CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #63

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg.

When Luce sought to reassure Frazee that maybe #KelseyBerreth would resurface after disappearing, he responded : “Oh she’s never coming back. That’s exactly what he said.” #PatrickFrazee @csgazette

Luce said she didn’t tell CBI about these comments during first interview bc she felt “uncomfortable” violating his confidence. Hoped she wouldn’t be involved. #PatrickFrazee #KelseyBerreth @csgazette

Lance Benzel on Twitter
We really need buttons other than "like".

Omg.

When Luce sought to reassure Frazee that maybe #KelseyBerreth would resurface after disappearing, he responded : “Oh she’s never coming back. That’s exactly what he said.” #PatrickFrazee @csgazette

Luce said she didn’t tell CBI about these comments during first interview bc she felt “uncomfortable” violating his confidence. Hoped she wouldn’t be involved. #PatrickFrazee #KelseyBerreth @csgazette

Lance Benzel on Twitter

PF is stupid and a murderer!

With all the blood that was in so many different and high places etc. in the bathroom, I would consider that indeed he did shower afterwards. And it was blood transfer from his body, and possible splashing during his shower that caused many of the areas that were processed.

I can think of one alternative but I just don't want to go there As to the blood and the bottom front scrape area on the toilet.... I just cannot make my mind go there that he actually moved the body there to wash off in the shower as I haven't seen that there are indications he moved the body from the lr/kitchen shared space to the downstairs bath before loading it into the tote.

So my mind just had to go that his pants brushed up against the toilet when he went to shower, which I think he may have done afterwards and changed clothes.

Still looking forward to the information in court as to how many grey t=shirts and jeans he had that were the same outfits. And awaiting his shoes to come back in as they have been mentioned 3 times iirc.

Perhaps he didn't put HIS clothes in tote just in case tote was found, it wouldn't point to him also?

I recall KK stating he told her he washed his bloodied clothes in KKs washing machine during his 4 hour "visit " to her condo on Thanksgiving day. Am I mistaken??

I am really curious to hear about the testing done on the bale of hay. When we had horses, occasionally we would come across a bale that was black due to mold....or if we left a rubber feed bin/water bucket on a bale of hay for too long. If the tote was placed on the top of the hay bales as reported, on one specific bale of hay, and retrieved 48/72 hours later, it seems hard to think it would turn the entire top of the bale brownish/blackish from mold starting to settle due to condensation. Unless the bale was very damp to begin with and that is extremely unlikely in this case since it was at the top of the load and exposed to air. And again, it takes me back to the amount of time the tote is reported to have been there before PF/KK came and retrieved it. Not that long.

Either way, it's apparent the tote was in the barn and on that one particular hay bale. And a rubber tote with 100+lbs is a lot more than an empty rubber feeding bin or empty water bucket. So maybe it is possible that mold could have set in that early on..... but an entire top of a bale??? I pray it isn't seepage.... but mold.

They did say it "looked wet" in the earlier testimony. I don't think mold would look wet? But, until we hear testing results, it's certainly possible.

Omg.

Lance Benzel on Twitter

More people that heard strange things and "just didn't want to get involved". I guess "see something, say something" hasn't made it out there yet.

He really did open his mouth to anyone that would listen huh?

Well...besides the police and what not. He's become mute since.

I still think about when the reporter confronted him at his gate and the look on his face as he steadfastly said nothing.

We also heard from ex-CBI fire investigator who suggested grisly cause of oil stain in dirt at #PatrickFrazee’s ranch : Oil from melted human fat. He acknowledged he can’t prove it, though. #KelseyBerreth @csgazette

That oil stain was right next to mass of melted plastic that authorities say held #KelseyBerreth’s remains. #PatrickFrazee @csgazette

Lance Benzel on Twitter

I was afraid of that. However, KK did say he used motor oil and gasoline, so it could be that, too, I guess.

We really need buttons other than "like".

I had that exact thought as I clicked it on that post, too.

Omg.

Lance Benzel on Twitter
WOW - this is really bad for him
smoking gun IMO.

It’s just stunning how many people be made incriminating statements to.

A jury could perhaps discount one, but numerous people all recounting damning things he allegedly said, simply cannot be ignored.
I agree - we should put them all together - FRAZEEISM's - good lord this man is dumber than a box of rocks. or something... IMO

Omg.

Lance Benzel on Twitter

WOW - this is really bad for him
smoking gun IMO.

What's funny is, it seems PF blabbed to everyone....but yes RS (best friend, father figure) wants us to believe he didn't say a word to him about it. uhuh

Very unlikely.

Lance Benzel‏ @lancebenzel

Testimony will continue after afternoon break. More from me at 5 pm. #PatrickFrazee #KelseyBerreth @csgazette

1:46 PM - 12 Nov 2019

That oil stain was right next to mass of melted plastic that authorities say held #KelseyBerreth’s remains. #PatrickFrazee @csgazette

1:45 PM - 12 Nov 2019

We also heard from ex-CBI fire investigator who suggested grisly cause of oil stain in dirt at #PatrickFrazee’s ranch : Oil from melted human fat. He acknowledged he can’t prove it, though. #KelseyBerreth @csgazette

1:44 PM - 12 Nov 201

1:42 PM - 12 Nov 2019

1:41 PM - 12 Nov 2019

UPDATE: Laurie Luce of Park County recounts statements by #PatrickFrazee during his monthly visits to trim her horses’ hooves — that Kaylee’s mom was “unstable” and didn’t want to be mother. #KelseyBerreth @csgazette

1:39 PM - 12 Nov 2019

I am really curious to hear about the testing done on the bale of hay. When we had horses, occasionally we would come across a bale that was black due to mold....or if we left a rubber feed bin/water bucket on a bale of hay for too long. If the tote was placed on the top of the hay bales as reported, on one specific bale of hay, and retrieved 48/72 hours later, it seems hard to think it would turn the entire top of the bale brownish/blackish from mold starting to settle due to condensation. Unless the bale was very damp to begin with and that is extremely unlikely in this case since it was at the top of the load and exposed to air. And again, it takes me back to the amount of time the tote is reported to have been there before PF/KK came and retrieved it. Not that long.

Either way, it's apparent the tote was in the barn and on that one particular hay bale. And a rubber tote with 100+lbs is a lot more than an empty rubber feeding bin or empty water bucket. So maybe it is possible that mold could have set in that early on..... but an entire top of a bale??? I pray it isn't seepage.... but mold.
I'm hoping it IS seepage, and not mold.
Just more evidence to support the story.

Imo

Omg.

Lance Benzel on Twitter
OMG indeed!

"Oh she's never coming back" has to be a PF Hall of Fame worthy comment IMO.

Ice cold too.

MOO

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV
We’ve heard from Krystal Kenney’s coworkers at the hospital. They testified she acted differently around Dec. 26, telling them she “had to do what she did to protect her family and herself”. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney

8:44 AM - 12 Nov 2019

It was February 19 that the news broke of KK telling investigators what went down and we learned the awful truth (can't recall the date the date she confessed to LE). So, the day after Christmas (almost two months prior) she's telling coworkers she "did what she had to do". Does that mean she told them she went and cleaned up a murder scene and destroyed evidence?

Ok, sorry to beat a dead horse, but I swear early on I saw somewhere where RS helped PF do some type of work on his truck very shortly after the murder. Does anyone else remember this? I can’t find it.

I’m just so sad that it sounds like there was no traces of anything in or on PF’s truck. No blood on the inside (or dust that interfered with the test results), no trace of decomposition in the bed. OR Is the biggest bombshell that the cadaver dogs were used on his truck and did “hit” on something???

I want there to be!!! I know we all do.

Is there any hope for this? Did he really clean his truck and himself that well? Did PF and RS replace a bedliner? Would going through a car wash remove all traces? Did he??

Omg.

Lance Benzel on Twitter
Defense attorneys will be ordering doubles tonight. MOO

It was February 19 that the news broke of KK telling investigators what went down and we learned the awful truth (can't recall the date the date she confessed to LE). So, the day after Christmas (almost two months prior) she's telling coworkers she "did what she had to do". Does that mean she told them she went and cleaned up a murder scene and destroyed evidence?
Hardly! KK had to be saying as little as possible -- she was already gagged from talking to media per her plea deal. Her Idaho cohorts were busy covering for her actions.... MOO

IIRC, didn't KK point out similar totes at the franch? It seems to me that PF would have taken an older tote, knowing that he was going to be disposing of it permanently. That would support the idea that the tote was cracked or prone to cracking, particularly if he struggled with it because it was fully loaded and heavy.

After all, this was a guy who apparently was too cheap to burn the clothes he was wearing when he killed KB.
Well that's not surprising.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member