GUILTY CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #69

Status
Not open for further replies.
My recollection is that during his 1st interveviews with CPS and LE, PF indicated that he last communicated with KB on 11/22. PF is stupid but he must have realized at this point that his fake phone dialog with KB's phone were after 11/22 so he tripped himself up.

Thank you, yes! I don’t know why I’m trying to make sense of his nonsense. He took the time to create the false texts, then didn’t stick with his own narrative that KB was just needing space. He had texts from her after 11/22 that he himself created. Then goes to Verizon apparently in hopes of deleting them, I guess. Just more PF moronicity.

Which is funny bc I did not see him inside the courtroom (to my knowledge...not sure maybe @GoJacks could verify) . Then he was just out walking around CC trolling for an interview . Weird.
Yes, definitely saw that your point about CC trolling for an interview when you watch some of the video of the scene was definitely happing IMO.

What I don't understand though is the media not calling CC on his statements to the press or even asking a follow up question when he makes a statement about "things not happening the way they were presented in court" etc.

I am not sure what CC might believe on what happened and so far as I can see he is just putting out vague statements such as the one he made in the CBS interview which went unchallenged by the interviewer IMO.

Last edited:
Yes, definitely saw that your point about CC trolling for an interview when you watch some of the video of the scene.

What I don't understand though is the media not calling CC on his statements to the press or even asking a follow up question when he makes a statement about "things not happening the way they were presented in court" etc.

I am not sure what CC might believe on what happened and so far as I can see he is just putting out vague statements such as the one he made in the CBS interview which went unchallenged by the interviewer IMO.
Maybe they're giving him just enough rope.
MOO

Or he knows way more than he's saying. MOO. I honestly don't believe that PF didn't blab to him about his plans, and actions. Lot's of mine shafts around a certain neck of the woods eh?
The thing is, the reporter doesn't question him further. Was he in the courtroom to hear all of the testimony and see the evidence? Has he been to visit PF in jail over the last year? If yes, what did Patrick tell him?

Same as the MS interview. SO MANY questions that should have been asked. OR, if they were, they didn't broadcast them.

Maybe we should have Sam go and interview CC. He'd know what to ask!

eda: I don't think CC knows anything other that the lies PF told him. However, at this point, with the evidence and testimony, he chooses to be willfully ignorant of the truth. I don't see CC having any guilty knowledge of this crime. JMHO

The thing is, the reporter doesn't question him further. Was he in the courtroom to hear all of the testimony and see the evidence? Has he been to visit PF in jail over the last year? If yes, what did Patrick tell him?

Same as the MS interview. SO MANY questions that should have been asked. OR, if they were, they didn't broadcast them.

eda: I don't think CC knows anything other that the lies PF told him. However, at this point, with the evidence and testimony, he chooses to be willfully ignorant of the truth. I don't see CC having any guilty knowledge of this crime. JMHO
He was on the list of people to care for Baby K from the get go. He's also one of the only one's not the Hit list.

While he might not know anything as you point out, I'm not seeing that its productive or responsible to be making statements casting doubt on the State's case here either. IMO if he had a different POV and any possible evidence then by all means share it with the proper authorities for investigation.

IMO right now it simply looks as if he is seeking his '15 minutes of fame' with no information other than a connection to PF.

IMO its all quite sad and pathetic as the time to have spoken was long ago and not now and certainly NOT to the Press.

Very disappointing to see this happening and if LE believes that CC should be reinterviewed about his current claims or perhaps even other information regarding the entire Frazee family (including SF) then by all means IMO he should be brought in and reinterviewed.

Clearly this is a person that has a longstanding relationship with PF but IMO his motivation for speaking now seems entirely self motivated and I find this upsetting given that he might have had a chance to possibly offer information to find remains of KB.

MOO

He was on the list of people to care for Baby K from the get go. He's also one of the only one's not the Hit list.
Likely because he is the ONLY one that he was able to completely fool. Even KB was not completely fooled by him. She thought she could help him, soften his anger and mean spirit. CC likely NEVER saw that part of him. Also, CC is NOT a critical thinker either. So thankful one of his types didn't make it to the jury.

Likely because he is the ONLY one that he was able to completely fool. Even KB was not completely fooled by him. She thought she could help him, soften his anger and mean spirit. CC likely NEVER saw that part of him. Also, CC is NOT a critical thinker either. So thankful one of his types didn't make it to the jury.
Riiiiiiiight. The evidence ,and proof is loud,and clear, yet he still protest much. Like in Macbeth.
MOO

As to the cause of death of Patrick's father: There was discussion of Patrick going to see his brother, the police officer, and the discussion of the death certificate of his father. The death certificate has a space for the cause of death and copies are generally available to the public either at the courthouse or state DPHHS. (You might have to state the reason you want this.) I think in most cases the county coroner fills this out, but don't know if this is state law. So, someone might be able to find this out rather easily (there is a small cost).

Going back a couple of pages, I use Vinelink to get inmate info. I've never used 'Notify Me Of Status Change'. You have the options of phone, email, text. I'm not that brave!
Here's what Vinelink says and a ss.

VINELink

Offender Name:
FRAZEE, PATRICK MICHAEL
Custody Status:
In Custody
Race:
White
Contact Facility:

Offender ID:

Date of Birth:
04/18/1986