CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
47685515_2130546087207936_6428721299354288128_n.jpg

PF picked up the baby later in the day, after her Safeway trip. So he's the last person to see her alive.

From that news release he is being called her fiancé. I guess they're still a couple as far as anyone knows. If there was a breakup it must have been very recent.

PF picked up the baby later in the day, after her Safeway trip. So he's the last person to see her alive.

Right. On Nov. 22 (Thanksgiving Day), the last visual confirmation of Kelsey that LE has was at the Woodland Park Safeway, at the noon hour; fiance (PF) said that he last saw Kelsey "later in the afternoon" when he picked up their daughter.

Well now I'm confused. In the press conference the LE definitely used the term 'exchange' which suggested that they met at Safeway in order to hand over the child. They did not use the term 'pick up'.

Not just the media who are confusing things.

Right :mad:

Correct. I just re-listed to the press conference and the chief said Kelsey's mom contacted the fiance on Nov 25. She filed a missing person on Dec 2. Police conducted a "community caretaker" search on Dec 2, and she was not found inside her residence.

Thanks for posting this document - it's the first I've seen that the fiance picked up the baby later in the afternoon (after Safeway) on Thanksgiving.

jmo

November 22nd
(Thanksgiving)
KB last seen on video surveillance shopping in Safeway (2:27 pm)
KB exchanged daughter with PF (fiancé)​

November 25th
Text from KB to her employer
KB's mom called PF on KB's whereabouts - he returned her call
KB's phone pinged in Gooding, ID (5:13 pm)​

December 2nd
Missing person reported - KB's mom (12:37 pm)​

December 10th
Press Conference​

Woodland Park Police Department

And we only have it from the fiance that he picked up their daughter for a custodial exchange. We don't know that there was any kind of "exchange" planned. We also don't know from where he picked up his daughter. We don't know if he picked her up at Kelsey's home or from another location. Lots of unanswered questions.

BBm and shortened.

If this is truly the case, then that makes the him the last person to see her and that occurred at his place? How on earth is that not enough to issue a search warrant of his property?
According to the news release from the Woodland Park Police Department with clarifications about information from the presser ...

Kelsey's Fiance, PF, told police he saw Kelsey when he picked up 1 year old Kaylee later in the afternoon of November 22.

From that news release he is being called her fiancé. I guess they're still a couple as far as anyone knows. If there was a breakup it must have been very recent.
I wish we had info on WHY they were not spending the holiday together. Maybe she wasn't feeling well?

It's an odd day to spend apart if you're a couple with a baby and don't have to be at work, imo.

jmo

I think there was also a post removed in response to me asking if she had family in Idaho. The poster replied to imply that she did NOT have family in Idaho. Which is pretty odd, considering we now know that her mother lives there. I looked back and couldn't find it, but this thread is quite unwieldy now so it's possible i just missed it.
BBM

So , maybe she's just with her mom, and does not want to be found at this time ... like a privacy issue ?

November 22nd
(Thanksgiving)

November 25th

December 2nd

December 10th
Press Conference​

After seeing SO many WS cases here. Id put my money on PF. Look at the timeline.

FIRST: Secure the child.
Then everything else goes down one by one.

I know this is not going to end well, I hope I am wrong

And we only have it from the fiance that he picked up their daughter for a custodial exchange. We don't know that there was any kind of "exchange" planned. We also don't know from where he picked up his daughter. We don't know if he picked her up at Kelsey's home or from another location. Lots of unanswered questions.
It's confusing that she was "last seen" on the video at the store, yet the fiance picked up the baby later that afternoon. Wouldn't the baby-exchange time be the "last seen" time?

We're missing a big chunk of info. Why should basic info be so confusing?

jmo

November 22nd
(Thanksgiving)

November 25th

December 2nd

December 10th
Press Conference​

Change the 2:27 pm time on Nov. 22, to "at the noon hour", per the WPPD flyer.

November 22nd
(Thanksgiving)

November 25th

December 2nd

December 10th
Press Conference​

I think the Safeway time is 12:27pm.

jmo