CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #66

Status
Not open for further replies.
sam notes #4

- our prison friend witness
- not using his name was not a formal request, the DA's request
- Sam's boss said don't use it - their journalistic belief not to cause harm

Yikes, I leave to plant out my baby Tomato plants, and there are so many posts.
Guess you guys, aren't having an early night.
PF's letters are unbelievable, and we'll be digesting this evidence for some time.
No doubt, PF's ulcer is having a ball now, as no amount of meds, will ease the pain.
Just great.
MOO.

I missed Bentley's testimony of the letters Patrick wrote to him in jail.

Just wow. While it's not surprising, it still is hard to read. It also explains his non-emotional reaction during the trial- he just doesn't care, and if he got out again, he'd do it again. This man is not human, in my eyes, but a sick and sadistic demon. Thank God Baby K is not in this man's life, and may she never lay eyes on him ever again.

No wonder his brother has washed his hands clean of him- I wonder if he already knew about those letters. If not, I am sure this has permanently severed any relationship with Patrick, at the very least. I feel for him, he seems to be the only normal one of out the family- hard worker, good career. It must be so embarrassing and humiliating in front of his peers- the reason he's in law enforcement is to serve and protect the public from sick jerks like his brother. My thoughts are with him- imagine your own sibling, doing this, and still plotting in jail, more murders. Sick!

The poor Berreth family- what more can we say- nothing we can say will ever comfort them. I can't imagine the agony of hearing how Patrick slammed a bat to her at least ten times. A damn bullet would have been humane and faster. Again, sick jerk.

As far as KK goes- I still maintain my feelings about her. He would have been in jail much faster, and they might have found Kelsey's body, if she had just called LE instead of cleaned up the condo. I am sorry that she felt threatened for herself and her family, but I fail to see the logic behind her decisions- she only delayed the arrest, she knew Kelsey was in that tote and watched it burn, she waited for them to come to her, while burning evidence at her ex husband's ranch, which was nervy to me! I hope her ex gets full custody of her kids and she never lays eyes on them again. She made much more work for LE, not calling them right from the start, further endangering not only her loved ones, but herself.

This makes me think that Patrick has possibly done this before and gotten away with it.

As to the bolded---That's pretty funny...so he doesn't admit guilt for killing anyone, but he does request the deaths of 6 or more other people....great defense...

Right? There is no logic.

Snipped and BBM. PF has had access to all the discovery from the prosecution. He knew who they were going to call, and what those witnesses were going to say. He responded by trying to solicit someone to kill them. That is consciousness of guilt. If you’re an innocent person, you don’t decide that multiple people have to die.

Exactly.

@MyBelle

Frazee trial: Letters say Frazee asked inmate to kill witnesses

"...In letter 9, Frazee allegedly claimed that the DA’s Office was working with Kenney to give her quotes to say so her testimony matched the circumstantial evidence in the case...."

I'm old so maybe I am hearing impaired, but that sounds like a claim that would be made during a trial, not way back Sept-Oct 2019. How would PF have developed this opinion before the trial to relay it to Bentley? Didn't Bentley admit to watching a TV show about the the case and/or googling about it? What about Bentley's pending testimony in Weld County re: another solicitation, that was brought up during cross and other issues brought up during cross? Did you find him credible?

JMO Bentley was not credible, not at all. I do not think his testimony reflected well on the Prosecution, they should have skipped him, and they certainly should not have rested with him. His testimony all sounds like the sort of nonsense drug addicts come up with when they are high. All JMO

He came up with the names of all sorts of people that weren't publicized in this trial? While he was high on drugs? That's a grand canyon size leap.

Yes, I know that the claim is that they were written before the trial. I said the statement is written as though it is a product of information gleaned from the trial, not something that could be known way back in Sept-Oct before the trial occurred.

I don't have the link for the first telling that I read: "...He also claimed to the inmate that prosecutors were "coaching [Lee] of the circumstantial evidence to match up."..."

It sounds like something written during the trial.

You do realize that these napkins were only presented on Monday with the claim by Bentley that they were written earlier? The DA received them Monday. Did CBI Agent Slater authenticate when they written in some way, or must we rely on convicted felon Bentley's word?

KK testified during her hearing. Plus, he has access to all her statements via discovery for trial prep with his team. None of this was secret from him.

They were authenticated by the fact that they were PF's handwriting and that the inmate was only in jail with PF for a few days before the trial actually started.

Take her a coffee.
Specifically, a caramel macchiato.

I would REALLY like to know about those damn teeth! Were they tested for DNA, I wonder?
I really think they were just household teeth (that sounds real strange). But, it will always remain a mystery and that's annoying!

sam notes #3

- asked expert how long blood takes to dry... long technical answers
- may asked if he had evidence that PF killed KB with a bat, would that be possible
- he said yes... estimated he hit her 10-15 times
- yes, KB could have said, please stop.
- "people are not easy to kill"
- How would he respond to someone saying "This is not a crime scene because there is so little blood"
- There actually is blood and it shows the cleaning efforts
- "Nothing to show death was accidental, very consistent with a homicide"
- Defense, Ashley Porter on cross... pointed out that expert had access to lab reports.. had published a report on this case.. she's trying to say that maybe he didn't tell the whole story here.. new report showed areas that didn't show KB's blood...
- porter asked about spatter stains in kitchen... he said it wasn't evident until KK had pointed out
- KK's testimony helped get the story, helps to explain it
- "The story KK provides seems to align the evidence"
- There was nothing inconsistent found with KK's story
- 3 jury questions for the expert witness
- question #41 - based on your experience, how much blood would be on the individual who caused this - answer was not that much, ends up getting on shoes, cuffs and collars, have done tests, always surprised the person doesn't end up with that much blood on them.. because of the castoff
- question #42 - something about the floor boards
- question #43 - where would you expect blood on the offender/person who did this - again, cuffs, collar, maybe hair

Question 41, reminds me of the van Breda case (South Africa).
The murderer had a few spots of blood on his socks, after killing his parents, and brother and critically injuring his sister with an AXE.
GUILTY - South Africa - Martin, 55, Theresa, 54, Rudi Van Breda, 22, Murdered, 26 Jan 2015 #6.

So even if blood was seeping through floor boards, PF may not have that much on his clothes.
Though, both van Breda and PF showered after the murders.

sam notes #5

- we are calling this witness "John Doe"
- "this evidence is only admitted related to PF's consciousness of guilt"
- he asked PF to send money to his prison account
- PF asked him about tattoo on his face, represents a prison gang. no longer a member of that gang
- two convicted felonies on his record
- doe said they were both curious about each other's case
- pF asked if doe's prison gang could do something to help him "eliminate witnesses"
- PF was staring straight down at this point
- PF asked more than once to "take care of a witness" (KK)
- PF wrote about 16 letters total...
- judge said the jury can decide the weight of the credibility it deserved
- doe said PF shared names, phone numbers, addresses, like KK and Michelle Stein
- doe is facing pending charges, is trying to get them resolved in one county - that is a possibility in exchange for helping
- defense went through some of the cases against doe
- When doe called the DA last weekend, he thought he was facing 20-30 years
- Doe met with defense when he bonded out of jail in October 2019
- doe called defense but then didn't want to talk to them
- doe met prosecution Monday night, this week
- doe was looking to sell these letters on eBay
- doe was in a pod with PF... recognized him from tv. he was bored.. doe saw a 48 hour special on this case before the trial began.. knew who PF was..
- doe got a subpoena on Tuesday
- another subpoena in wells county
- he said he came forward bc he was looking for a plea deal in his burglary case... but it was already dropped to a misdemeanor before he came forward
- went through names on the list.. he said he heard those names, mostly KK's relatives from PF
- Doe was given sheila's number from PF
- No jury questions
- excused and released

- CBI agent Greg Slater recalled
- Slater said he became aware of Doe's existence last Saturday
- read the letters, is familiar with them
- he goes through them one by one
- says "flush when you're done"
- do you know where to find..
- Sam's going REALLY fast through what the notes say - I will have to go back and review
- "Wendi is the cash cow"
- these notes are all written on like a tri-folded napkin
- PF wanted to write down things that were sensitive so that he didn't speak out loud about this
- says KK's kids are 5 and 7..
- PF wrote to Doe... "Don't mention me on your calls"
- Slater says he is familiar with PF's handwriting and it's consistent with PF's handwriting
- one note is on back of receipt from the prison commissary
- PF identifies all of KK's family members
- physical description of KK
- details where KK's family lives
- KK's parents were never interviewed or identified by the media
- Sam won't read the swear words, it's kind of cute and endearing "bad word that starts with an s" Lol. Heart him.
- Something about KK hiring a hitman. The DA putting words in her mouth.
- Referencing/advising where they could go "discard" something... someone..

Last edited:
Thank you for the times, however it says I have to view the video on the Facebook App? I don't do FB and only created the account to watch the video's. Any thoughts around this? I do not want to install the app.

I’m not on Facebook either, and you don’t need the app. Since it’s already in progress, once it’s over you can watch from the beginning by Googling Sam Kraemer Facebook - you will then be on his FB page and you can go to his most recent video and watch it. Hope this helps ...all of his videos are there if you have time to watch them.

I just really thought the timing was off and that the prosecution didn’t really need him. I know now, reading the list, how absolutely wrong I was. I never should have doubted May.

Not only if PF already a dangerous murderer we now know he’ll keep going if he can. If I were any of those named, heck even not named, I’d always feel like I need to look over my shoulder for the rest of my life. I don’t doubt PF will ever stop trying to get someone to do paybacks for him. That’s a scary, scary thought.

For the remainder of his life, PF will have an agenda: ''How to oust all who turned on him?".
He'll occupy his mind with these thoughts.
MOO.

sam notes #6

- Slater said he interprets the notes as PF wanting KK's family and others gone
- There is just so much in these notes, I can't type that fast! But worth watching in the video. These notes are INSANE.
- PF keeps saying JM's partner Wendy is a cash cow
- A lot about how great it would be for KK and other witnesses to disappear
- It's all just unreal and mind blowing
- 1:07 - state rests case, doesn't call anyone else
- 1:09 - defense tries arguing robbery charge - he says the robbery would have happened after the murder so he doesn't think it applies. state says doesn't matter when the robbery occurred, he took KB's phone etc, doesn't matter if it was before or after. allowed to stay as a charge
- PF says he understands his rights, his right not to testify, etc, PF said he did not need more time, PF said, "I will remain silent"
- 1:16- jury re-entered... not enough time for jury instructions .. jury sent home
- judge said important to "have a fair trial, not a fast trial" - important to the judge to get them home by 5pm... not keep them around for 2 hours.. judge said we are in the home stretch here...
- jury leaves I think... defense tries to get one of the first degree murder charges dropped.. she said state lacks definitive evidence, no official cause of death... everything comes from KK testimony... state says no we have a lot of evidence, it's up to jury to determine
- so essentially it's decided that if the jury doesn't charge him with first degree, it gives the jury option of a lesser charge, wants to keep that on the table, doesn't want appeals down the road, wants one trial altogether.. judge says obligated to include option of lesser charge... so 2nd degree murder is also on the table. but no evidence to support criminal negligent homicide..
- closing arguments will begin first thing Monday morning. each side gets a maximum of 90 minutes.. they do not have to take all of that time... prosecution... defense... all the evidence will be wheeled back into the jury room... they have the time to deliberate.... no telling how long they will go.... jury could have mind made up, good to go... or could take several days.. or several hours... impossible to predict..
- media will have an hour heads up once verdict is reached...

This is just so amazing... that PF would trust some gang member in jail not to rat him out... beside the fact he is murderous s*n of a *****. I sure wish we could have seen this live and in person. Mind blowing. Just Unbelievable...

The movie of PF's life, culminating with this trial will be a block buster.
PF requesting the Inmate's help will be in all the Promos.
Can't wait.:):):)
The Inmate who squealed is a hero, and I hope LE will make sure, he will be safe.
MOO.

sam notes #7

- Defense never objected about PF's handwriting in the open hearing
- Could PF face charges for solicitations of all the witnesses he wanted to have killed in those notes?
- Sam thinks no because he's already facing life sentence... if there is a not guilty verdict, maybe that changes, but he doesn't think they are tacking that on
- jury did hear the John Doe guy
- not sure why cookie cutters needed to be cleaned... likely had blood on them
- Sam is surprised defense didn't call any witnesses... or their own expert to poke holes in testimony
- no trial for KK... she will have sentencing... maximum is 3 years...
- the videos shown in court are not of the blood... it's video of KK in KB's house showing them where the blood was...
- somehow John Doe was bonded out of jail... not sure if PF or Sheila did that..
- KK has a review hearing in her case scheduled for December 2, 11:00 a.m.
- Civil case for Berreth family.. put on hold until this trial plays out
- Sam didn't look over at jury today... Slater went through those notes so quickly that Sam was so busy taking notes, he didn't look over at jury
- audible gasp from the general gallery during John Doe ... no one wasn't expecting that
- were the bags of teeth mentioned during trial... mentioned a few different teeth.. not sure

sam notes #6

- Slater said he interprets the notes as PF wanting KK's family and others gone
- There is just so much in these notes, I can't type that fast! But worth watching in the video. These notes are INSANE.
- PF keeps saying JM's partner Wendy is a cash cow
- A lot about how great it would be for KK and other witnesses to disappear
- It's all just unreal and mind blowing
- 1:07 - state rests case, doesn't call anyone else
- 1:09 - defense tries arguing robbery charge - he says the robbery would have happened after the murder so he doesn't think it applies. state says doesn't matter when the robbery occurred, he took KB's phone etc, doesn't matter if it was before or after. allowed to stay as a charge
- PF says he understands his rights, his right not to testify, etc, PF said he did not need more time, PF said, "I will remain silent"
- 1:16- jury re-entered... not enough time for jury instructions .. jury sent home
- judge said important to "have a fair trial, not a fast trial" - important to the judge to get them home by 5pm... not keep them around for 2 hours.. judge said we are in the home stretch here...
- jury leaves I think... defense tries to get one of the first degree murder charges dropped.. she said state lacks definitive evidence, no official cause of death... everything comes from KK testimony... state says no we have a lot of evidence, it's up to jury to determine
- so essentially it's decided that if the jury doesn't charge him with first degree, it gives the jury option of a lesser charge, wants to keep that on the table, doesn't want appeals down the road, wants one trial altogether.. judge says obligated to include option of lesser charge... so 2nd degree murder is also on the table. but no evidence to support criminal negligent homicide..
- closing arguments will begin first thing Monday morning. each side gets a maximum of 90 minutes.. they do not have to take all of that time... prosecution... defense... all the evidence will be wheeled back into the jury room... they have the time to deliberate.... no telling how long they will go.... jury could have mind made up, good to go... or could take several days.. or several hours... impossible to predict..
- media will have an hour heads up once verdict is reached...

Besides the handwriting, these notes are just too specific to have been written by anyone but PF.

A lot of this stuff either hasn’t been reported, or isn’t something you can just Google.

I’m completely convinced they’re genuine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member