GUILTY CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #70

Status
Not open for further replies.
One more day then it’s Idaho day .i hope the berreths can say their piece at sentencing I hope she gets the maximum and is taken right in to jail. No sympathy for her . She is as guilty as pf . Hopefully the other inmates know what she’s in for and also that she’s a snitch may her jail time be hell 24 hrs a day
I know EXACTLY how you feel. I remember thinking if anyone EVER killed one of my children (and now my grandchildren too) I'd make them regret the day they were born. But, I am in awe of the grace the Berreth's have shown, not even wanting the DP for that monster that killed their beautiful girl. I'm pretty sure they would want KK to serve the max allowed, but would also hope that she would reflect on the evil she has done and show some remorse and seek their forgiveness.

I'm not sure KK has it in her.

I'm REALLY not sure I could be so gracious. JMO

JAN 27, 2020
Patrick Frazee files notice to appeal life sentence for the murder of Kelsey Berreth
The man who is serving a life sentence plus 156 years for the murder of Woodland Park mother Kelsey Berreth has filed a motion to appeal his conviction.

[...]

This notice does not list Frazee’s reasons for the appeal. Those documents will likely be filed later this year.

What the notice does do is set the appeal process into motion. Frazee’s attorneys have asked for transcripts of all of Frazee’s court appearances, from motions hearings as far back as December 2018 to his trial, which lasted from Oct. 28 to Nov. 18.

[...]

JAN 27, 2020
Patrick Frazee files notice to appeal life sentence for the murder of Kelsey Berreth
The man who is serving a life sentence plus 156 years for the murder of Woodland Park mother Kelsey Berreth has filed a motion to appeal his conviction.

[...]

This notice does not list Frazee’s reasons for the appeal. Those documents will likely be filed later this year.

What the notice does do is set the appeal process into motion. Frazee’s attorneys have asked for transcripts of all of Frazee’s court appearances, from motions hearings as far back as December 2018 to his trial, which lasted from Oct. 28 to Nov. 18.

[...]
Why am I not surprised?? I just knew we weren't done with that turd :mad:

I predict KK will cry at sentencing tomorrow.

For herself.

She didn't cry for KB.

Three years in prison is not enough. If she gets a day less than that, my stomach will turn.

She'll eventually be free. To live, laugh, love again.

KB's family will carry a sadness with them always, every day, well beyond three years...

It's hard to find justice in this case.

JMO

Last edited:
JAN 27, 2020
Patrick Frazee files notice to appeal conviction for murder of fiancee Kelsey Berreth
[...]

... The Notice of Appeal was filed on Jan. 6 at the Court of Appeals in Denver, according to the clerk at the Teller County Courthouse.

[...]

The court document filed earlier this month is the first step in the appeal process.

[...]

Krystal Kenney faces sentencing Tuesday in Teller County court
[...]

Kenney faces a maximum sentence of three years if the crime is found to be aggravated, but the charge does not carry a mandatory sentence, meaning she could walk free.

News 5 will have crews at the Teller County courthouse on Tuesday to bring you the latest.

Why am I not surprised?? I just knew we weren't done with that turd :mad:
Just because he's filed an appeal doesn't necessarily mean that it'll be entertained beyond the filing... There has to be some valid legal basis for an appeal to even be brought before the Court. I'm pretty optimistic that no more time or money will be wasted on that pathetic loser.

JAN 27, 2020

[...]

[...]
Thanks PommyMommy. I just want to point out that there’s a nearly half hour long raw video at this link as well.

I predict KK will cry at sentencing tomorrow.

For herself.

She didn't cry for KB.

Three years in prison is not enough. If she gets a day less than that, my stomach will turn.

She'll eventually be free. To live, laugh, love again.

KB's family will carry a sadness with them always, every day, well beyond three years...

It's hard to find justice in this case.

JMO
BBM
That dang deal with the devil!

JAN 27, 2020

[...]

[...]
I wonder why there has been no news about the solicitations for murder that PF did while awaiting trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donna_Avery