GUILTY CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #68

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m here, alone and feel like I’m saying goodbye to Kelsey. It’s been a hell of a year, a hell of a ride. I would be lying if I said I wasn’t a little weepy right now. It’s hard to think she was alive this time last year. Justice was served. I’m proud of my community. It was a very beautiful sunset.

Hugs to you, sweet friend. This must feel almost personal being so close to home.

RBBM

Wonder when she begins to serve this?

ETA: Now I see @scdiv 's post right above mine. I'd LOVE to see her sentenced in early December. Prison is a good place for her over the Holidays.

JMVHO.
Absolutely!! She doesn't deserve to spend the holidays with her family and friends. She cleaned up the blood of an innocent, beautiful young woman, inside and out, who will never spend holidays with her daughter and family again, in this life. Even if she spends 18 months behind bars, it's not nearly enough. I do hope the consequences of her actions haunt her for the rest of her life but I'm not convinced they will, regretfully. I will NEVER understand the things she did.

After hearing Judge Sells sentencing today, I have hope that he will give her the full 18 months. I have no doubt this is what the prosecution is asking for. She IS a devil.

I have to go back to the previous thread and catch up. Thank you, jurors! I know they'll never see that, but I'm giddy over the conviction, and just so sad for the Berreths in this hollow victory. God bless them all and KB2.

Tapping foot waiting for GordianKnot to show up! :)

So sorry I'm late.
But I'm here now.
Simply overwhelming news.

I'm soaking up the information as quickly as my head and heart can both absorb them.
Both are so full right now that I can't quite find the words to give voice to either my thoughts or my feelings yet.
The words haven't come...but they will.

Fortunately, everyone here is managing somehow to beautifully articulate the significance of this day, this verdict, this sentencing and in fact this entire case. Every post I read strikes a resonant chord.
Thanks to everyone posting here for finding the words, and sharing them with this group.

As I'm sitting here reading all of today's posts, trying to get take it all in, I'm struck by the profound display of commitment, caring, camaraderie and compassion shown by all of my fellow posters here on this thread.

It's really been an amazing group of posters here on Kelsey's thread.
Always has been a remarkable group...always will be.

"Who's Here for Kelsey?"

We Are.

We Are.

Last edited:
Reposting
@JakobRodgers
"We worried about the baby's safety, knowing from the evidence that Patrick had killed already, wondering if he'd kill the baby, rather than release her," said Cheryl Berreth, #KelseyBerreth's mother.

@JakobRodgers
#KelseyBerreth's mother said that after Kelsey disappeared, she feared for the safety of her granddaughter, Kaylee, especially as the girl remained in the care of #PatrickFrazee.

Maybe part of her sentence will be paying into KB's scholarship fund as well. I surely hope so. And I hope her ex will be severely limiting her custody/visitation with her own children.
KK..the side piece he cheated on lol.
That probably bothers her more than any of it.
I bet she will get the max of 3 years. Yes, she played a huge part. But without her PF would have gotten off in my opinion. Her life is over as she knew it. She has lost everything that mattered and this will always follow her.

Justice, Kelsey. Rest In Peace.
Beautiful photo. Thank you for being here and for sharing photos and information about the area which is always so helpful from those who are local. (((Hugs)))

For Kelsey,
g10053.gif
51nwyEuhLhL._AC_.jpg

Rest peacefully now.
Image source: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Starbucks-Caramel-Macchiato-220Ml/dp/B01EWVHLQS

So sorry I'm late, but I'm here now!

Simply overwhelming news.

I'm soaking up the information as quickly as my head and heart can both absorb them.
Both are so full right now that I can't quite find the words to give voice to either yet.
The words haven't come...but they will.

Fortunately, everyone here is managing somehow to beautifully articulate the significance of this day, this verdict, and in fact this entire case. Every post I read strikes a resonant chord.
Thanks to everyone posting here for finding the words, and sharing them with this group.

As I'm sitting here reading all of today's posts, trying to get take it all in, I'm struck by the profound display of commitment, caring, camaraderie and compassion shown by all of my fellow posters here on this thread.

It's really been an amazing group of posters here on Kelsey's thread.
Always has been a remarkable group...always will be.

"Who's Here for Kelsey?"

We Are.

We Are.
Welcome to Websleuths @GordianKnot!!!

Amen! Amen! Amen! Finally someone I can totally see who gets it! Cheryl Berreth knows exactly what Krystal Lee is!

I haven't met anyone here who has failed to know who KK is....no defenders, no friends, no well wishers.

Her evils are many and have been discussed by good people on WS at great length.

Thank goodness the one who swung the bat has ridden that Sheriff's SUV into the sunset and we can all be grateful KK was forced by circumstances to spill the story which was corroborated by hard evidence.

Her life was upended as it should have been and we can only hope some jail time is coming but
today we celebrate for the Berreths because saving BabyK is what this has been about for a year!

So, yes....Amen!

Yes. Kudos to the jury for not being insane and for their hard work and rationality. I’m afraid this experience will haunt them for life.

I wish the sheriff’s department hadn’t worked so hard to protect a convicted murderer from being filmed after verdict. Whose side are they on?

It was sad but necessary for Cheryl to talk about the impact on her family and Kelsey’s sweet child. So hard to hear. And I’m glad she mentioned keeping the baby away from that family that supported a murderer. Hopefully we will hear of another arrest within the Frazee line.

I’m glad the DA talked about how sweet Kelsey was. Poor lady. I’m glad they talked about the sick feeling of having to make a deal with the devil. But thankful they did so. Kelsey’s little girl was protected as a result.

None of us will forget this case or Kelsey.

ITA (ty for all that you've done to help here @gitana1 as well as @riolove77 and @Mormon Attorney ~) I believe that we'll see an additional arrest/charges and am SO hopeful that lil KB will be safe for the rest of her little life from the DEVILS that came calling for her mommy.

And May even said the FBI learned new things from investigating this case! Something about even if your phone drops a call, it can figure out your car speed and how far away you are from a cell phone tower. (Don't quote me on that.) But basically, they now have even more tools and knowledge they gleaned from working this case.

He's been outstanding. I cringe to watch the national media cover this case because it's so much fluff or misleading. Sam knows this case inside and out. He's a gem. I hope he gets some sleep!
Yes, that was interesting about the cell phone and GPS evidence. They said something about the barometric pressure having something to do with it, too.
At one time there was some concern about the evidence not being accurate or LE not having enough technical knowledge or something about the math not adding up. (someone posted all the graphs)

I never did understand all that but it seems that they had some experienced experts working on it that we never really heard about.

Imo

Jennifer Meckles‏Verified account @jennifermeckles
I asked if investigators are still searching for #KesleyBerreth ‘s remains, CBI Agent Gregg Slater said yes, and they will continue following up on tips they receive #9News

3:39 PM - 18 Nov 2019

When asked about the plea deal with Krystal Lee - DA May says they didn’t like it but felt it was important to solve the case. He says: “We did a deal with the devil” #9News

3:37 PM - 18 Nov 2019

Prosecutor Jennifer Viehman says it was an honor to bring justice for #KelseyBerreth #9News

EJsThMHVAAE1lqH.jpg

3:31 PM - 18 Nov 2019

DA May gives credit to all the people who helped solve this case including CBI Agent Gregg Slater (left) and former Woodland Park PD Commander (now CBI) Chris Adams (right) #KelseyBerreth #9News

EJsTCkkVUAEVEnR.jpg

3:29 PM - 18 Nov 2019

Fellow prosecutors, Beth Reed (left) and Jennifer Viehman (right) watch as DA May speaks to media. #KelseyBerreth #9News

EJsSkoKUwAE9fb6.jpg

3:27 PM - 18 Nov 2019

And May even said the FBI learned new things from investigating this case! Something about even if your phone drops a call, it can figure out your car speed and how far away you are from a cell phone tower. (Don't quote me on that.) But basically, they now have even more tools and knowledge they gleaned from working this case.

He's been outstanding. I cringe to watch the national media cover this case because it's so much fluff or misleading. Sam knows this case inside and out. He's a gem. I hope he gets some sleep!

Not only is Sam and awesome reporter but, on twitter, he actually takes the time to answer tweets to him - like he's not busy enough! Amazing guy (and adorable).

Yes, that was interesting about the cell phone and GPS evidence. They said something about the barometric pressure having something to do with it, too.
At one time there was some concern about the evidence not being accurate or LE not having enough technical knowledge or something about the math not adding up. (someone posted all the graphs)

I never did understand all that but it seems that they had some experienced experts working on it that we never really heard about.

Imo
Network Engineers. I don't how they work their magic. I just know they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
radnewal