CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
So ... is PFs best move at this point ... to leave the state?

This would force LE to charge him prematurely ... and show their hand.

Would this push more evidence forward ... or mash it forever?

He's not accused of anything. Yet. But there's a lot of suspicion that he may have been involved in a crime connected with Kelsey's disappearance.

LE sure seems to think so.

I think we all know what that crime is.
Yes. I hope they can get the evidence to support it. It has me concerned.
I feel like I did/do in the Michelle Parker case.

Last edited:
so did she see a truck or anything between 12:30-1PM or did she hallucinate bc she has seen a truck in the past, being KB's neighbor and all?

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV
She believes she did ** based on being Kelsey's neighbor for two years. She tells me she's seen the same red truck come & go dropping off the child. I misunderstood at first -- that's on me

in response to:
I thought she saw him there on Thanksgiving day? Between 12:30-1

and

Sounds like she’s backing away from saying it was PF and saying it was the red truck but she isn’t sure who drove it etc

(sorry, I don't want to add others twitter accounts so just copied the contents of the tweets he was responding to)[/QUOTE]

Here's what I have:

12:05 Timestamp on beginning of video - KB and K enter the store
12:27 Reported time she was last seen - KB (and K?) leave the store

Neighbor was out of town and saw nothing:

"Angie was away for the Thanksgiving holiday and her last interaction with Kelsey was the week before, when she gave her a baby gate for the house."
Neighbors described fiancé of missing Colorado woman as 'quiet' and 'good' | Daily Mail Online
That's what I remember reading as well, 12:27pm.
Also, is Angie the same neighbor that the tweet refers to? Possible to be a statement from a different neighbor. Must be a few since Kelsey's residence is what - a townhome? a condo?

so did she see a truck or anything between 12:30-1PM or did she hallucinate bc she has seen a truck in the past, being KB's neighbor and all?

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV
She believes she did ** based on being Kelsey's neighbor for two years. She tells me she's seen the same red truck come & go dropping off the child. I misunderstood at first -- that's on me

in response to:
I thought she saw him there on Thanksgiving day? Between 12:30-1

and

Sounds like she’s backing away from saying it was PF and saying it was the red truck but she isn’t sure who drove it etc

(sorry, I don't want to add others twitter accounts so just copied the contents of the tweets he was responding to)
[/QUOTE]

Kelsey hadn't been living there for two years. Like every other aspect of this case, this makes no sense.

I am lost. How do we know PF abused animals? Is this from DM?
Neighbors described fiancé of missing Colorado woman as 'quiet' and 'good' | Daily Mail Online
DailyMail.com can reveal Frazee lives with his mother Sheila, 64, on a family ranch where he makes a living by raising and selling cattle as well as horseshoeing.

In Florissant, some told DailyMail.com he was a respected horse-handler who was a good father to baby Kaylee. But MG, 50, who has known Frazee since he was 16, said she refused to let him work on his horses because of how he handled them.

7537216-6505647-image-m-47_1545085409262.jpg

MG told DailyMail.com at a candlelit vigil for the missing woman: 'He was a farrier, we rodeoed together. He's a horseshoer, he roped at a lot of the rodeos that we went to. I used to see him all the time. 'He worked on my horses for a real short time till he punched one in the gut with a rasp and that was about the last time I let him work on my horses.

'[He did it] just because the horse won't stand still, it's kind of common, but horses are very sensitive, they can sense, and my horse was very sensitive. 'He just smacked him with a rasp, it was uncalled for.'

She said: 'It's a characteristic that was ongoing for years. Anytime he was at a rope and his horse didn't act right, he'd rip on his face, kick him. In the community, we were all at ropings and stuff, but if the horse doesn't do exactly what it's supposed to do you don't just beat them.'

She said: 'One time we were at a rodeo in Cripple Creek and he got mad because his horse didn't do good and somebody didn't heel just right to help him get in the money and he got so mad he left out of Cripple Creek Rodeo, flipped his horse trailer with his horse in it and almost killed that horse.

'He got mad, tries to get his vehicle out of there and there's too many cars tightly packed in. Lots of people were there. 'He was in a rage of being mad and angry, because the heeler didn't heel and they lost out the money. It was kind of a sad deal, especially trying to get the horse out that was traumatic for everybody.'

A former girlfriend who dated Frazee more than six years ago declined to speak to DailyMail.com but her current partner said: 'He cheated on her while she was in the hospital, take that for what it's worth.'

Asked whether Frazee was ever abusive, he said: 'He never beat on them (girlfriends) or anything like that. On animals he was rough, he was pretty aggressive with dogs and horses.

The man remembered Frazee from school at Woodland Park High, he added: ' He was Patrick. I'm not getting in it man. Oh yeah, he's a recluse for sure. I haven't seen him in 10 years or so.'

7537196-6505647-image-a-52_1545086276707.jpg

In a picture provided by Kelsey's cousin Jodee Garretson, the 29-year-old mom is seen (Center) with her cousin, mom Cheryl Berreth, two years ago just before Kelsey moved from Washington state to Colorado

Possibilities I have had in my head:

PF:
  • Cunning, "lawyered-up" ASAP and has LE in his family (someone said his brother is a police officer?)
  • Did not report KB missing
  • IF there was a break-up, as KB's aunt said, on Thanksgiving... this leaves me highly suspicious of him.
  • Another question is, if KB truly broke up that day or if they were long broken up before Thanksgiving and it's simply something KB told her family?
Love interests:
  • KB, if she was broken up with PF or "on/off" with him, was likely dating
Questions:
If they are Christians, did they attend a church where people got to know either of them well?

What kind of relationship does KB have with her mom? Are they "BFFs", rarely talk, or on bad terms?

What is KB's relationship with the rest of her family, e.g. father, brother, aunts, uncles, cousins, and etc.?

What interested KB in pursuing a career as a flight instructor? Has she traveled to different countries?

Is KB full-time or part-time? From KB's mom's statements, it sounds like KB was full-time.

Was teaching flight classes the main job of KB?

Who did KB interact with at work?

Did KB move to Colorado for her job?

What was KB's family's reaction to her pregnancy? Were they supportive? Were they pushing her to marry PF?

Did KB meet PF from an online dating website or app such as Tinder?

Was KB keeping her relationship with PF private from her family and simply telling them they were having a long engagement to get them "off her back"?

Last edited:
I keep looking for a link to the video....is it in this thread?

I'm not sure which of his dog videos is being discussed but here is his youtube account: Patrick Frazee

ETA: Although this may have been removed before I think it may have been an accident on the mods part and she apologized for removing too many posts. We were told previously we are allowed to sleuth PF as long as we don't accuse him of murder. Mods, please correct me if I'm mistaken on the rules here (they keep changing, so I might have missed something :oops: ).

Last edited:
Yeah. And apparently cheating on a hospitalized girlfriend.

Other than that and cruelty to animals, nothing to see here...

Now that we are hearing more about PF, it is no wonder he doesn't wish to speak to LE.o_Oo_O
Harms animals, a cheater so far that we have been informed of.:(:(
What next!
PF probably has a temper, which may come out while being questioned.
MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member