CO CO - Kelsie Schelling, 21, pregnant, Pueblo, 4 Feb 2013 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.

“I think there is hope that we will find the body in the coming days, weeks or months,” said Dan Corsentino, a former Pueblo County sheriff, whom Kelsie’s family hired to help find the woman.

I hope that this is not just wishful thinking. With all of the movement lately, I hope beyond hope that they will find her soon. I also hope that someone rolled on this **** bunch.

Donthe Lucas's court appearance today has been waived. Next court appearance will be 12/18.

I'm glad to finally see an arrest in this case. I distinctly remember learning about the case in the waiting room if my eye doctor's appointment and the tv show on was featuring Kelsie's story. I immediately started googling and found the WS thread. It's been one that just kind of really got to me. I hope they get justice!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

If this can't be posted....my bad.

Looks like entire family will be behind bars for the holidays...bummer /s

Couldn't of happened to a nicer family lol.
I'm glad to see this lot finally get what they deserve, sadly the morals of this family mean they'll never do the right thing and tell where to find Kelsie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sadly the morals of this family mean they'll never do the right thing and tell where to find Kelsie

Not necessary, if the circumstance evidence is very strong, It is possible that someone in this family would cut a plea deal, reveal the location of the body to save themselves some jail time

Not necessary, if the circumstance evidence is very strong, It is possible that someone in this family would cut a plea deal, reveal the location of the body to save themselves some jail time

Let's pray and hope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not so with the Jessica Heeringa case. The guy who killed her has a cousin that supposedly saw her deceased. He had everything to lose.

Yes yes yes! His sisfer was involved? Ugh. Off to catch up. So happy this has finally been arrested.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Wow, what an upstanding family. Four arrests. Just Donthe for murder. *******s.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

I read about this today. It's about time they arrested him. It's been a long time coming. Justice for Kelsie and the baby.

Yaaaaaayyyyy omgggg just saw the news!!!!! Finally!!!!!!!! Going back to read now!!!

"Police have already searched numerous locations this year, including Lucas’ home in April. It’s not clear what, if anything, investigators found.

The breakthrough in the case may have come from efforts by police to convince Lucas’ family members to talk.

Police in recent weeks had arrested several of his family members, including a brother and sister, on unrelated charges.

“It was difficult for law enforcement to penetrate the shroud of secrecy that existed within the Donthe Lucas family,” Corsentino said."

Not so with the Jessica Heeringa case. The guy who killed her has a cousin that supposedly saw her deceased. He had everything to lose.

(I think it's a possibility the cousin may have also been involved, jmo.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53