CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #59

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
Kesely-Berreth.jpg

WOODLAND PARK – The Woodland Park Police Department is asking for the public’s help in locating a missing 29-year-old woman.

According to Woodland Park PD, Kesely Berreth was last seen in Woodland Park on Nov. 22nd.

Berreth is described as a white female, 5’3″ tall, 110 pounds, with brown hair.

If you have any information on her whereabouts, please contact the Woodland Park Police Department at (719) 687-9262.

Woodland Park PD seeking public’s help in locating missing woman

Woodland Park Police Department

Media, Maps, and Timelines Thread *NO DISCUSSION*

Timeline - Part 1
Timeline - Part 2
Timeline - Part 3

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9
Thread #10
Thread #11
Thread #12
Thread #13
Thread #14
Thread #15
Thread #16
Thread #17

Thread #18
Thread #19
Thread #20
Thread #21
Thread #22
Thread #23
Thread #24
Thread #25
Thread #26
Thread #27
Thread #28
Thread #29
Thread #30
Thread #31
Thread #32
Thread #33
Thread #34
Thread #35
Thread #36
Thread #37
Thread #38
Thread #39
Thread #40
Thread #41
Thread #42
Thread #43
Thread #44
Thread #45
Thread #46

Thread #47
Thread #48
Thread #49
Thread #50
Thread #51

Thread #52
Thread #53
Thread #54
Thread #55
Thread #56
Thread #57
Thread #58

Last edited by a moderator:
What we know about Kelsey:
7765216-6525203-image-a-19_1545592130266-jpg.161405

29 years old
5'3 and 110 lbs

Employment:

Flight instructor with a Commercial Pilot's License
Worked at a coffee shop in Florissant for a few months
Worked as a Flight Instructor at Springs Aviation in Peyton, CO in 2016
Currently works for Doss Aviation as a flight instructor in Pueblo, CO (abt 70 miles from Woodland Park)

Education:
KB spent most of her childhood attending Crestview School in Moses Lake, WA
Crestview School is tied to the local Seventh Day Adventist Church which held a vigil for Kelsey
Trained as a pilot at Big Bend Community College in Moses Lake, WA

Address and location history:
Born in Grant County, Washington
Raised in Warden, Washington
Kelsey moved to Sandpoint, ID at some point
Moved to Woodland Park, CO in 2016
Had a PO Box address in Florissant, CO
Lived in another townhouse unit in her subdivision before buying her current home
Current address: 269 E Lake Ave, Woodland Park, CO
--Home purchased by KB in May 2018
--2 bedroom, 1 bath Duplex/Townhouse

Info on KB's Personality and Interests
“She’s not the kind that runs off. This is completely out of character…Kelsey is reliable, considerate and honest,” -KB's Mom

"She's such a good person, a loving person,""She's grounded and responsible. She has a one year old child, she wouldn't just leave her." -KB's Cousin

'When you're around Kelsey, I think you just feel like a better person, being around Kelsey makes me smile, it makes me smile just to think about her, she's just a good person.' -KB's cousin

"a little reserved and sometimes soft-spoken" -A former boss

'I don't think she left willingly. Kelsey's so reliable and responsible, she's a mom, she would never leave her child. She was very excited [to be a mom], and she was a great mom.' --KB's Cousin

Relatives have described Kelsey as a sweet, quiet woman who radiates a warm energy.

“When you see her, you want to give her a great big hug and squeeze her cheeks. You can feel the energy coming from her. She’s kind, compassionate and honest,” -KB's BIL

“She was like the sister I never had.” -KB's BIL

Kelsey takes a while to warm up to people, but that her relationships are meaningful; Kelsey focused on the quality of her friendships instead of quantity -KB's BIL

KB enjoyed paddle boarding, canoeing and bike riding -KB's BIL

KB is a sweet, loving “country girl” who loves horses, hiking and the outdoors. -KB's Cousin

KB loves hiking, running and bicycling.

“She looks like such an angel, and I think that she is,” “She’s the kind of person where you feel better when you’re around her.” -KB's Cousin

“She’s an awesome person. She’s so kind… You can tell she’s a very kind-hearted person,” -a neighbor

Family info from MSM:
KB's parents are retired hay farmers and lived north of Warden until a few years ago when they moved to Sandpoint, Idaho
KB's brother and brother-in-law live in Tacoma, WA
KB's Uncle lives in Moses Lake, WA
KB and her mom talked often; they were attached at the hips since she was little and they were best friends
KB's mom knew her schedule and when to call her/when not to call because she was teaching classes; It was weird when she had not heard from Kelsey
“She and her brother spoke multiple times a week, as well as her mom.” -KB's BIL
"They're a very close-knit family" -KB's Cousin

What we know about Patrick Frazee:
7765226-6525203-image-m-18_1545592124637.jpg

32 Years Old
6'3 and 205 lbs

Education:
Went to Woodland Park High School
PF Jail Record lists "some college"

Employment:
Farrier
Cattle Rancher
Breeds cow herding dogs
Rodeo competitor

Address and location history:

PF was born in Colorado Springs and raised in Teller County
Currently lives with his mother at 1713 Wildhorn Rd Forissant, CO
--property searched by LE and owned by his mother
--35-acre ranch has a one-and-a-half story home and a 1,300 sq ft barn

Family info from MSM:
PF's parents are divorced
PF's mother is a registered nurse
In addition to the property searched, PF's mother owns 2 other properties in the area
PF has 3 siblings
PF's brother SF works for the Colorado Springs Police Department
A cousin has worked for the Garfield County Sheriff’s Office
An uncle FF is a retired Kiowa County sheriff

Info from people who know PF:
“He worked on my horses for a real short time till he punched one in the gut with a rasp and that was about the last time I let him work on my horses,” -MG

'It's a characteristic that was ongoing for years. Anytime he was at a rope and his horse didn't act right, he'd rip on his face, kick him. In the community, we were all at ropings and stuff, but if the horse doesn't do exactly what it's supposed to do you don't just beat them.' -MG

'One time we were at a rodeo in Cripple Creek and he got mad because his horse didn't do good and somebody didn't heel just right to help him get in the money and he got so mad he left out of Cripple Creek Rodeo, flipped his horse trailer with his horse in it and almost killed that horse.
'He got mad, tries to get his vehicle out of there and there's too many cars tightly packed in. Lots of people were there. -MG

'He was in a rage of being mad and angry, because the heeler didn't heel and they lost out the money. It was kind of a sad deal, especially trying to get the horse out that was traumatic for everybody.' -MG

A former girlfriend of PF declined to speak to the press but her partner commented saying that he knew Frazee to be aggressive with horses and dogs but that he did not beat his girlfriends.
“He cheated on her while she was in the hospital, take that for what it’s worth,” the man said of his current partner’s former relationship with Frazee

'Patrick is a horseshoer, I heard once he was thumping on the horse "saying this is how you've got to do it," that horse reared up and kicked him right in the forehead, he got a bunch of stitches and his [then] girlfriend hauled him to the hospital to get stitches.' -High School Classmate of PF

'Oh yeah, he's a recluse for sure. I haven't seen him in 10 years or so.' -High School Classmate of PF

A neighbor heard 'mixed things' about Frazee's alleged rough behavior with animals.
He was quiet and shy. He had his own friends circle and stayed close to his friends,' he said.
'He did come across, "I'm a big tough cowboy." But that's that cowboy way, got be strong.
'That's how he was raised, he raised horses. I think if you're raised country that's normal, if you're raised city it's going to seem harsh. It's not wrong in his eyes. Sometimes there's neglect and over abuse yes, he'd tread the fine line on it I'd say. You've got make a horse submit to what you want to do. You've got to be kind of firm. You shouldn't hit them.' --Former Neighbor HF

Two friends of Patrick defended him and rejected any suggestion he was cruel towards animals:

'He's an old fashioned cowboy. He's just old school, he does things the old way. He shoes horses modern, but he trains horses the way people used to do it, I wouldn't say that he's cruel or not. He's a stand up real good guy. I've just known him for years and he's a great person.'
The friend said he had not met Frazee's fiancée but added: 'I know the day I saw him he was a great dad to the daughter and he's a good guy. He was fine. --Man who saw PF shoe horses in Sept.

'I know him, when we had horses he used to trim our horses hooves. He was a very nice young man, I knew him all growing up, we used to go to the Gymkhana and the rodeos when he was younger. I've known him since 2003 and I never saw him do anything inappropriate or out of order.' -DR, runs the propane store

"I've always considered him to be a gentle soul. Soft spoken and just really down to Earth and practical." “couldn’t imagine him doing anything that would harm anyone.” -Friend, SO

Relationship info reported by others:

KB and PF met online according to her cousin
PF helped KB move from WA to CO only months after they met
KB told her cousin she was happy when she moved to be near PF
KB often talked about her boyfriend (PF) at her aviation job in 2016
Baby K was born Oct 2017
They were engaged but did not have a wedding date set
They have never lived together -- KB's mom

"The relationship has been good, um, they're loving, um it hasn't been ideal, you know given given the economy and things, you know, they had plans that haven't worked out as they would have liked but they've dealt with that and they've made things work regardless." --KB's mom

"I mean they had plans, you know, they were planning to find a place for them to live and so forth and the economy with prices dropping out...Kelsey's fiance has some cattle and stuff and prices were poor and so the money just wasn't available as soon as they had hoped, but they make it work."-- KB's mom

There were no records of any domestic issues between the couple --Woodland Police Chief Miles De Young

“Like most relationships it has ups and downs but for the most part it's a good relationship,” -Frazee’s lawyer

KB's parents were skeptical of Frazee from the start, describing him as an "odd duck" --close friend of the family from church

Misc Info
KB owned two vehicles-- a red truck and a car used for commuting to work
PF also owns a red truck
Neighbor AG gave KB a baby gate the week before Thanksgiving
AG had always assumed Frazee lived there with Kelsey and the baby as she would see him come and go in his red work truck.
AG never heard any arguing
An employee at Starbucks said Kelsey would pull in to the drive-thru about once a week to get a chai latte

Sources:
Search expands for Colorado mom, 29, last seen on Thanksgiving
Kelsey Berreth's cousin speaks out for the first time since fiance's arrest | Daily Mail Online
Pasco relatives pray for miracle as search continues for missing Colorado mother
Pasco relatives pray for miracle as search continues for missing Colorado mother
Fiance accused of killing Colorado woman missing for month
Fiance of missing mom Kelsey Berreth ‘punched a horse in the gut,’ cheated on his ex while she was in the hospital, sources claim: Report
Mother of missing Colorado mom speaks out on daughter's disappearance
Mother of Kelsey Berreth asked about relationship between and her daughter and her fiancé
Kelsey Berreth: Police Search Fiancé’s Ranch In Hunt For Missing Colorado Mom
Fiance of missing Kelsey Berreth voluntarily releases cell phone, DNA sample to law enforcement
Fiancee of missing Colorado mom Kelsey Berreth is arrested and charged with murder | Daily Mail Online
Patrick Frazee: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com
Kelsey Berreth's Fiance Is a 'Gentle Soul' Who Would Never Hurt Anyone, Friend Says
Neighbor of missing mom Kelsey Berreth says she saw red pickup truck, possibly fiance Patrick Frazee’s, at her home the day she went missing
Cops process evidence found in Kelsey Berreth's murder investigation now in Idaho | Daily Mail Online
Members of Sandpoint church continue prayers for Kelsey Berreth
Fiance accused of killing Colorado woman missing for month

BBM. The fact that KB's last conversation with her mom included mention of her trip in the middle of the night with PF to help with the cattle AND the fact that she made a trip to Walmart to get gastro medicine for his upset stomach AND that they may go to dinner that night.

Does that sound like actions a woman would take if she was afraid of the man? The prosecution wants the jury to believe just hours later, inside a small condo that shared a common wall with a neighbor, PF shattered KB's head like a pinata. I think that is going to be a difficult leap for the jury.

JMO
In every report I have read of CB1's testimony on Friday, she only mentioned KB not getting home until 4AM because she bought and delivered stomach medicine to PF (link below for example).

I have not seen any report of CB1 testifying that KB went out with PF to check the cattle all night which is info. from the SW* that CB1 said KB had told her in the Thanksgiving morning phone call. It isn't clear if the media is not reporting about KB being out with PF and the cattle, or has the Prosecution chosen not to ask CB1?

search term "late"
Frazee murder trial opens with focus on defendant's mistress

*SW18-112, page 7, para. 2
"...had gone out to check a herd of cattle..."

I realize CB1's testimony continues tomorrow, but the Prosecution's tactic is eliciting her story in chronological order from when KB was a girl, to meeting PF and moving to CO, birth of Baby K to first birthday party and now at Thanksgiving 2018.

I have found at least 4 interesting details that have been omitted, the story about KB checking on cattle with PF all night 11-21 into the wee hours of 11-22 is one of them.

Do you think the media is just not informing us of all the details?

@oviedo compiled @GoJacks' posts about the first day of the trial and posted the compilation in the previous thread and in the media thread. @GoJacks was kind enough to attend the trial and report back here about the first day of PF's trial. Here is @oviedo's post:

"https://www.websleuths.com/forums/search/17773710/
We were lucky to have someone in court yesterday @GoJacks

Still Missing - CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #58
Posts start at 9:28pm
Note- synopsis begins page 55 - it’s very good reporting
—-
Okay from today opening statements:

Viehman starts out with a picture of PF from ENT ...(baby carrier present in passenger seat) says in a few short minutes after this was taken this guy brutally murders KB. "This face, this guy, he's a murderer." (points at PF....looking just like he always does)
*Shows picture of the black tote in the back of truck from ENT.
*later showed on the neighbors security camera of the truck passing by (after they believe the murder to have taken place) the tote was flipped the opposite way.

Some side notes: They have pictures of KB and Patrick going into her condo from that day. KB has poinsettias in her hands. No, PF didn't buy them for her. It's what she purchased at Safeway that day. (now we know)

The neighbors security camera literally faces her door. (This was confusing to me) They have pictures also of PF leaving and coming back later that day. Can't say he looks like he brutally murdered someone. No change of clothes, doesn't look to be covered in blood. (defense also pointed this out). Also no pictures of him leaving with a black totes or anything, unless of course these are coming later.

A lot of talk of the cellular activity of PF/KBs phone after this. Zoned out at this part. Basically all of what you can read online.
Between Nov 25-Dec. 4 46 calls to KK and zero to KB (even after police & CB had contacted him about KB being missing)

Also mentioned was that KK and PF had affair for YEARS. The night before KK married CL, PF begged her not to go through with it
KK found out through a mutual friend that PF had a child.

When they searched PF's house he had literally written a note to himself about what he did Nov. 22nd. (I assume so he could keep his story straight).
It included: Running errands, picking up baby, etc and in what order

*sorry if this is all scrambled, my notes are probably like PF's notes....non existent.

JMO but I thought Viehman made KK sound wayyyyy too nice and like a freaking gift to god. I know this is to ultimately show that she had nothing to do with the actual murder. Still made my skin crawl though.

Defense:
Pretty short. Basically related this case to seeing a house you want to buy on the internet. Looks great, until you see it in person and there's a lot of cracks in the foundation.
Going to place the blame on KK. Somewhere other than the KB condo. Said her house wasn't a murder scene like they claim. KK didn't go to the police, she only talked once offered a plea ETC.

I'll add if I remember anymore from opening statements.

*Ma waited at the door and watched him walked in.
Do not believe she was in court.

Yesterday at 10:26 PMReport
——
MassGuy said:
Thanks! Could you see those images clearly? And is there any way the defense can claim that PF didn’t return to the house?

Basically, is it clearly PF?
@GoJacks response
Pictures are VERY clear and close. Obvious it's PF and in same clothes he's in at ENT.

Also forgot some major part.
Yes they showed pictures of the tooth fragment from the fire pit.
KK claims the fire took so long she tried to sleep in her car during it.
Got frustrated and left after this.

Some confusion I had.
I thought they said he burned her inside that black tote, but they showed a picture of the black tote they found at his property.
Also showed pictures of where the tote was at Nash Ranch. The hay is stained a dark red/black color.
——
okay now onto CB.....which was very eye opening.

Viehman starts out by asking her to talk about Kelsey to us.
Talks about Kelseys love of aviation and knew from a young age that's what she wanted to do. Originally wanted to be a crop duster or something of the sort. CB chokes up a bit at the beginning and is very hard to hear for the first couple minutes.
They ask her about how PF and KB met. She goes onto explain how they met on the internet.
At this point they ask CB to point out in the court room who she believed her daughter to be dating. You could tell she was very hesitant to look at him. She pointed and they asked her again can you describe him. She said, the one in the blue shirt. (Just imagine every picture you've ever seen of PF and it was the same look on his face)

CB goes on explaining their relationship:
Met on internet, told her parents about him in December 2016~(2015? the dates kept getting scrambled)
In April of 2016(?) he came to Idaho and met them. At this time time she told her parents about their intentions to get married. A week after he left, she told them that she was moving to CO so she could really get to know him and be sure he is the one.
*PF told her not to worry about money and that she wouldn't need a job.
PF flew to KB and helped her pack up all her things a short time later.
This is where it gets very interesting
PF and KB headed back to CO and had an apt secured in Florrisant for her. They got back super late and didn't want to have to set anything up so PF told her she could just spend the night at 'ol Ma's house. OOFTA....bad decision.

Apparently SF woke up and was mad, called her a hooker and made her leave.
Didn't believe that KB actually had an apt*
CB mentioned that also whenever PF's sister was @ SF house, KB was forced to stay outside on the deck. (lovely family)

When KB got pregnant, PF never told his family. SF realized at some point in July and called her out on it. Threw her out of the house again at this point. (At this point she had moved to Grand Junction for a job after she realized money WAS an issue but was spending the weekends at SF's house).

It was around July/Aug 2017 that she was hired at Doss so was in the process of moving back when SF did this, so she found someone @ Doss who was renting out a room and moved in with them in Pueblo, I believe.
In Sept 2017, PF and KB were apparently going to look @ purchasing house, CB was going to help look. KB calls and says PF is pissed and he just wants her to rent something out and not buy.
CB came and helped her find a place to rent in woodland park, they decided woodland park would be best for relationship & job.
Oct 2017, KB has baby 3 weeks early. CB was there for birth.
KB's rental was only only going to be good through the winter, but the people let her extend it a little longer.
In May '18 CB and DB came back and helped her buy/move into the new place in the same complex.
During this visit she saw PF a few times. Also mentions that in a previous trip to CO she has met SF and ate dinner at her place 4~ times.

They talk about KB's first birthday party at KB's place. Only PF was present, no one else in his family came.

part 2 in a bit.
11:08pm
——

When they searched PF's house he had literally written a note to himself about what he did Nov. 22nd.
It included: Running errands, picking up baby, etc and in what order..)

@GoJacks response regarding presentation of note
Yup!! at first I thought they were presenting the note of how he wrote who would get custody of KB or whatever that note was, but nope. Just a daily reminder of what he did.
The picture was sideways (she apologized) but she read out what it said. I wanted to laugh.

Yesterday at 11:13 PM
Random things.
Not sure we can talk about the jury, so if not just let me know and I'll delete.
Mostly older jury, predominantly (if not all) white.
Most of the men looked like farmers. (JMO)

CC was in attendance. Actually walked right past me as I entered the court house (and um no they won't let you walk through the circus tent, guarding it like it's Area 51)
Was there ever a picture of RS released? From description, I'd say RS was sitting next to CC but i can't confirm, because I've never seen a picture of him to my knowledge.

I have no idea what PF's sister or brother really look like. So also don't know if they were there. Like I mentioned before, SF was waiting outside the court room and watched as PF walked in.
CB and DB sat front row, a couple other people next to them. Didn't recognize them.

Yesterday at 11:31 PM
CB mentioned today the only time KB talked about moving was Doss had mentioned they might be opening a new place in Idaho and KB said she would be interested in that. Something about how Doss in Pueblo was like a level 1 and this would be a level 2 and thus a better job?
It also wasn't confirmed at all that Doss was opening up a new place and just speculation.

Yesterday at 11:38 PM
okay part 2

Thanksgiving day.
CB talks to KB a couple times in the morning, probably around 9am. Mentions her and PF are going out to eat for thanksgiving, probably later in the day. Mentions she's tired because she was up all night because PF was sick. PF had stomach ulcers which caused him issues sometimes.
KB asked for recipe for bread dip? Family favorite. CB sent her a picture of the recipe.
Never mentioned any sort of argument with PF. Nothing unusual about relationship that day.
CB mentions that KB said she made cinnamon rolls but baby kb wanted honey nut cheerios instead.
Last convo CB had w/KB was about baby having poop explosions (lol)
CB actually TEXTED PF "happy thanksgiving I heard you're sick, hope you feel better" PF responded happy thanksgiving back. (cb very choked up during this part)

CB was with son and busy moving things from WA to ID during this time so didn't think much of not being in contact with KB
CB accidentally called KB on 11/24. got text back that said "ill call tom" never got a call or text after this.
CB mentioned KB worked long hours M,T,Th, so when she didn't hear from her she wasn't THAT concerned, became concerned on Friday because she knew KB wasn't working and it was unusual to go that long without talking to her.

Went through KB's fb friends list and messaged all her Doss employers. One responded saying KB took the week off, said she would be back on Mon.
She called PF, had a long 20~ min convo with him. PF explained they had been arguing a lot and KB wanted to go her separate way.
She found this odd because KB mentioned no such thing.
She said well will you at least go check on her. He said he was checking cows and KB wouldn't want to see him. CB said, I don't care if she doesn't want to see you I just want to know she is okay. It's at this time CB says she realizes where is baby. Asks PF, says he has baby and KB told him to keep baby until she figures things out.

Brother convinces CB to call police. They tell her no sign her at apt but her cars are out front. CB and brother wait till Mon, if KB doesn't show up for work they have a flight scheduled to go to CO. KB doesn't show up for work.
CB & brother fly to CO (while at airport she was informed KB's phone pinged in ID), take an uber to her house thinking they won't need a rental car. PF had mentioned he gave her all her keys back so they believed they could just use one of her cars if they needed it. No keys of any sort at condo.
Found the house odd, cinnamon rolls left on counter uncovered. "hard as a rock" -cb
*Showed a picture of the infamous cinnamon rolls
her and brother went through KB's things, didn't notice anything missing. Said KB wouldn't leave the house without these things.
Mentioned that it looked like the house had been wiped down. Noticed it on the couch and stove when the light hit.

I think that's about where they ended it for the day.

*also this reminded me in opening statements they showed pictures of the floor panels tore up where they found blood and blood stains they found behind couch cushions.

Today at 12:09 AM
Was DA May in attendance?
——
He was there. Viehman is the only one to speak so far for prosecution.
Seemed like a friendly guy, saw him shaking some random peoples hands in the court room.
Believe he was sitting at the table, can't 100% say for sure. I aligned myself to get a nice view of PF but it made it so I couldn't see prosecution table.

Today at 12:21 AM
About the blood in the condo...
——
Don't quote me on this, but i believe they said KK had 4 bags of trash of things she couldn't get blood off of. Baby toys, curtains, etc.

Today at 12:28 AM
——
I probably forgot a lot of things.
So here's some random things I just remembered.

They showed pictures of the burn area. It had been covered by dirt, KK took them to exact spot. Able to find burn area because of this.

KK & PF are seen at the conoco together. drove up in separate cars. PF got gas in one of those small gas cans.

Also the amount of times Viehman mentioned PF lived at home W/ MOM made me laugh.

Today at 12:43 AM
——
Phones calls
———
@GoJacks
They had a slide for each day. Left hand side was like
"PF calls to KK''
on Nov 26
9 calls
time and how long each call was
right hand side each day:
Calls to KB
ZERO

@MassGuy
Wow! Do you recall if the gas station fill up was on the night of the fire?!

Please say yes!

I believe it was same day as fire. Nov. 24th.

Today at 12:52 AM
——-

I think her calling KB a hooker had more to do with her finding out she was pregnant. And of course because she just didn't like her. Imo

Nope, this was the day KB moved to CO. Many moons before SF found out she was pregnant.
Which leads you to believe, PF never told his mother about KB moving there/existing.

Today at 1:03 AM
——
Response about PF
—-
@GoJacks
Yes....He's also a lot taller than I expected. He's expression didn't change much, if at all. Maybe the most expression I saw out of him was when he poured himself a cup of coffee. He would lean up and take some notes (doodle on his paper, whatever). Then sit back for awhile. rinse, repeat.

Looks like he had just gotten a haircut. Nice and short, lol.
——-
Pictures of the cinnamon rolls show them on the stove.

NO!!!! It's like PF's personal little entrance. Have it guarded. In fact, they have that road even blocked off where he gets to enter. Us normal folk must enter through the front.

Sorry if I missed anyone else's questions. Wasn't on purpose. Re-ask if I did.

Today at 1:20 AM
——
Yes, it was kind of wild because prosecution went on and on in opening statement. I was thinking in my head, at this rate they are never getting to the first witness. Defense got up and she spoke for like 5 mins. Vague....mostly talked about KK. Said condo wasn't a murder scene. And sat down. I was like, that's it???
Believe opening statement was from 2pm-3:10pm. Prosecution was most of that. We got a break from 3:10-3:25. Then CB took the stand from 3:30-5pm.

Today at 1:37 AM
——-
Oh yah i forgot about that.
KK took the pipe back to SF house and left it at the gate entrance. SF found it.

I believe 2 of his ideas were for her to put her in the trash.

Also if anyone showed up...just run. yah where the heck is KK running to. nowhere.

They did bring up that PF told KK "people go missing all the time. One second your little girl might be at the playground and the next second, she might be gone"

PF also said: "You made a promise to a little girl and you need to keep that promise"
(PF told KK that KB was abusing baby and KK needed to save her from that harm)

Today at 1:44 AM
—-
Don't know if this has been mentioned anywhere by media and I also forgot. KB was pregnant before, lost the baby around the previous Thanksgiving. CB mentioned it in her testimony. So, perhaps they were actually trying for baby.

I thought I heard that wrong in court. So yes, that was also part of the plan I see. I was thinking, I must have heard that wrong no way he wanted her to roll the trash down the street. I was imagining the garbage man opening the trash the next day like ???
Guess we'd have the body then.

Today at 3:28 AM
——
PF on camera
—-
I believe the camera to literally be from the next door neighbor. faces right at KB door. I can't remember if the fencing blocks his bottom half or the camera only captures the top half. But from memory, I only remember top half. (sorry, I was so stunned that these picture existed that I probably didn't focus enough on them)

So perhaps you are right that this is how he got the tote out.

I'd love to see the pictures of KK entering and leaving with her bags of trash. They HAVE to exist.

Today at 3:38 AM
—-
Wasn't mentioned, but CB basically confirmed that they bought the condo for KB so wouldn't be odd that they had keys.

SF noticed when she was pregnant with Kaylee.
This is how it got brought up.
CB was talking about SF finding out KB was pregnant
Viehman: Pregnant with Kaylee, correct?
CB: Yes, but KB was pregnant the year before but lost it around Thanksgiving.
No mention if SF knew about first pregnancy.

Today at 4:00 AM

Last edited: Nov 2, 2019 at 6:46 AM
oviedo, Nov 2, 2019 at 6:02 AMReport
#874UnlikeReply"

In every report I have read of CB1's testimony on Friday, she only mentioned KB not getting home until 4AM because she bought and delivered stomach medicine to PF (link below for example).

I have not seen any report of CB1 testifying that KB went out with PF to check the cattle all night which is info. from the SW* that CB1 said KB had told her in the Thanksgiving morning phone call. It isn't clear if the media is not reporting about KB being out with PF and the cattle, or has the Prosecution chosen not to ask CB1?

search term "late"

I realize CB1's testimony continues tomorrow, but the Prosecution's tactic is eliciting her story in chronological order from when KB was a girl, to meeting PF and moving to CO, birth of Baby K to first birthday party and now at Thanksgiving 2018.

I have found at least 4 interesting details that have been omitted, the story about KB checking on cattle with PF all night 11-21 into the wee hours of 11-22 is one of them.

We know the media isn’t informing us of all the details, courtesy of the information @GoJacks relayed from what he witnessed in the courtroom.

If you are trying to point out gaps and inconsistencies from courtroom testimony as compared to the affidavit, that’s not going to be a problem.

The media is cutting thousands of words into dozens of sentences, and characterizing/summarizing most of it.

There will be holes, as we aren’t receiving verbatim transcripts.

search term "late"

Yes, CB1 testified about KB&PF being up checking the cattle.

I think Viehman asked if she knew where they were checking cattle. CB1 answered where she assumed they were checking cattle. I'm not 100% sure on the town, so I don't want to put false info out there.

search term "late"

No. I think if you have picked up on what the Prosecution is omitting, the defense has also picked up on it. iirc, the checking on the cattle was something mentioned in the early press conference after KB went missing.

If PF had heartburn so severe, KB went to obtain medicine, that spells volumes for how she felt about him. I think she truly had feelings for him and was hurt if he was pulling away. That may not be something she wanted to admit to her mom.

JMO

Yes, CB1 testified about KB&PF being up checking the cattle.

I think Viehman asked if she knew where they were checking cattle. CB1 answered where she assumed they were checking cattle. I'm not 100% sure on the town, so I don't want to put false info out there.
Thanks. Straight from the horse’s mouth. Just stay away from PF while you’re in court, as we know what he likes to do to horses.

And people.

Monday, November 4th:
*Trial continues (Day 2) (@ 8:30am MT) - CO – Kelsey Berreth (29) (last seen Nov. 22, 2018, Woodland Park; phone pinged 800 miles away in Gooding, Idaho on 11/25/18 @ 5:13pm, reported missing Dec. 2, 2018; not found) – *Patrick Michael Frazee (32) “fiancé” arrested (12/21/18), charged (12/31/18) & arraigned (4/8/19) with 2 counts 1st degree murder (to align with the prosecution’s theories on how he did it), 3 counts of solicitation to commit 1st degree murder, 1st degree felony murder (death during attempted robbery) and charged (4/5/19) with 2 counts of crime of violence (sentence enhancer). Plead not guilty. Held without bond. DA will not seek DP.
Trial began on Monday, 10/28 with jury selection, trial started on 11/1. Trial is expected to last 3 weeks (thru 11/18/19). Jurors: 7 women & 5 men; alternates: 2 women & 2 men.
Week 1, Oct. 28 - Nov. 1 reference post #1001 here:
Still Missing - CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #58

11/4/19 Day 2: Cheryl Berreth (Kelsey's mother) will return on stand on Monday, 11/4.
*Child: Review hearing on 12/5/19.
*Krystal Jean “Lee” Kenney – Plea deal-plead guilty to 1 count of tampering with physical evidence, a class 6 felony, with an open sentence. Will testify at Frazee’s trial. Review hearing on 12/2.

Wasn’t KK ever charged with conspiracy to commit murder for the attempts she made to end KB’s life before PF ended up doing it himself? She openly admitted she and PF had conspired in the weeks/months leading up to KB’s murder. Surely that charge should be up there too JMO

Also mentioned was that KK and PF had affair for YEARS. The night before KK married CL, PF begged her not to go through with it KK found out through a mutual friend that PF had a child.

This right here baffles me, written in the same paragraph. Does PF have another child? Wasn't KK and CL married before Baby K was born? When did KK find out PF had a child?

I would give anything to be able to attend this trial and take notes for everyone. A big thank u to GoJacks for making the effort to keep us informed. I too am shocked at the amount of info he/she shared with us that the reporters on site did not.

I'm checking in and anxiously awaiting today's testimonies. I know we've got a few hours to go before any reports, but will definitely be checking as I can. I don't know if any members are attending today, but it would be great since @GoJacks can't. I'm hoping to stay caught up today. My thoughts are with CB and family for strength and comfort.
Justice for Kelsey!

This right here baffles me, written in the same paragraph. Does PF have another child? Wasn't KK and CL married before Baby K was born? When did KK find out PF had a child?
These are 2 separate events entirely.

Supposedly, and by supposedly, I mean I don't believe this for one red hot skinny minute, PF "begged" KK not to get married the night before her wedding.

The second bit about KK finding out PF had a child came well after Baby K was born.

These 2 things aren't connected, they were just strung together in the same sentence.

JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members