CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #58

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay now onto CB.....which was very eye opening.

Viehman starts out by asking her to talk about Kelsey to us.
Talks about Kelseys love of aviation and knew from a young age that's what she wanted to do. Originally wanted to be a crop duster or something of the sort. CB chokes up a bit at the beginning and is very hard to hear for the first couple minutes.
They ask her about how PF and KB met. She goes onto explain how they met on the internet.
At this point they ask CB to point out in the court room who she believed her daughter to be dating. You could tell she was very hesitant to look at him. She pointed and they asked her again can you describe him. She said, the one in the blue shirt. (Just imagine every picture you've ever seen of PF and it was the same look on his face)

CB goes on explaining their relationship:
Met on internet, told her parents about him in December 2016~(2015? the dates kept getting scrambled)
In April of 2016(?) he came to Idaho and met them. At this time time she told her parents about their intentions to get married. A week after he left, she told them that she was moving to CO so she could really get to know him and be sure he is the one.
*PF told her not to worry about money and that she wouldn't need a job.
PF flew to KB and helped her pack up all her things a short time later.
This is where it gets very interesting
PF and KB headed back to CO and had an apt secured in Florrisant for her. They got back super late and didn't want to have to set anything up so PF told her she could just spend the night at 'ol Ma's house. OOFTA....bad decision.

Apparently SF woke up and was mad, called her a hooker and made her leave.
Didn't believe that KB actually had an apt*
CB mentioned that also whenever PF's sister was @ SF house, KB was forced to stay outside on the deck. (lovely family)

When KB got pregnant, PF never told his family. SF realized at some point in July and called her out on it. Threw her out of the house again at this point. (At this point she had moved to Grand Junction for a job after she realized money WAS an issue but was spending the weekends at SF's house).

It was around July/Aug 2017 that she was hired at Doss so was in the process of moving back when SF did this, so she found someone @ Doss who was renting out a room and moved in with them in Pueblo, I believe.
In Sept 2017, PF and KB were apparently going to look @ purchasing house, CB was going to help look. KB calls and says PF is pissed and he just wants her to rent something out and not buy.
CB came and helped her find a place to rent in woodland park, they decided woodland park would be best for relationship & job.
Oct 2017, KB has baby 3 weeks early. CB was there for birth.
KB's rental was only only going to be good through the winter, but the people let her extend it a little longer.
In May '18 CB and DB came back and helped her buy/move into the new place in the same complex.
During this visit she saw PF a few times. Also mentions that in a previous trip to CO she has met SF and ate dinner at her place 4~ times.

They talk about KB's first birthday party at KB's place. Only PF was present, no one else in his family came.

part 2 in a bit.
There are not enough expletives in all the languages in the world, to describe this clan. Much respect to Cheryl,with her class,and dignity.
MOO

I totally agree with your characterization of those comments.

I think if they were going to charge her, they would have by now. I anticipate that she will plead the Fifth, or will be forced to testify in the event that there was in fact an immunity deal.
I WANT HER TO! Plead the 5th woman...do it in front of that jury.
DA: So, was there a Human bonfire at your house?
SF: 5th
DA: We know there was a fire pit...see this pic? Weren't you there at that time?
DA: So did you smell anything odd with that fire?
DA: Is such a long time normal for a fire like that?
DA: Did you see KK at that bonfire?
DA: Did you NOT see KK at the bonfire?
DA: Do you save human teeth?
DA: Do you know how KBs tooth ended up in one of your horse troughs at the bottom of that fire pit recently covered up with dirt?
SF: 5th!
DA: Hello?

JUST PLEASE DO IT!

Last edited:
Or planted what she could....just arguing the defense theory...
Well then I guess they will say KK killed her by telepathic energy...like Carrie or something...maybe osmosis. No wait it couldn't be osmosis because she would have had to be in the same state!
If KB sitting on couch blindfolded smelling candles -- I can see blood behind the cushions.

There will also be experts to explain the pattern and physics of blood splatter. They've got this. Well done, team Dan May.

MOO
wow. sit on the couch sweetie..so you can't run off and so your head is tee ball height.
wow. I have to stop for today now. wow.

Agreed...

I guess I thought she was standing next to the table. But, it does sound like sitting on the couch....
It sounds like it didn't go as ( Uber Genius) planned. It probably started on the couch, but initial blow didn't accomplish the task, KB must have tried to get away from the blows,but they followed her no matter where she went to try to escape. Poor Baby K must have seen,or heard this. Can't wait till a certain someone gets his platter full of crow.
MOO

I'm with you. I have no answer except to say that I agree - it DOESN'T make sense. I would run screaming to the nearest police station... I hope the prosecution is able to shed some light on it. MOO
After all these months, it still amazes me that she could open KB's door, see blood everywhere, and not do what any sane, normal, decent person would do instinctively: call the police. And she lied(!), borrowed a car(!!), and drove hundreds of miles(!!!) deliberately to walk into that mess and then attempt to clean it up... astounding...

It sounds like it didn't go as ( Uber Genius) planned. It probably started on the couch, but initial blow didn't accomplish the task, KB must have tried to get away from the blows,but they followed her no matter where she went to try to escape. Poor Baby K must have seen,or heard this. Can't wait till a certain someone gets his platter full of crow.
MOO
I don't think she would have been able to move after the first blow, she would have lost consciousness instantly.
I think the blood all over the rest of the house was where it sprayed from the forceful blow, and from PF tracking it through the house and cleaning himself up.

At least I hope it was instant and she was not conscious after the first blow.

Imo

Preparing for next week’s witnesses, I made a list of places and names to help remind myself. All are from warrants and / or MSM. Not perfect by far, but sharing with you all, feel free to scroll and roll if it’s not useful.

STATE V. FRAZEE: VICTIM, DEFENDANT
Kelsey Berreth - missing, presumed deceased, victim
Patrick Frazee - former boyfriend of Kelsey, defendant in murder trial

KEY WITNESS
Krystal Jean Kenney Lee - former girlfriend of Frazee, guilty plea deal to felony tampering

COURT
Scott Sells - Judge
Dan May - District Attorney
Jennifer Viehman - prosecutor
Jeremy Loew - PF original defense attorney
Adam Steigerwald - PF current defense attorney
Ashley Porter - PF defense team

BERRETH FAMILY
Cheryl Berreth - mother of KB
Darrell Berreth - father of KB
Clint Berreth - brother of PF
Kaylee Berreth - minor child of KB and PF
Ed Stanfill - KB uncle
Jodee Garretson - KB cousin

KB ACQUAINTANCES
Merle Merriak - KB supervisor at Doss Aviation
Ashley Cogburn - KB Best friend
Amanda Smith - friend of KB
Nicole Haywood - friend of KB
Eric Lowe - KB former bf and Southwest pilot
Alvaro Sauza - pastor at Sandpoint Seventh Day Adventist Church

FRAZEE FAMILY
Sheila Frazee - PF mother
Sean Frazee - PF brother, police officer
Erin Frazee - PF sister

PF ACQUAINTANCES
Vanessa Curie - PF former gf
Clinton Cline - friend of PF
Robert Slagle - best friend and “father figure” to PF
Elaine Slagle- wife of Robert

KRYSTAL KENNEY FAMILY & ACQUAINTANCES
Chad Lee - ex husband of KK
Kristi - KK aunt, with KK for Starbucks and Vegas trips
Susie Runser - Wendell Idaho - 10 min from Malad Gorge
Meghan Garrison - friend of KK, switched cars for KK trip
Michelle Stein - friend of KK, former paralegal of Rockstahls
Laura Stutzman - friend of KK from rodeo circuit
Mark Pearson - received KB gun from KK

INVESTIGATORS
Agent Kevin Torres - interviewed PF at Five Guys restaurant
Chief Miles DeYoung - Woodland Park Police Chief
Corporal Currin - Woodland Park PD
Officer B Huber - Woodland Park PD
Agent Gregg Slater - CBI
Agent Kevin Torres - CBI
Tanya Atkinson - Crime scene investigator
Jerry Meams - arson investigator at Frazee ranch for burn area
Kevin Holland - FBI Cellular Analysis Survey Team
Corporal Koski - interviewed neighbor
Detective McDaniel - interviewed ENT bank manager
Commander Chris Adams - WPPD, reviewed Walmart video
Dispatcher Nina Allmond - reviewed Williams video
Mary Longmire - DHS Custody, interviewed PF in jail

MISC PLACES / PERSONS OF INTEREST
KB townhome in Woodland Park
Frazee ranch in Florissant
Leslie Jackson - KB Neighbor with surveillance camera
Safeway in Woodland Park - last place KB seen, video evidence
Starbucks at Walmart - KK gets coffee late September 2018 to give to KB
Williams Log Furniture - surveillance camera
Walmart - PF visited 11/22 afternoon
Patricia Key - Woodland Park ENT Bank Manager
Conoco - gas station in Florissant with video of PF and KK filling jug
Sonic - Woodland Park fast food restaurant, video of KK at drive thru
Nash Ranch - allegation that PF stored KB body on hay
UPS driver that dropped of KB2 ornament gift after missing
Utility worker dropped off notice at KB home after missing
Sheila McCorkle Frazee - FB post during TV Wizard of Oz ‘witch is dead’
Michelle Bartlome - spokesperson at St Luke’s Health System in Idaho (KK nursing employer)
Nedley Clinic CA -KB admitted for depression /nutrition in August 2018
Joe Rockstahl - attorney and M Stein former employer, were told of plot
Patty Rockstahl - Wife of Joe, M Stein former employer

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

Also, the information about family in LE that was supposedly redacted still appears online. Although, the Gazette did revise their article leaving out the cousin who worked for the Garfield County Sheriff's Office and removing the relationship of the retired Kiowa Co. Sheriff (uncle). MOO

FBI descends on home of missing Woodland Park woman's fiance; police call disappearance 'suspicious'
Frazee is related to law enforcement officers in the state, including a brother who is a Colorado Springs police officer and retired Kiowa County Sheriff Forrest Frazee.

https://www.outtherecolorado.com/fi...ar-old-mother-releases-cell-phone-dna-sample/
He has numerous relatives connected to law enforcement. His brother, Sean, works for the Colorado Springs Police Department. A cousin has worked for the Garfield County Sheriff’s Office, and an uncle, Forrest Frazee, is the retired Kiowa County sheriff.

Thank you, @steeltowngirl for that list! It's a keeper. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think she would have been able to move after the first blow, she would have lost consciousness instantly.
I think the blood all over the rest of the house was where it sprayed from the forceful blow, and from PF tracking it through the house and cleaning himself up.

Imo

Imo

Preparing for next week’s witnesses, I made a list of places and names to help remind myself. All are from warrants and / or MSM. Not perfect by far, but sharing with you all, feel free to scroll and roll if it’s not useful.

STATE V. FRAZEE: VICTIM, DEFENDANT
Kelsey Berreth - missing, presumed deceased, victim
Patrick Frazee - former boyfriend of Kelsey, defendant in murder trial

KEY WITNESS
Krystal Jean Kenney Lee - former girlfriend of Frazee, guilty plea deal to felony tampering

COURT
Scott Sells - Judge
Dan May - District Attorney
Jennifer Viehman - prosecutor
Jeremy Loew - PF original defense attorney
Adam Steigerwald - PF current defense attorney
Ashley Porter - PF defense team

BERRETH FAMILY
Cheryl Berreth - mother of KB
Darrell Berreth - father of KB
Clint Berreth - brother of PF
Kaylee Berreth - minor child of KB and PF
Ed Stanfill - KB uncle
Jodee Garretson - KB cousin

KB ACQUAINTANCES
Merle Merriak - KB supervisor at Doss Aviation
Ashley Cogburn - KB Best friend
Amanda Smith - friend of KB
Nicole Haywood - friend of KB
Eric Lowe - KB former bf and Southwest pilot
Alvaro Sauza - pastor at Sandpoint Seventh Day Adventist Church

FRAZEE FAMILY
Sheila Frazee - PF mother
Sean Frazee - PF brother, police officer
Erin Frazee - PF sister

PF ACQUAINTANCES
Vanessa Curie - PF former gf
Clinton Cline - friend of PF
Robert Slagle - best friend and “father figure” to PF
Elaine Slagle- wife of Robert

KRYSTAL KENNEY FAMILY & ACQUAINTANCES
Chad Lee - ex husband of KK
Kristi - KK aunt, with KK for Starbucks and Vegas trips
Susie Runser - Wendell Idaho - 10 min from Malad Gorge
Meghan Garrison - friend of KK, switched cars for KK trip
Michelle Stein - friend of KK, former paralegal of Rockstahls
Laura Stutzman - friend of KK from rodeo circuit
Mark Pearson - received KB gun from KK

INVESTIGATORS
Agent Kevin Torres - interviewed PF at Five Guys restaurant
Chief Miles DeYoung - Woodland Park Police Chief
Corporal Currin - Woodland Park PD
Officer B Huber - Woodland Park PD
Agent Gregg Slater - CBI
Agent Kevin Torres - CBI
Tanya Atkinson - Crime scene investigator
Jerry Meams - arson investigator at Frazee ranch for burn area
Kevin Holland - FBI Cellular Analysis Survey Team
Corporal Koski - interviewed neighbor
Detective McDaniel - interviewed ENT bank manager
Commander Chris Adams - WPPD, reviewed Walmart video
Dispatcher Nina Allmond - reviewed Williams video
Mary Longmire - DHS Custody, interviewed PF in jail

MISC PLACES / PERSONS OF INTEREST
KB townhome in Woodland Park
Frazee ranch in Florissant
Leslie Jackson - KB Neighbor with surveillance camera
Safeway in Woodland Park - last place KB seen, video evidence
Starbucks at Walmart - KK gets coffee late September 2018 to give to KB
Williams Log Furniture - surveillance camera
Walmart - PF visited 11/22 afternoon
Patricia Key - Woodland Park ENT Bank Manager
Conoco - gas station in Florissant with video of PF and KK filling jug
Sonic - Woodland Park fast food restaurant, video of KK at drive thru
Nash Ranch - allegation that PF stored KB body on hay
UPS driver that dropped of KB2 ornament gift after missing
Utility worker dropped off notice at KB home after missing
Sheila McCorkle Frazee - FB post during TV Wizard of Oz ‘witch is dead’
Michelle Bartlome - spokesperson at St Luke’s Health System in Idaho (KK nursing employer)
Nedley Clinic CA -KB admitted for depression /nutrition in August 2018
Joe Rockstahl - attorney and M Stein former employer, were told of plot
Patty Rockstahl - Wife of Joe, M Stein former employer

Wow, this is hugely helpful, SteeltownG!

Thanks so much for taking the time to put this handy reference list together...saved it to favorites!

Is there a way to get that it pinned to the 1st page of every new Thread here, anyone know???

Imo
Sadly I don't think she was. Too much blood everywhere else.
MOO

So what’s the deal with PF’s father? Is he deceased or divorced or just absent?

Dead, I think?

But, in case anyone is tempted to feel sorry for PF not having a daddy around to beat cattle with him,
let's keep in mind that PF has a sterling "Father figure" and "Best friend" to look out for him.

<modsnip: If you can't post it, don't mention it.>

*ETA the "I think?" bit. Now I ain't sure. It may just be wishful thinking.

Anyone have any MSM info re: PF's dad? @Pommy, @Seattle1 ?

JMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
After all these months, it still amazes me that she could open KB's door, see blood everywhere, and not do what any sane, normal, decent person would do instinctively: call the police. And she lied(!), borrowed a car(!!), and drove hundreds of miles(!!!) deliberately to walk into that mess and then attempt to clean it up... astounding...
Yeah. Astounding. Something is very off.
I think she helped planned, knowing she would be the clean up maid.

Sadly I don't think she was. Too much blood everywhere else.
MOO
I can't imagine anyone being conscious after being struck so hard that the teeth come flying out.
I think he put all his strength and effort behind it and struck her in the head, which would have resulted in the blood spraying everywhere.
If she had been able to move anywhere throughout the house there would have been a trail of blood instead of just footprints.
All it would take is one hard swing.
I don't think he followed her throughout the house hitting her repeatedly in the head.

Imo

I can't imagine anyone being conscious after being struck so hard that the teeth come flying out.
I think he put all his strength and effort behind it and struck her in the head, which would have resulted in the blood spraying everywhere.
If she had been able to move anywhere throughout the house there would have been a trail of blood instead of just footprints.
All it would take is one hard swing.
I don't think he followed her throughout the house hitting her repeatedly in the head.

Imo
There was a book called darker than night,about two brothers who committed murder with a baseball bat. I can't remember the number of blows it took, but it was more than one.
Very disturbing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member