was looking for. I think if she wanted to get married, she would be married. And I don't think he was capable of handling her independence.
He lived with his mother, I don't think there were other family living in that house. Just he and his mother. She owned the mini where he could play a cowboy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes