CO - Kimberlee Singler, 35, charged w/murder of her children, girl, 9 & boy, 7, injuring third child, age 11, CO Springs, 19 Dec 2023

Monday, March 25th:
*Extradition Hearing (@ am UK) – UK/CO – Ellianna “Ellie” (9) & Aden (7) Wentz found dead & 11 year old girl injured on Dec. 19, 2023 at the Palomino Ranch Point Apts on Palomino Point near Tutt & Stetson Hills in Colorado Springs. [11 year old released 2 days later & is safe per spokesman, but not with her father] - *Kimberlee Singler (35) "mother" wanted for murder of 2 of her children & when arrested will be charged (12/26/23) with 4 counts of 1st degree murder (F1), 2 counts of Criminal attempted murder in the 1st degree (F2), 2 counts of child abuse (F2), 1 count of child abuse (F3) & 1 count of 1st degree assault (F3). $10M Bond. Police are searching for her after authorities received a report of a burglary at the apartment. Taken into custody 12/30/23 in Kensington in west London in the U.K. Awaiting extradition.
Case & court info from 12/19/23 thru 1/29/24 reference post #235 here:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...ings-19-dec-2023-active-search.699880/page-12

2/9/24 Update: According to the autopsy reports & conducted by the El Paso County Coroner’s office, both kids died as a result of a gunshot wound to the head. One of the children also died as a result of “incised” wounds of the neck, on top of the gunshot wound. Elianna “Ellie” Wentz, 9, suffered a gunshot wound to the head & cuts to her neck that caused her death. Her brother, Aden Wentz, 7, was killed by a gunshot to his head, an autopsy states. He suffered neck wounds as well. The autopsies also found high toxic levels of doxylamine in their blood, which can be used as a sleep aid & anti-nausea medication, the report states. Extradition hearing in UK on 2/26/24.
2/26/24 Update: Singler appeared at Westminster Magistrates Court via video-link from HMP Bronzefield. Singler was remanded in custody ahead of another preliminary hearing at the same court on 3/25/24.

Anything interesting happen yesterday? Is she getting extradited? TIA for any info! :)

This is the only report I can find, no mention of a next court date:
_______

The court hearing was held in order to discuss whether or not Singler will be extradited back to Colorado. During the hearing, Singler confirmed basic information, such as her name and date of birth.

According to NBC News, this is one of many steps in a long extradition process. They report if the judge rules in favor of extradition, the decision would then be sent to the British Government. The judge's ruling is not expected to happen until September at the earliest.

Singler did have a hearing on 3/29/24 - but I did not post it since she is still in the UK. This is regarding child custody. Maybe she will be back in the U.S. by May!

Date Len Appearance Name Hearing Type Case # Location Division
5/23/24
8:30 AM 1Hr IN PERSON SINGLER, KIMBERLEE Hearing D212023JV31046 El Paso County DIV 16-Room S503 (South Tower)

link: Colorado Judicial Branch - Court Docket Search

And I take it - no new court date for the extradition hearing?

I can't find anything, sorry. I've had a look at the court listing for where the extradition hearings are held and there's nothing but I can only look at the next 2 days.

Thanks for checking! Much appreciated.

Another check - @Legally Bland - anything? TIA!
 Girl Waving Hello Smiley

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back